Is it gay to like black men?

To be attracted to somebody of the identical sex, you’re either gay or bisexual. I’m bisexual. It’s something I’m coming to terms with. My significant other is more than okay with it and I LOVE her for it!
Well im my case i only get fucked in the ass when i bring my wife to her date , ill watch and masturbate most of the time but every once in a while it heats up and before i now it im sucking his dick right out of my womens hole and he will start touching my ass like inviting me too and i end un up on top of his pole

To be attracted to somebody of the identical sex, you’re either gay or bisexual. I’m bisexual. It’s something I’m coming to terms with. My significant other is more than okay with it and I LOVE her for it!
Nothing bad with that but i usualy dont go out looking for men in my case in the heat of the moment a get pulled in and i dont hold back

If you enjoy same-sex pleasure, you are either bisexual or gay. The difference between those two descriptive terms is not how much you desire your own sex but rather if you still desire the opposite sex. I have been with 5 gay men and although they were capable of an erection with me, they still considered themselves gay.

I don't know if it's gay or not, but the one thing I am sure of is that it's 100% natural!!!

How could we NOT like black men?! We're white! Whites are purely feminine, it's only natural that we're drawn sexually to something that is purely masculine! It's the law of the universe that opposites attract!

"Gay" is just a word. It used to mean "happy," words are just words, they change over time, and can be redefined an infinite number of times. For me, I think all whitebois are "gay" in that we'd ALL prefer to be a beautiful white woman, so that we could have sex with black men!!! Whitebois are inherently feminine, and are powerfully attracted to black men, because... unlike us, they ARE... in the truest sense of the word "MEN"... real... actual MEN!

I think the words "feminine" and "gay" should be considered synonymous with the word "white." I would like to see a world where all whitebois are seen as an alternate versions of white women, and we could both sexually serve black men, as our nature compells us to!

I don't know if it's gay or not, but the one thing I am sure of is that it's 100% natural!!!

How could we NOT like black men?! We're white! Whites are purely feminine, it's only natural that we're drawn sexually to something that is purely masculine! It's the law of the universe that opposites attract!

"Gay" is just a word. It used to mean "happy," words are just words, they change over time, and can be redefined an infinite number of times. For me, I think all whitebois are "gay" in that we'd ALL prefer to be a beautiful white woman, so that we could have sex with black men!!! Whitebois are inherently feminine, and are powerfully attracted to black men, because... unlike us, they ARE... in the truest sense of the word "MEN"... real... actual MEN!

I think the words "feminine" and "gay" should be considered synonymous with the word "white." I would like to see a world where all whitebois are seen as an alternate versions of white women, and we could both sexually serve black men, as our nature compells us to!
Not gay here but it's refreshing to see adoration instead of hate and racism and aversion for a change. Too bad white guys with such a strong feeling to personally please a Black guy completes all the necessary steps to appear as female 24/7 as you can attract more heterosexual Black guys that way.

Not gay here but it's refreshing to see adoration instead of hate and racism and aversion for a change. Too bad white guys with such a strong feeling to personally please a Black guy completes all the necessary steps to appear as female 24/7 as you can attract more heterosexual Black guys that way.

Thank you sincerely for your comment. I just really think that embracing female roles is the ideal roles for whites, sexually, socially, and spiritually submisive to BLACK MEN. A woman's role is to be submissive to men, and probably staring with white imperialism, this natural dynamic changed dramatically. As the feminine race, used organization, collectivism, and technology to commit an abomination in trying to dominate the masculine race, ruining the natural order of things, and the wide-reaching effects of this perversion persist to this day. I really believe that offering ourselves in absolute submisiveness to black men is the first step in fixing everything, setting back the natural order of everything.

Well i dont think its gay in my experience it was just the heat of the moment watching my wife get soo much joy from a black dick .as i jumped in to cum inside her ,he jumped in my back before i new it he was fucking me while i fucked my wife, it was kind of painful but once it lubricated and all 3 camm at the same time biggest moment in my sexual life .great guy tooo.gentle strong big .

Its been always a tabu but history even in anciant times it was known greek kings and warriors would have orgies were black slaves would fuck both queen and kings still they were very man and never told t be gay

If you are a sissy type and want men you are not gay... If you are a man who only wants men then yes you would be gay, Both sexes makes you bi

Still Gay just because you remove the penis and add boobs Does not make a man Magically turn into a woman Women can bear children...
True but it would be socially acceptable and it would impress a hetrosexual Black guy to see a woman sexually approach him instead of a gay guy.

Back