Is bigger that much better than average?

Well Im above average but not super big and every woman thy claims they need 2 or mor large cocks always tells me I fuck better them 99 percent of the men they are with. That lead me to believe it's a combination of looks sex appeal ability to turn you on before the clothes come off, hardness of cock stamina and power.

Depends. But for me, yes.

Everyone’s body is different, I’m not very big and I like a men who are bigger than I can physically manage.

This is along the lines of everything I love about being with older, bigger, dominant men. I just love to see the look on his face or what he says when he can’t quite get it in at first, when he realizes he’s going to have to use a bit of ******* even when I’m wet.

It turns me on even more when he’s as deep as he can go and he’s still got more cock to give.

I'm average sized but not very good stamina in the bedroom. My wife prefers men with more endowment in length and girth. But their stamina makes the big difference for her.
That being said she's had average sized men with good thickness and great stamina. But it also starts for my wife before the fun in the bedroom. Personality goes a great way for her. Able to laugh and talk almost like a date. Not much interest in just quick fucks. More of a separate relationship that includes sex.

Back