Is it easier to submit to a man, rather than trying to be one?

evolved

Female
So i have always said how proud I am of every man that has put to one side his pride, and followed his instinct. Whether that is just letting your wife fuck BBC's on the side or taking them yourselves, i think you are a real credit! I respect so much, guys who know when its right to put aside their silly masculinity and submit to a better man. But I do understand that giving up sex with females and taking BBC yourself can be hard for alot of men and many never admit to their desires.

However, i was recently talking to two guys I know that have submitted to being BBC sissies and they actually said it was easier now than before. Before they would worry all of the time about trying to impress women and then be petrified if they did end up going to bed with them because they were so inadequate in the cock department. They both said sex before was such a worry.

They both now submit their own mouths and asses to BBC weekly and say how much better it is in every way. They said it is so much nicer to lie there and let a powerful strong man make passionate love to you and you only have to lie there and let him take it from you, rather than having to orchestrate it yourself and knowing your partner isnt being fulfilled like it was when they used to date women. They both said that they would never go back and actually feel far more fulfilled as they are now, than when they tried to fuck their girlfriends.

I have obviously talked to them at length about their lifestyles and find they have alot of the same desires that i have for submitting to BBC and although i am bisexual and find women attractive, i would never want to fuck one and it seems that they are on their way to this way of thinking too.

So my question is this, is sex easier and more enjoyable now that you have submitted to being a sissy for BBC? Or is it more complicated and my friends are the exception?

absolutely easier. I have been subtly rejected over size related reasons before, though were very polite about it. but i could read between lines. And that's kinda what has led me to stay #pussyfree now, at least at a penetrative level. Now I don't frustrate myself slipping out or my partners, instead encourage them to seek larger thicker cocks.

one must accept the hand their dealt, and in my case it was a small hand 😅 but i embrace and accept my role now. and that role is of a beta. a beta is to provide emotional/financial/mental support and stimulation to the Queen female. but for physicality the Queen needs multiple Alpha mates. and that's why BBC come in.

Yes. Accepting my place in the sexual hierarchy removed alot of anxiety/stress and allowed me to be the object of somebody elses desire and affections, which made me feel sexy and proud. Also, most white men are naturally feminine, and being treated not as a man but as a girl is very liberating.

absolutely easier.

Yes I totally agree with you both! Thanks for your input and great to hear that more and more guys are accepting with way of living, it's just so much more natural for guys with small cocks to become betas and let the big cocked alphas take the females.

What's the furthest that you have gone so far in the lifestyle? So just letting your wife fuck other men? Watching? Taking part? Meeting guys on your own?

Yes I totally agree with you both! Thanks for your input and great to hear that more and more guys are accepting with way of living, it's just so much more natural for guys with small cocks to become betas and let the big cocked alphas take the females.

What's the furthest that you have gone so far in the lifestyle? So just letting your wife fuck other men? Watching? Taking part? Meeting guys on your own?
i'd love to eventually have a future gf/wife that i keep chaste from, and let her keep 5-6 regular bull black boyfriends.

but currently irl though the furthest i've gone is paired up my roomie with a black stud. sometimes i may hear noises if he spends the night or something.

i'd love to eventually have a future gf/wife that i keep chaste from, and let her keep 5-6 regular bull black boyfriends.

but currently irl though the furthest i've gone is paired up my roomie with a black stud. sometimes i may hear noises if he spends the night or something.
Do you ever imagine yourself with the black stud? Or are you just happy that your roommate is being fulfilled properly?

Do you ever imagine yourself with the black stud? Or are you just happy that your roommate is being fulfilled properly?
it's strange - most guys would wanna be in his place, right? but oddly enough for me - i feel more jealous of her. it's hard to visualize myself as the men in the videos anymore. they're all so big and hung and absolute studs, while i'm tiny. plus given i'm white and all i exclusively watch IR now, hard to relate as the black Alphas. my mind either deviates to being the cameramen, or even the women.

so yes, definitely imagine!

Cuckolding, feminization, chastity and eventually meeting guys on my own. Much more natural for me to be a a black mans girl than to be the man and have PIV sex. lol

So i have always said how proud I am of every man that has put to one side his pride, and followed his instinct. Whether that is just letting your wife fuck BBC's on the side or taking them yourselves, i think you are a real credit! I respect so much, guys who know when its right to put aside their silly masculinity and submit to a better man. But I do understand that giving up sex with females and taking BBC yourself can be hard for alot of men and many never admit to their desires.

However, i was recently talking to two guys I know that have submitted to being BBC sissies and they actually said it was easier now than before. Before they would worry all of the time about trying to impress women and then be petrified if they did end up going to bed with them because they were so inadequate in the cock department. They both said sex before was such a worry.

They both now submit their own mouths and asses to BBC weekly and say how much better it is in every way. They said it is so much nicer to lie there and let a powerful strong man make passionate love to you and you only have to lie there and let him take it from you, rather than having to orchestrate it yourself and knowing your partner isnt being fulfilled like it was when they used to date women. They both said that they would never go back and actually feel far more fulfilled as they are now, than when they tried to fuck their girlfriends.

I have obviously talked to them at length about their lifestyles and find they have alot of the same desires that i have for submitting to BBC and although i am bisexual and find women attractive, i would never want to fuck one and it seems that they are on their way to this way of thinking too.

So my question is this, is sex easier and more enjoyable now that you have submitted to being a sissy for BBC? Or is it more complicated and my friends are the exception?
For me its easier if I submit to a woman.. which is also at the same time harder as immensely lots of women submit to men, so they mistakenly think I am gay..
This took me about 15 years to figure out as they become silent when I act this way.. and Realized its because there is a man there telling them what to do or feel about me when I "Submit" to a woman.. mistakenly brainwashing her into thinking I wish to be a sissy.

Sex with a man is easier. I enjoy sex with women, but men are more strait to the point. When I want to be submissive and let a man take me as far as he desires I know how to do it. Very little conversation once we meet. That seems to be the problem though. There is always so many road blocks to get though. I have found meeting a man is half the battle.

Sex with a man is easier. I enjoy sex with women, but men are more strait to the point. When I want to be submissive and let a man take me as far as he desires I know how to do it. Very little conversation once we meet. That seems to be the problem though. There is always so many road blocks to get though. I have found meeting a man is half the battle.
the biggest secret is that we men often act equally as hard to get if a woman or guy wants us

being a cuckold is submitting to a woman and doing what she wants you to do. If you suck cock or let your wife's friends fuck you it is because she wants you to. It may be difficult to submit and let another man fuck your mouth but eventually you will get used to it and may come to enjoy it if you are lucky since it will make it easier if you do. If you suck cock enough it will become normal and you may even desire it just the same as getting anal. It has nothing to do with cock size or giving up your masculinity but all to do with submitting to a woman. Remember the woman decides who fucks who and the men are all cuckolds to an extent.

Well if this question was asked a few years ago I would have it was easier trying to be the man, but in last few years having erectile problems getting hard and staying hard giving the feeling of worthlessness and feeling of being submissive, somewhat feminine these days.

And somewhat at times wanting to be disciplined with belt whipping. But wanting be Submitting to superior black cock to be used in every way possible

This is such an interesting post. It sucks to have a small cock. Average guys can make it work if their woman has no frame of reference but when you are small, there is no fooling anyone - so I can see why submission happens. Especially when wife experiences a BBC.....damn.

it's strange - most guys would wanna be in his place, right? but oddly enough for me - i feel more jealous of her. it's hard to visualize myself as the men in the videos anymore. they're all so big and hung and absolute studs, while i'm tiny. plus given i'm white and all i exclusively watch IR now, hard to relate as the black Alphas. my mind either deviates to being the cameramen, or even the women.

so yes, definitely imagine!
Well said, my man. Well said

Yes I've learned my place. Now I truly believe I'm here to be a servant in any way possible. I try to lead white girls to bbc, I help promote bnwo, I donate to black men and women, buy from black owned businesses, etc. Any woman I date is automatically for bbc, I'm secondary.

damn, dude. You a better man than me. I think that mindset is bullshit but it is what it is.

Nothing personal to you Cryptodry but I don’t know why so many people are cool with that mindset. If that same comment came from a woman - “we’d be pissed”

from a woman

“Yes I've learned my place. Now I truly believe I'm here to be a servant in any way possible. I try to lead big ass titties to my husband, I help promote “tig ole bitties” (big tits, translation for white folks). Any man I date is automatically for other women, I'm secondary.”

If a woman wrote that - we’d be in a uproar about women rights and equality. A man writes this and we are like, “you are so brave and courageous”

WTF

it is soooo much easier for me 1624631093420.png

absolutely easier. I have been subtly rejected over size related reasons before, though were very polite about it. but i could read between lines. And that's kinda what has led me to stay #pussyfree now, at least at a penetrative level. Now I don't frustrate myself slipping out or my partners, instead encourage them to seek larger thicker cocks.

one must accept the hand their dealt, and in my case it was a small hand 😅 but i embrace and accept my role now. and that role is of a beta. a beta is to provide emotional/financial/mental support and stimulation to the Queen female. but for physicality the Queen needs multiple Alpha mates. and that's why BBC come in.
Well said!

Back