Interracial Revolution: An Essay, Pt 1.

One thing I'd like to add if I may. Young girls today have grown up in a world where a Black man was president- I was 12 when President Obama was elected; rap music is everywhere; black athletes are all over the media. In other words young white girls see blacks as successful and popular. Even young white men dress, talk and act black. It does affect the way we think.

Also the things we hear our parents say as children have a huge affect on us- just not the affect they wanted. I can remember hearing my ******* say many times how "blacks were taking over" or that "blacks were in charge." If he saw a white girl with a black guy he'd say things like "another white girl ruined by blacks. She'll never go back now after fucked by one of those animals." Unfortunately for him hearing those things over and over just made me curious about being with a black guy. The irony I think is that if my parents had been more open minded about blacks and hadn't said those things I might never had been curious enough to try it.
Very True, we all want what we are told we can not or should not have.

Back