Is it gay to like black men?

I don't want to suck white cocks, not even big white cocks.. I do want to suck big black cocks until they fill my mouth with warm semen. Does that make me a faggot?? I'm also finding increasingly hard to be turned on by women and increasingly easy to be turned on by black men. I find myself daydreaming about having a black boyfriend who feminizes me, spanks my ass and keeps me as his housewife... but... I'm not gay... am I?
I think about BBC often too, but I also think about the pussy I'll be fucking. Just enjoy whatever makes you happy and don't worry about what it's called.

I don't want to suck white cocks, not even big white cocks.. I do want to suck big black cocks until they fill my mouth with warm semen. Does that make me a faggot?? I'm also finding increasingly hard to be turned on by women and increasingly easy to be turned on by black men. I find myself daydreaming about having a black boyfriend who feminizes me, spanks my ass and keeps me as his housewife... but... I'm not gay... am I?

Sexuality is often fluid. There are spaces between gay and straight. You're not 100% straight. Doubt you are 100% gay either.

No, not gay, it's respect!

Every once in a while I get turned on by seeing a big white cock, but it's rare. Black cocks are just different. I'm not gay because I think men are ugly in the face, but a giant black cock...it does something to me. It puts me in some sort of grey area that isn't quite gay, but isn't straight either.

Every once in a while I get turned on by seeing a big white cock, but it's rare. Black cocks are just different. I'm not gay because I think men are ugly in the face, but a giant black cock...it does something to me. It puts me in some sort of grey area that isn't quite gay, but isn't straight either.
It's confusing until you experience it. BBC is to be at least sucked to get the full appreciation of its power.

You're looking at a different look at it this way it's the cock you want you listen to what he says you do as you're told but ultimately is the dick that you want the dick that you love if you love the man than you might be gay either way it doesn't matter I'm sucking that black dick did turn me out and I haven't looked back they call me back I don't care black dick put me on my knees black dick makes me beg if you ever get taken by big black cock and it hits your prostate and you have an orgasm you will love black dick for the rest of your life you get dick down nothing compares if I see a black dick I want it and I mean I want it bad nothing better than a big black dick I don't give a ******* about pussy it's not meant for me anyway cement 4 a Black Masters they give me dick I'm happy I suck many of them as I can I love the dick

i used to be conflicted about it until the girl i was with told me that to be gay, i'd have to be a man first. then she took my hand and led me to a full length mirror to see what she had turned me into, which was a sissy, and she explained that since i was a sissy and not a man it was totally natural for me to suck cock.
I love this argument. I don't believe it, but I love it. We don't say that a hotwife who only wants Black cocks is a lesbian, so why would we say a white man who only wants Black cocks is straight. He is bisexual or gay with a preference for Black men. Now, stop worrying about the labels, get on your knees and do your duty. (and have fun doing it.)

Oh yes you are. If you are aroused by someone of your own sex then you are gay /bisexual. Just like me, nothing wrong with that.
I think that most of the cuckold white guys here are probably bisexual.

Back