Is everyone always cucked?

Leeice

Female
Gold Member
From
US
I would not consider my husband a cuck nor do I want him to be.
He always gets his, sometimes he is 1st sometimes not. He isn't always there when it is time to play due to his travel, but he always knows what is going on and never play at home. We both post on here as well as other places . Just looking to have fun, satisfied and enjoy
So I wonder is everyone else just looking to be cucked?

Last edited:
He always gets his, sometimes he is 1st sometimes not. He isn't always there when it is time to play due to his travel, but he always knows what is going on and never play at home. We both post on here as well as other places . Just looking to have fun, satisfied and enjoy
So I wonder is everyone else just looking to be cucked?View attachment 2909910
now that is a very sexy picture hubby and bull together.

So I wonder is everyone else just looking to be cucked?View attachment 2909910
You guys are more like a hotwife or stag and vixen couple as opposed to being a cuckold couple.

We are a 'stag and vixen' couple. We have identified ourselves as such repeatedly in this forum.

My husband and I are not into humiliation or degradation at all. We are equal in this activity. We pick out the Bull's together, meet prospects together, decide together and, if it comes to playtime, he always watches, unless he's out of town or it's a special occasion.

So no, while you and us are not very common in this forum, we're far from alone!

Best of luck and keep the faith!

Donna

We are stag and vixen
We do everything as a couple never play alone.
It works for us and has for 10yrs.
We enjoy the play time we get and how we play.

Back