Is it gay to like black men?

As a black man, I say no you are not gay if you are just looking for the pleasure of being with
black men and having sex with them. Now if decide that you want to live the complete gay lifestyle then yes and that in it self is a whole different subject and way of life. Completely different then just the sex. But what I'm getting from you're question your just sexual aroused of the ideal. If that is the case, Then "NO" it isn't gay!

Most people have a misconception of being gay! Being gay isn't just having sex with a person with same genre it is the entire lifestyle.

Last edited:
It's mostly a semantics thing, but it would seem that guys on guys is gay. But how about cucked sissies/crossdressers who are shaved smooth all over, and wear makeup, wigs, heels, panties, short tight skirts, perfume, etc.? Are they gay? When they cum and wail like a girl, and their legs shake and jerk madly while a black man is aggressively fucking them... what are they?

It's mostly a semantics thing, but it would seem that guys on guys is gay. But how about cucked sissies/crossdressers who are shaved smooth all over, and wear makeup, wigs, heels, panties, short tight skirts, perfume, etc.? Are they gay? When they cum and wail like a girl, and their legs shake and jerk madly while a black man is aggressively fucking them... what are they?
They're very lucky!

They're very lucky!
It depends of the moment in my case the first time a felt a dick in my ass , we were all three fucking. I was mostly watching my wife fuck that huge dick but in a moment he pulled out here i jumped in and started fucking my wife but before i new it he jumped on my ass and fucked me .it was painful but at the same time great i cam in my wife as he was cuming in my ass

It depends of the moment in my case the first time a felt a dick in my ass , we were all three fucking. I was mostly watching my wife fuck that huge dick but in a moment he pulled out here i jumped in and started fucking my wife but before i new it he jumped on my ass and fucked me .it was painful but at the same time great i cam in my wife as he was cuming in my ass

Did you enjoy getting BLACKED?! Sounds like you did!!!

Back