Is it just me or is this fetish the most addicting?

So the most consistent question I get about killing white pussy is,..... Do u like women or want one just cuz she is white? And the answer is yes equally for why black /white like each other ,why it works visually ,color contrast is a 3rd, size a 3rd and attitude about sex and fucking white women how we see them carnally is different just like white man see the black woman carnally is different .You can't separate the two color from the person because it's how it looks, ok in the first place that makes you stop to see

You would be more than welcome to feed my BBC addiction, my legs are always spread for BBC
As I'm here with my BBC in hand wildly inspired to pull ur hair and head back from doggie style behind, spit in ur face, slap you, then spread ur big white ass and spank n spit n your dirty little white ass hole and shove it plainly good in u cunt

Looking down at submissive beating down white pussy no more resistant to the TRuTH..... That mommy and daddy lied and that it is the black man who has the alpha dick bitches !!!

People please don't get caught up on the catagory a visual stimulation should go in however you appreciate exploiting 1 of 5 senses (and we all prioritize different) I'm a visual /sound guy first then smell, taste and feel.

We all do it but don't see it from the same on ramp.... Think about it

Seems like the BBC/ white pussy is the most addicting fetish
Black cock is my ONLY addiction. A lot of people struggle with addictions and want victory against them yet feel powerless. Interracial sex is one the my favorite aspects of my life! I know hubby and I will always have a great marriage, and we will always have a sex life. However, as we age out, sex gets less and less hot. That's just part of aging. It doesn't worry me that hubby and I will still have sex, but sometimes I think/worry about what happens when I age out to the point that gorgeous black men no long want me? Oh no! What am I going to do then?! Funny enough to say, but that is the main reason that I stay in shape and work on my presentation/appearance. I am always mindful of being attractive for black men.

What is the meaning of life? That's a big question today. For some life is simply a void. For others life is a vexation; they're miserable. For others, life is a vacation.

The fact is that life is not full of gentle breezes and warm sun. There are turbulent times and tough times ahead. I am not a pessimist and I am not an extremist. I am a realist, and I can say with confidence because I’ve been looking through the lens of Scripture at human history that tough times are ahead and turbulent seas.

Addictions will rob you of your life, freedom and true happiness....

The wife and I were just talking about this last night. She said I was addicted to it and I agreed. even thou she has had her fair share of bbc she is not addicted to it.

Back