Is bigger that much better than average?

The difference between an tiny dick (5 inches) and the average bbc size (8 inches) are only 3 inches. 3 inches is practically nothing

the most important thing to satisfy a women is the thickness.

So, if you have a thick cock of 9 inches or more you are a fucking god for womens.

Last edited:
It really depends on what you prefer. Some women are size queens but for me if they're too long it's kinda painful. I like them average but thick. I absolutely love a good fat black cock over a long skinny one any day. I like to be filled not probed.
That's the whole turn for me right there. All about what she enjoys :)

It depends on your preference. I love big but I have friends who prefer average. Find what works for you. If you like big go for it. If you can't handle big and it just hurts then find a size that works for you. Not all black guys are huge.
What!?!? You mean that not ALL black guys are huge? Why, from what I can see here, there isn't a black guy with a cock less than 9". And certainly, the men here are absolutely representative of all black men, no? Imagine the anguish of a black man with a dick only 6" or 7"!

Amen! Men come in all sizes and there are women who prefer each size or several sizes.

Never worry about what you got, someone out there LOVES it!
Thanks you! I'm white, well endowed and I've been with women who are tight, some who had great vaginal control, and others who could park a Buick in there. My dick remains the same size....

It depends on your preference. I love big but I have friends who prefer average. Find what works for you. If you like big go for it. If you can't handle big and it just hurts then find a size that works for you. Not all black guys are huge.
I like girth for sure, and an average package can be really thick!

Back