Is it easier to submit to a man, rather than trying to be one?

I have to admit I enjoy just relaxing and doing what I’m told, how to suck him just right, seeing how deep I can get him in my throat, (pretty deep by the way) and then when he is ready to fuck me I can just be submissive and enjoy the ride. No worries about if I’m hard enough or big enough and if I can make her cum. He always cums.

I’m with you there! This is a great thread! I am a married masculine man who loves to please in the bedroom. I love to wear chastity and be submissive in bed especially as a bottom. As of the last couple of years my wife’s libido has kind of falling off, leaving me with a choice, get a kinky girlfriend or be the kinky girlfriend. I’ve been on some dating sites to meet women and some gay sites to meet men. It was way easier talking to men. Unlike my other straight sites I didn’t have to explain or feel the need to explain chastity or any of that. I just posted a pic of me in chastity, set status as bottom, and boom my mail box was filling up! I meet a nice black gentleman, larger than me in stature, that makes me feel dainty like all the dirty sluts I love, lol…he identifies as gay top and myself as bi bottom. He’s cool that I’m married and that I’m always locked when we play. When we meet up, there’s no bs. I fully know my role, and he loves my eagerness for his cock, without my cock getting in the way! There’s no bs about who’s going to do what. We’ve been fucking for almost a year now and have moved to bareback sex, and OMG I’m having the best sex of my life without any focus on my “dick” that I refer to as a clit now! I love when he fucks me long and passionate and has been edging it for a while, the way it feels when he unloads in me is indescribably incredible! I’ve never felt so fulfilled!
aw thats so amazing to hear that you are having the best sex of your life now. Whitebois locked in chastity and submitting themselves as bottoms for BBC seem to find so much happiness and fulfilment in it. I love to hear stories just like yours, keep it up hehe!

I really like this thread, because I really think this gets to the core of what makes this interracial lifestyle so because, and it addresses an elephant in the room, that goes too often ignored completely.

To answer the question...

"Is it easier to submit to another MAN, rather than trying to be one?"

I'm going to say... if you're WHITE the answer is DEFINITELY YES!!!

There's no reason to not accept the biological reality of our racial differences, and celebrate them for what they are...

View attachment 4363266

Also, I don't think "easier" is the right characterization either. I think the right word would be "BETTER!"

MUCH BETTER!!!

It's so much better to do something that you're naturally good at! Being submissive and feminine is natural for whitebois. It is our intrinsic nature. Especially... when put with the stark contrast of a BLACK MAN! Their... natural, genuine masculinty makes whitebois instinctively feel more feminine and submissive. BLACK MASCULINTY by it's very nature... is emasculating to whites. Giving over to it immediately results in whites taking on female roles! Society conditions whitebois to resist this, at our own detriment, and it makes no sense.

We're white, we need to just accept that, and... BE WHITE! We're supposed to be this way, it's how we evolved. We're NOT supposed to be BLACK, we're NOT equiped to compete... we're equiped to submit! It is hard-wired into our DNA. Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity... societal pressure throughout our lives attempts to make us into something we're not! This causes so much pent up anxiety, stress, and sexual unfulfillment.

White on white sex is basically lesbian sex, because there's no MAN involved! The pressure on a whiteboi to sexually satisfy a woman sexually is just unrealistic! Maybe he can develop some fun foreplay, and a good tongue game, but... there's no MAIN EVENT! To truly satisfy a woman sexually, a MAN is needed! That's why this lifestyle exists!!!

Because that MAN needs to be BLACK, or he's not really a MAN!!!

I always say that mom Nature color coded us. It should be no surprise... mom Nature is a woman after all! mom Nature color coded us all, giving us uniforms we can't take off... our bare naked skin! She put MEN in BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and put women in WHITE... just like a Bride and Groom!

The fact is that being a MAN is effortless for BLACK MEN!!! It is who and what they are!!! They couldn't be anything else!

For whitebois... we just simply aren't cut out for it! Whitebois are NOT cut out for sexually satisfying women, but MOST EXCEL at sexually satisfying BLACK COCK as women!

The simple fact is that whitebois belong at the "other end" of the DICK... you know... the "girl end!" The BEST sex a whiteboi will ever experience is getting that lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! No exceptions! Having sex as a woman with BLACK MEN is where whitebois excel!

I will NEVER forget when it first happened to me!!! It was like a supernatural... religious experience that was powerfully transformative on every conceivable level... mind, body, and soul!!! I could never go back!!! Getting BLACKED has a special permanence about it! That's why it's called getting "BLACKED," the valid insinuation being that you've been forever changed!

I honestly think that every whiteboi owes it to themselves to have sex as a woman with BLACK MEN, and once they do... they probably will want to completely become one... and, they really SHOULD!!!

View attachment 4363300

The sun is setting on white masculinty... like the dinosaurs, it is headed for extinction! The future is female for the white race, and white femininization is the best way forward!

View attachment 4363307

The difference between whitebois and white girls in this lifestyle is becoming increasingly more and more irrelevant! White couples and white marriages should also embrace white submission, and serve BLACKS together as women, providing a unified feminine front for BLACK MEN...

View attachment 4363310

If you're white... just BE WHITE!!!
Wow very well written and exceptional spot on points as a sisicuckold I certainly appreciate your view points and thank you for posting I plan to reference and reflect on this post whenever I engage in conversation regarding cuckold lifestyle once again thank you for posting

Yo they a billion chics out here. They somebody for everybody. Pussy fall like raindrops when it isn't interrupted by outside bs. Pussy the easiest thing to get on the planet. I turn more down than I accept. To each his own but hard or soft big or small penis will never replace a beautiful woman such as my insanely gorgeous ex wife. I'm nowhere close to the biggest but make up for it in other intangible ways. Communication. That seems like the weird part of this site. Can't get pussy without suckin dick. Wtf? Great love making comes from within the mind initially. I could never make my ex cum from penetration but from what she says..30 O's in a good session was normal. I'm only 7 and change. Willing to go toe toe with any seasoned vet pussy happily giver upper after she may have just gotten gang banged. As in comparison. Never knew until it's tries tho. I'm old man. Not arrogant just confident.

I really like this thread, because I really think this gets to the core of what makes this interracial lifestyle so because, and it addresses an elephant in the room, that goes too often ignored completely.

To answer the question...

"Is it easier to submit to another MAN, rather than trying to be one?"

I'm going to say... if you're WHITE the answer is DEFINITELY YES!!!

There's no reason to not accept the biological reality of our racial differences, and celebrate them for what they are...

View attachment 4363266

Also, I don't think "easier" is the right characterization either. I think the right word would be "BETTER!"

MUCH BETTER!!!

It's so much better to do something that you're naturally good at! Being submissive and feminine is natural for whitebois. It is our intrinsic nature. Especially... when put with the stark contrast of a BLACK MAN! Their... natural, genuine masculinty makes whitebois instinctively feel more feminine and submissive. BLACK MASCULINTY by it's very nature... is emasculating to whites. Giving over to it immediately results in whites taking on female roles! Society conditions whitebois to resist this, at our own detriment, and it makes no sense.

We're white, we need to just accept that, and... BE WHITE! We're supposed to be this way, it's how we evolved. We're NOT supposed to be BLACK, we're NOT equiped to compete... we're equiped to submit! It is hard-wired into our DNA. Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity... societal pressure throughout our lives attempts to make us into something we're not! This causes so much pent up anxiety, stress, and sexual unfulfillment.

White on white sex is basically lesbian sex, because there's no MAN involved! The pressure on a whiteboi to sexually satisfy a woman sexually is just unrealistic! Maybe he can develop some fun foreplay, and a good tongue game, but... there's no MAIN EVENT! To truly satisfy a woman sexually, a MAN is needed! That's why this lifestyle exists!!!

Because that MAN needs to be BLACK, or he's not really a MAN!!!

I always say that mom Nature color coded us. It should be no surprise... mom Nature is a woman after all! mom Nature color coded us all, giving us uniforms we can't take off... our bare naked skin! She put MEN in BLACK... EXCLUSIVELY, and put women in WHITE... just like a Bride and Groom!

The fact is that being a MAN is effortless for BLACK MEN!!! It is who and what they are!!! They couldn't be anything else!

For whitebois... we just simply aren't cut out for it! Whitebois are NOT cut out for sexually satisfying women, but MOST EXCEL at sexually satisfying BLACK COCK as women!

The simple fact is that whitebois belong at the "other end" of the DICK... you know... the "girl end!" The BEST sex a whiteboi will ever experience is getting that lilly white ass SMACKED and BLACKED RAW!!! No exceptions! Having sex as a woman with BLACK MEN is where whitebois excel!

I will NEVER forget when it first happened to me!!! It was like a supernatural... religious experience that was powerfully transformative on every conceivable level... mind, body, and soul!!! I could never go back!!! Getting BLACKED has a special permanence about it! That's why it's called getting "BLACKED," the valid insinuation being that you've been forever changed!

I honestly think that every whiteboi owes it to themselves to have sex as a woman with BLACK MEN, and once they do... they probably will want to completely become one... and, they really SHOULD!!!

View attachment 4363300

The sun is setting on white masculinty... like the dinosaurs, it is headed for extinction! The future is female for the white race, and white femininization is the best way forward!

View attachment 4363307

The difference between whitebois and white girls in this lifestyle is becoming increasingly more and more irrelevant! White couples and white marriages should also embrace white submission, and serve BLACKS together as women, providing a unified feminine front for BLACK MEN...

View attachment 4363310

If you're white... just BE WHITE!!!
This is So awesome, so correct. I am exclusively for the black men now. early I learned I loved them, and always had a girl friend because that was what I was told to even though she was with black men always. now I have learned just be friends with girls and leave fucking them to real men. I offer myself to only black men now.

Es erregt mich sehr,wenn Sie Fickbesuch hat u.ich soll zart ihren Kitzler an der obersten Stelle lecken oder Fingern,wärend Sie einen Schwanz lutscht.Und Meine Zunge oder meine Hand rutschen dann doch in ihr Loch.Ihre Stimme wird dann sofort hart;WAS HAB ICH DIR GESAGT? ?? Ich entschuldige mich dann auch direkt.
Oder er sagt lutsch mein Poloch,u.ich komme an seine Eier.wenn ich dann meine Rüge bekomme,es erregt mich mehr als eine Nackte Frau!!

It seems like it would be easier. I wonder how it is after the first time? Have you ever cummed at the same time?You on the floor and him inside you?

It seems like it would be easier. I wonder how it is after the first time? Have you ever cummed at the same time?You on the floor and him inside you?
It’s not really easier (cause I sweat and lost my breath getting my ass fucked ) and that is not really the reason I submit. It is natural for me and yes I cum easily with a man fucking me if he does it right. not easier getting my ass drill and stretch I don’t think but definitely what I was born for

So i have always said how proud I am of every man that has put to one side his pride, and followed his instinct. Whether that is just letting your wife fuck BBC's on the side or taking them yourselves, i think you are a real credit! I respect so much, guys who know when its right to put aside their silly masculinity and submit to a better man. But I do understand that giving up sex with females and taking BBC yourself can be hard for alot of men and many never admit to their desires.

However, i was recently talking to two guys I know that have submitted to being BBC sissies and they actually said it was easier now than before. Before they would worry all of the time about trying to impress women and then be petrified if they did end up going to bed with them because they were so inadequate in the cock department. They both said sex before was such a worry.

They both now submit their own mouths and asses to BBC weekly and say how much better it is in every way. They said it is so much nicer to lie there and let a powerful strong man make passionate love to you and you only have to lie there and let him take it from you, rather than having to orchestrate it yourself and knowing your partner isnt being fulfilled like it was when they used to date women. They both said that they would never go back and actually feel far more fulfilled as they are now, than when they tried to fuck their girlfriends.

I have obviously talked to them at length about their lifestyles and find they have alot of the same desires that i have for submitting to BBC and although i am bisexual and find women attractive, i would never want to fuck one and it seems that they are on their way to this way of thinking too.

So my question is this, is sex easier and more enjoyable now that you have submitted to being a sissy for BBC? Or is it more complicated and my friends are the exception?
I just find it more fun submitting to black men then chasing girls. It’s easier depending on how naturally feminine you are.

Well I certainly am now changed for the better would never go back wife likes it that way win win situation

So i have always said how proud I am of every man that has put to one side his pride, and followed his instinct. Whether that is just letting your wife fuck BBC's on the side or taking them yourselves, i think you are a real credit! I respect so much, guys who know when its right to put aside their silly masculinity and submit to a better man. But I do understand that giving up sex with females and taking BBC yourself can be hard for alot of men and many never admit to their desires.

However, i was recently talking to two guys I know that have submitted to being BBC sissies and they actually said it was easier now than before. Before they would worry all of the time about trying to impress women and then be petrified if they did end up going to bed with them because they were so inadequate in the cock department. They both said sex before was such a worry.

They both now submit their own mouths and asses to BBC weekly and say how much better it is in every way. They said it is so much nicer to lie there and let a powerful strong man make passionate love to you and you only have to lie there and let him take it from you, rather than having to orchestrate it yourself and knowing your partner isnt being fulfilled like it was when they used to date women. They both said that they would never go back and actually feel far more fulfilled as they are now, than when they tried to fuck their girlfriends.

I have obviously talked to them at length about their lifestyles and find they have alot of the same desires that i have for submitting to BBC and although i am bisexual and find women attractive, i would never want to fuck one and it seems that they are on their way to this way of thinking too.

So my question is this, is sex easier and more enjoyable now that you have submitted to being a sissy for BBC? Or is it more complicated and my friends are the exception?
i think the thing that makes sex (and life) the most enjoyable is discovering, accepting and embracing one's truest self (sissy or otherwise). seems your buddies figured out how to be their own truest version of themselves. good for them. i wish this for everyone.

It was very easy for me to submit to a man. Not just any man but a real Superior Black Man. I have never been well endowed and never been able to keep even my small erections very well. Always difficult for me to try and have any type of sex with a woman. I am small,cant stay hard and dont produce any good amount or good quality of semen. Spent many years having to masturbate as a girl laid their and waited on me to get hard bc she had tried everything and I was still too limp to enter her vagina. And then I'd be in there and go soft have to pull back out and end up getting a handjob from her to finish me off and it was actually a finger job meaning she literally wanked me off with her thumb and pointer finger. I realized what a pathetic joke I was and found out I did have a place and that was naked on all 4s in front of a BBC Master. I no longer had to worry about achieving an erection or worry about cumming too quick or the amount. All i had to do was suck and enjoy the BBC and all his wonderful body parts. I'd worship him until he was ready to take me and I'd proudly bend over and spread my cheeks and he would enter my pussy. All the stress and worry about trying to be a masculine man and impress a woman was no more. I felt so free to give myself over and be under a black mans control and power and to be filled with his mighty seed. My first BBC would very often slap and kick my small testicles bc he said white bois thought with things they didnt have so to prevent me from giving my own sexual parts any release or pleasure he would put them thru pain. I soon learned to never ever touch or think about them. My hole was his pussy to use as was my mouth too. My little white clit would just hang as his huge BBC balls would smack against them as he was breeding me. Looking down and seeing it all shriveled up and good for nothing other than peeing as his big balls smacked my little sack around was all I needed to teach me my place of submission.
Fab story glad you happy now

Back