Is it gay to like black men?

I enjoy pleasing our black masters because I’ve learned my place in this world, and if that makes me a faggot, then I’m proud to be one

I just want to say this was extremely well said! I couldn't possibly agree with you more! Pleasing BLACK MEN is the single greatest joy a white boi will ever know! I would know, the number of BIG BLACK COCKS I've taken into my little lilly white body is well into the double digits at this point! I'LL GLADLY AND PROUDLY BE CALLED A WHITE FAGGOT, SLUT, WHORE, SISSY, TRAP, ETC... SO LONG AS I AM SUCKING AND GETTING FUCKED BY BIG BLACK COCKS!!!

The world desperately needs more white bois like us!!

I don't want to suck white cocks, not even big white cocks.. I do want to suck big black cocks until they fill my mouth with warm semen. Does that make me a faggot?? I'm also finding increasingly hard to be turned on by women and increasingly easy to be turned on by black men. I find myself daydreaming about having a black boyfriend who feminizes me, spanks my ass and keeps me as his housewife... but... I'm not gay... am I?

Well, sure enough you're not straight.

I don't want to suck white cocks, not even big white cocks.. I do want to suck big black cocks until they fill my mouth with warm semen. Does that make me a faggot?? I'm also finding increasingly hard to be turned on by women and increasingly easy to be turned on by black men. I find myself daydreaming about having a black boyfriend who feminizes me, spanks my ass and keeps me as his housewife... but... I'm not gay... am I?

No, you're not gay. It is respect and appreciation for Black Men that drives your interest. Act on your feelings. Just do it. You will quickly stop being concerned with such questions. I promise.

Labels most often equal fears. Who you are and what stimulates you is relative ONLY to you and no one else other than those you might migrate toward embracing the same feelings. For whoever we are, you, me, and the rest, regardless of what we cherish, on whatever level, and here: in this forum and space it is sex. So cherish your own and leave all labels to dry up on shelves no once cares to revisit. What arouses me and why is a jacket i wear in color most cannot begin to recognize. I find it is often smarter to tuck your tongue in your pocket than to prove you have no control over it.

My apologies, for offense was the farthest thing from my intent, hence sorry that my thoughts were less defined. Yes, it is all a construct. No insult meant, and I did nothing to censor you, and my bias are my opinions, and unless we/me/you/others actually reveal who really are, aren't all of us here "unknown"? I honestly feel that least thing anyone of us should or care to do here is offend, troll or insult others. So thanks your honest and respectful response.

Last edited:
I just want to say this was extremely well said! I couldn't possibly agree with you more! Pleasing BLACK MEN is the single greatest joy a white boi will ever know! I would know, the number of BIG BLACK COCKS I've taken into my little lilly white body is well into the double digits at this point! I'LL GLADLY AND PROUDLY BE CALLED A WHITE FAGGOT, SLUT, WHORE, SISSY, TRAP, ETC... SO LONG AS I AM SUCKING AND GETTING FUCKED BY BIG BLACK COCKS!!!

The world desperately needs more white bois like us!!

Totally agree

Back