Is it me, or do some of you also feel most of these so called Bulls have no idea how to treat a lady?

Of course women are not a piece of meat.. I dont know what happened that made you so bitter, but guess some are not respectable, Sorry for what u had to post such thread,
Most men do appreciate women they are our mothers, sisters & wives whom we adore :lips::lips::lips:

Of course women are not a piece of meat.. I dont know what happened that made you so bitter, but guess some are not respectable, Sorry for what u had to post such thread,
Most men do appreciate women they are our mothers, sisters & wives whom we adore :lips::lips::lips:

So far it was not directed to me personally, but some of the replies that these guys post. Incredible. No charm, no class! Shame.

I believe part of the problem is referring to someone as a "Bull". I realize that it is meant as a compliment but to refer to someone as an ******* instead of a person could also be seen as "disrespecting a fellow human being." I'm not calling you out for this- this term has been around forever but people aren't looking for "bulls" for witty banter. They're looking for a physical encounter. Perhaps if we as women say that we're looking for a black "man" we might find someone who has respect for us as well as himself.

Last edited:
I'm a bull who adapts in the moment. I treat ALL women with respect outside the bedroom but inside I love to fuck and love getting women off no matter how they like it. So I do know how to treat a lady. Especially outside the bedroom.

I believe part of the problem is referring to someone as a "Bull". I realize that it is meant as a compliment but to refer to someone as an ******* instead of a person could also be seen as "disrespecting a fellow human being." I'm not calling you out for this- this term has been around forever but people aren't looking for "bulls" for witty banter. They're looking for a physical encounter. Perhaps if we as women say that we're looking for a black "man" we might find someone who has respect for us as well as himself.
I prefer to not even be called a bull. The verbiage has been misused for too long.

This, for example.
20180713_124439.png

You have a valid point.

This, for example.
View attachment 1975044

You have a valid point.
I certainly see the other examples you spoke of but isn't this one written by a white man? i don't think this always causes it but it does feel like asking for a "bull" sometimes summons a different kind of treatment. At the same time, depending on what they are here for in the first place, both men and women have some growing up to do.

Agreed but every woman is not a "lady". I treat them as how their behavior goes. ;)

I mean, yes we love sex, we would love to feel filled by your hung member, we love feeling dirty and slutty at the right moment, but that does not make us women a piece of meat. How about showing some respect as a fellow human being first? Showing some charm?

Last edited:
Agreed but every woman is not a "lady". I treat them as how they behavior goes. ;)

That is the only legitimate way you can do it. There are, of course, women who want/need to be "treated like a lady," but then there are the women who literally want to be used like a piece of meat (and then there are those who switch between those two or fall somewhere in between). It takes a man with an innate bit of sexual common sense (which, tbh, some guys just don't have) to distinguish between the two and know right off the bat which one any particular woman is. This is why communication on the front end is so critical.

That is the only legitimate way you can do it. There are, of course, women who want/need to be "treated like a lady," but then there are the women who literally want to be used like a piece of meat (and then there are those who switch between those two or fall somewhere in between). It takes a man with an innate bit of sexual common sense (which, tbh, some guys just don't have) to distinguish between the two and know right off the bat which one any particular woman is. This is why communication on the front end is so critical.
Crucial it is.

I mean, yes we love sex, we would love to feel filled by your hung member, we love feeling dirty and slutty at the right moment, but that does not make us women a piece of meat. How about showing some respect as a fellow human being first? Showing some charm?
For us, it's a red flag that they don't understand the lifestyle. It shows that they only care about themselves and not us. Every couple is different. Men who understands this lifestyle, knows that communication is key with couples. We get many BS messages from "so called bulls". We just ignored them.

For us, it's a red flag that they don't understand the lifestyle. It shows that they only care about themselves and not us. Every couple is different. Men who understands this lifestyle, knows that communication is key with couples. We get many BS messages from "so called bulls". We just ignored them.
That has to be one of the most concise summaries of who is a bull and who is not.

Back