Is bigger that much better than average?

Ok... this is very sobering for me lol. I'm average in length and nowhere near 6" in girth. Like @advice4newbies said some women have a tilted cervix so I guess I would be ideal for them. For the female/couples here who do need something bigger. How do you feel/think of your sons/brothers/fathers significant others possibly wanting something more than they can offer. Ok so the dad's can be taken out of the question because if it wasn't for them you/we wouldn't be here lol. Or is this more of a personal addiction like a ******* habit that feels so good but you wouldn't want to share with a family member???

Thank you for your response

As mentioned, it just depends on personal preference.... and some of that preference may be physical, while for others may be more of a fantasy...

My wife actually prefers more average length because really long guys will bottom out and can hurt, so she finds 6-8" about perfect which BTW is still considered quite above average when one looks at percentages of population.

But what she really likes is girth. She'd far prefer a shorter length but very thick guy over really long and slim.

That being said, she's had up to 10" so far, and she'd love to try longer just for the fantasy and spectacle of taking all that length :cool:

Mid 20s attractive cpl.prob a stuiped question but could “big” be that much better in the right setting etc?
So much depends on the man it's attached to! A jerk with a HUGE one is still a jerk. I much prefer a really nice guy with one that is average or a bit above to someone who depends entirely on his size. My mind and emotions are also involved and have to be remembered or it's no good for me.

Back