Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
[/QUOTE
I give my woman ******* fantasies so sure

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Don’t use.

I always say, when I have one in my mouth or ass, how much I love Black dick. But I NEVER would use the N-word. It’s an inexcusable insult.

The N-Word is a absolutely taboo, especially for cuckolds. If I were a white woman, I'd only use it if a black man demanded it from me and only in that specific situation. An example would be during sex: I recall an African asking my ex gf to say "Fuck me, ni***r!" during a very steamy round of having sex. When they were done, she immediately stopped calling him that and wouldn't do so until he'd ask her again.

Until black people stop using the word then other races should not be harassed for using it, one rule for all.
For the record i would never use it, even if my bull asked me to!

1. I don't use the Nword, I just don't ... I have deep pride for my heritage .

2.I'm being serious when I say calling me the N-word is a quick way to get smacked in the face and ******* spilled in your mouth .
I've smacked , punched , swung a baseball bat at people who used the "a" or hard "er" .

3.I can't call women a hoe & bitch at work , but I see women use it on each other as a insult and as a form of comraderie.
So please stop with the bullshit , you know why it's wrong cut it out.

4.It's best you talk to your black friend or lover before hand so you are both on the same page .

5.I'd recommend you don't use it just so it don't enter your lexicon.

Last edited:

Any advice on using it?
Wtf it's not like using those words, and you should watch your fuckin mouth IDC if you only fuck black guys the ******* is disrespectful, you should know better

Until black people stop using the word then other races should not be harassed for using it, one rule for all.
For the record i would never use it, even if my bull asked me to!
How TF can you say that? The word was used by your race to belittle and basically dehumanize us, we turned it into something else which now means your race or any other race can NOT and SHOULD not use it

How TF can you say that? The word was used by your race to belittle and basically dehumanize us, we turned it into something else which now means your race or any other race can NOT and SHOULD not use it
I can say that as that is my opinion, and for the record it may have been my race who created the N word but it sure wasn't me!

A hotwife once said "I'm cumming all over that --- dick!" in the middle of playing. I'm still not sure if she said that word and caught herself or mumbled something else but it was enough for me to stop seeing them. Didn't talk about it or anything, just said I was getting tired and headed out. ******* felt awkward and a little disgusting.

It's weird because I had an ex girlfriend that I did do a little race play with sometimes. There is a taboo aspect to it that worked between us, it was a different dynamic I guess. She'd say something like "No, wrong color" or "This isn't for you" and it turned me on more....That word in particular shouldn't be used by anybody, really - Black, White or in between.

I absolutely love race play, and think that a white woman using the n-word during sex is incredibly hot.
I only use the "N" word when a Black Daddy gives me permission to do. Some of the Black Daddies I've been with like it when I tell them to "fuck me with that big black man dick." But as I've said before, I only use it when my Black Daddies want me to. I would never use the "N" word ever, or anywhere other than in the presence of a Black Daddy who wants me to use it. I wonder ... I hang with younger Black men and they use the word frequently. The older Black Daddies I've worshiped never use the "N" word. It seems like it's a generational thing?

I only use the "N" word when a Black Daddy gives me permission to do. Some of the Black Daddies I've been with like it when I tell them to "fuck me with that big black man dick." But as I've said before, I only use it when my Black Daddies want me to. I would never use the "N" word ever, or anywhere other than in the presence of a Black Daddy who wants me to use it. I wonder ... I hang with younger Black men and they use the word frequently. The older Black Daddies I've worshiped never use the "N" word. It seems like it's a generational thing?
As an older Black Daddy, all of your observations ring true.

I have been following this thread. In this lifestyle, it adds a bit of eroticism to a already taboo hedonistic desire. I dont see it, in this context as derogatory, if anything, I see it as poking age old preconceptions in the eye as in "look, I have your partner and you dont" or if you are not beta "I am helping you with your partners pleasure" depending on how you see yourself.

Those uptight folks who frown on these type of relations, let's give them a full heart attack!

Back