Interracial Subliminal/Suggestion Video for White WomenHey all, I don't know if it's cool or not to

Thanks again to everyone who's liked this thread!

For those of you who'd like to download this video, I've posted it on asfile

The link is here:

http://asfile.com/file/HOkV1Xx

Someone please lemme know if you're able to retrieve it okay.

So I watched the vid from the link and the first thing I was thinking when watching the first 3 minutes was how your wife was able to cum off of it until after 4minutes in and the music and the images changed. Great video (it is a good subliminal ploy) and thanks for sharing your story.

So I watched the vid from the link and the first thing I was thinking when watching the first 3 minutes was how your wife was able to cum off of it until after 4minutes in and the music and the images changed. Great video (it is a good subliminal ploy) and thanks for sharing your story.

Awesome, thanks bigblackbull76. Yup, it starts slowly, but my wife needs that to ultimately get there. And she did.

Hope she can meet you someday.

There is a certain amount of controversy over whether subliminal suggestion is effective and if it is how effective just how well does it work. One of the things that isn't open to debate is the ******* laws in most states. It is usually called ******* if you have sex with a person against their will. Generally the use of any type of trickery, coercion, *******, or ******* constitutes *******. Especially when you are crossing the racial line you want to be damn sure that any bed partners are there totally willingly.

There is a certain amount of controversy over whether subliminal suggestion is effective and if it is how effective just how well does it work. One of the things that isn't open to debate is the ******* laws in most states. It is usually called ******* if you have sex with a person against their will. Generally the use of any type of trickery, coercion, *******, or ******* constitutes *******. Especially when you are crossing the racial line you want to be damn sure that any bed partners are there totally willingly.

Not 100% sure how anything after your first sentence pertains to this video or thread, but okay.

Hey fellow BtW peeps,

I don't know if it's cool or not to start a thread here pimping my compilation video, but I worked super-hard on it, and didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle. Apologies if this violates BtW forum netiquette.

Anyway, I'm trying desperately to ease my wife into this super-hot interracial kink we all dig, but most of the video clips out there that I might otherwise share with her unfortunately start at a million miles per hour, or else contain certain super-harsh elements ("your white husband's a sissy fag") that don't really do it for her. So I've created a gently-beginning, slowly-ramping compilation video, singing the praises of bbc, and oriented particularly white women like her who may be turned off by sudden hardcore images and instead need to be eased into it gradually. It starts as foreplay and slowly-- oh so slowly-- gets good and hard.

This linked video is mostly a series of still images, but also has some moving ones, and is riddled with subliminal (or nearly so) images and messages for ambivalent white women. The video is streamed below, but I can try to upload the whole file somewhere for download, if there's any interest expressed in that.

Enjoy with a white woman you love.

Hoburgh

Showed it to my girl, she said black guys are ugly...meh

This year's *******'s Day's video is here. Another successful iteration, I think. Best yet, I think, honestly.

When it got to the point where the video reads "you want black cock inside you", she turned to me and nodded. "I do. I want that."

*******'s Day is the best.

Hope you enjoy it.

Back