Is it just me or is this fetish the most addicting?

Part of me wants to say, "Man, ya'll can save that video".
The other part of me wants to watch the mental and emotional process of her change from Ann Coulter to full blown black cock addict - I'd save that exact moment and turn it into a GIF, and I'd use it as avatar on this very website.

If ever there was a woman that needs a bbc its most definitely old spinster Ann Coulter. No wonder she's crabby & critical of practically everything.
Hahaha, you know what, there is a lot of talk she like black men. Always seen with them in NYC.She pals around with one too.

Seems like the BBC/ white pussy is the most addicting fetish
Funny, most answers come from men. It's true the color contrast is attractive to everybody, including, I believe, for black men. But as someone explained here, it's the expectations about IR experiences which actually create some strong craving for well endowed black men. In a way, it's the woman who makes it an obsession for herself, as we unconsciously chase always better attributes than on the last man we had. Compared with other fetishes, yes, changing partners adds an extra dimension to any other sexual practices.

Back