Is it easier to submit to a man, rather than trying to be one?

Mein Ding ist so klein dass Sie sagt ich wäre gar kein richtiger Mann!!!
So geniesse ich die Rolle als Leckdiener,bin zum schlucken da,u.bin natürlich auch Fickbar!!
Meine Ex kam durch mich zum Thema Cuckolding und war sofort begeistert! Schnell wurde sie mutiger und frecher und sagte genau das was du hier geschrieben hast! Sie verlangte Treue - aber andere Kerle durfte ich befriedigen. Das wollte sie sogar um mich zu erniedrigen. Sie wollte Sex mit Alphas und sah gerne wenn diese den Ton angaben - und natürlich gegenüber mir! Sie wollte den absoluten Sklaven aus mir machen und ich war begeistert von all den fiesen Ideen und Plänen. Sie war eine wahre Schlampe und konnte dies nun offen ausleben und ich war glücklich der Sklave einer solchen zu sein! Sie sagte mir - wenn wir jemals heiraten sollten wird sie in der hochzeitsnacht viele Lover und alle ex Affären einladen um es mit jedem zu treiben außer mir. Ich platzte fast vor Geilheit bei diesen Worten!

Competing with black men was for me quite a challenge and an exhausting experience. All of that has ended now. My wife also knew I was under great pressure. Gradually I have opened to her and now we both enjoy and share our love for bbc on an equal footing and on the same bed with our men. And when they are not around, I pull over a sheath extension and she uses a big strap-on on me. We bonded as girlfriends and this bond is unlike any other. Sisters who chose each other for life.

Competing with black men was for me quite a challenge and an exhausting experience. All of that has ended now. My wife also knew I was under great pressure. Gradually I have opened to her and now we both enjoy and share our love for bbc on an equal footing and on the same bed with our men. And when they are not around, I pull over a sheath extension and she uses a big strap-on on me. We bonded as girlfriends and this bond is unlike any other. Sisters who chose each other for life.
Beautiful relationship you two have it's very rare but warms my heart when I hear about th r m you two are great

Very nice. I like that. My partner and I might go in a similar direction. Do you wear lingerie for your bull

Back