Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

I a white person, therefore I am racist.
Every white person in this thread should realize just by existing and benefiting from our system of oppression that you are racist.
Also, lets be honest other white people. Deep down inside you have biases which you act on or don't act on that is racist.
So do Black and Asian people have the same biases, or is it just white folk?

I cut women off if I even suspect they might be racist. Women like this have gotten plenty of black men killed or locked up so I don’t even entertain them.

One problem too many black men have is that y’all make the dick do the thinking. You figure you’re going to fuck her brains out as reparations. Or some twisted hate fuck logic.

But keep in mind if anything goes left and she says you did something to her, cops are going to take her word 9 times out of ten. And it’ll be these racist white women who’d be the first to lie on a black men she’s consensual fucking.

Look how quick that rat faced cop turned on her black coworkers that were running a train on her. Lost their jobs and might lose their freedom. Fuck that.
Right my dude. Your a fucking fool if you fuck a racist. They don't respect you , why give them pleasure ? So many fucking dudes don't care though.

Education and upbringing one hopes will improve attitudes, this lifestyle hopefully will help to promote tolerance, but it one small part of a much bigger effort to change attitudes
I was having a conversation about this. The lifestyle and general exposure that has influenced sexual desire between different races, in this context, Black and white people, has an unfortunate racist history that has led to the lifestyle feeling taboo and overly fetishized. That being said, a lot of white women may indulge in the lifestyle without ever doing the work to unlearn the dangerous and racist ideologies they may have against Black people but that doesn't stop them from seeking sexual pleasure.

I was having a conversation about this. The lifestyle and general exposure that has influenced sexual desire between different races, in this context, Black and white people, has an unfortunate racist history that has led to the lifestyle feeling taboo and overly fetishized. That being said, a lot of white women may indulge in the lifestyle without ever doing the work to unlearn the dangerous and racist ideologies they may have against Black people but that doesn't stop them from seeking sexual pleasure.
Excellent quote. I try to stay away from those , reason why i cant marry a white woman. I got a black wife.

I cut women off if I even suspect they might be racist. Women like this have gotten plenty of black men killed or locked up so I don’t even entertain them.

One problem too many black men have is that y’all make the dick do the thinking. You figure you’re going to fuck her brains out as reparations. Or some twisted hate fuck logic.

But keep in mind if anything goes left and she says you did something to her, cops are going to take her word 9 times out of ten. And it’ll be these racist white women who’d be the first to lie on a black men she’s consensual fucking.

Look how quick that rat faced cop turned on her black coworkers that were running a train on her. Lost their jobs and might lose their freedom. Fuck that.
Yessir, white women have a history of weaponizing their whiteness and emotions to harm Black men. We have seen countless examples in the last couple of years because of social media, but history holds even more. Move wisely, and don't just fuck to fuck, make sure you're engaging with someone who is engaging with you on a mutual, consensual, and reciprocal basis, and will not turn against you the minute they get what they want from you.

Not worth the trouble and I know some of you white women probably know other white women like this so if you want to push the lifestyle forward. Challenge your friends. Nobody trying to deal with all that.

I would say that person is totally in denial since she can ******* with a black man.
especially in the private sphere of her bedroom, Subconsciously, she clearly has a different opinion of black men.

At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure there are ton of people who have intimate relationships just to satisfy their sexual tendencies outside of race
I think thats the point that she is in denial - that her subconscious screams at her nightly. You know how many racists are intrigued by ‘BBC’, how many white supremacists rant about what black men are doing to ‘their’ women. I am sure are getting off on that idea.
At the same time with the racist white woman as in all women are likely to look over the fence and some field being greener than theirs. So despite their hate they still want to know what black men would do. Now as some already stated that is a danger because she can suddenly revert to denial and it wasnt her fault she was ****** etc! Yet the denial the cognitive dissonance is there between her hate denial and wanting black cock. Her subconscious screams at her every night in dreams - dreams her subconscious controls. Yeah she can remain a sour puss all her life, she can live with her hate which knots up inside her or at some point she gets a taste.

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
they all have to be trained and taught to submit sometime, its their destiny and the black mans right to take whatever and whomever he wants...the ONLY way to end racism is biracial children, period

Here where I live, there are some racists who think that tolerant or anti-racist women are black men's whores. So I don't think it's wrong at all to teach those racist women a little manners.
Is there a strong black community in Finland?

From outside, it's appears to be a quite liberal country

I think thinking about turning/corrupting racist traditional wife is a great turn on for any interracial lover.

For those who are seeking real meat, obviously it's a high risk game, not worth taking.

But hey! Nothing stopping us from fantasize about it.

Back