Is it gay to like black men?

Joining in with my wife to worship a man that is giving us pleasure is nothing wrong and doesnt make us gay . it adds to the moment of lust and makes us both cum like volcanos in eruption

White boys arent men, so it cant be gay

BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!!!

I have been saying this FOREVER!!! It's so refreshing to see whitebois everywhere are coming to this obvious conclusion!!!

Beautifully said!!!

"White boys arent men, so it cant be gay"

That is the truth!!! The ridiculous fasade of white maleness is not only a farce, it's also toxic! ALL whitebois everywhere need to abandon this lie, embrace our obvious intrinsic feminine nature, femininize, beautify, and take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys! We're far better at being girls then we ever could at pretending to be men! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world. mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us, she kept it simple too... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and only Women wear WHITE!!! Just like a bride and groom, that tells you everything you need to know about appropriate race-relations!!!

You said it best though...

So simple and true!!!

There is nothing wrong to suck a black rod while he is performing on our women its a bonus besides i want to feel whats going in my wifes pussy

BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!!!

I have been saying this FOREVER!!! It's so refreshing to see whitebois everywhere are coming to this obvious conclusion!!!

Beautifully said!!!

That is the truth!!! The ridiculous fasade of white maleness is not only a farce, it's also toxic! ALL whitebois everywhere need to abandon this lie, embrace our obvious intrinsic feminine nature, femininize, beautify, and take on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys! We're far better at being girls then we ever could at pretending to be men! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world. mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us, she kept it simple too... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and only Women wear WHITE!!! Just like a bride and groom, that tells you everything you need to know about appropriate race-relations!!!

So simple and true!!!

Love your thoughts

I dont go looking for ass fucking but when my wife gets fucked and if he wants ill spread my ass to worship him too

Its part of that moment we are giving our wifes away to a complete stranger soo why not be part and enjoy some butt fuck while my wife watches too

BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!!!

Beautifully said!!!

So simple and true!!!
I enjoy it in my ass

I enjoy it in my ass
Well, not to toot my own horn, but i have never coward away from a fight in my life. I mean not one single time. Just because i like to get stuffed doesn't mean im not a man. Alot of shemales are men. Here is the line in the sand. If your willing to risk life and limb to protect your family, and you except 100% responsibility for your actions, you are a man. Even if you have big tits, and a sweet ass. I dont mean to be a dick, just sayin

Well, not to toot my own horn, but i have never coward away from a fight in my life. I mean not one single time. Just because i like to get stuffed doesn't mean im not a man. Alot of shemales are men. Here is the line in the sand. If your willing to risk life and limb to protect your family, and you except 100% responsibility for your actions, you are a man. Even if you have big tits, and a sweet ass. I dont mean to be a dick, just sayin
Now days its normal to get fucked in the ass and not like men , in my case a dont kiss him i just suck him and feel it inside for the excitment

Back