Interracial Revolution: An Essay, Pt 1.

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
COMMENTS APPRECIATED

White husbands, white dads, and white boyfriends... White guys, in general: listen up. I have a message for you. Maybe more of a lesson. For the sake of your own pride and dignity, you'd better take it to heart.

Times are changing. Things ain't the way they used to be. Society seems to change so quick that we don't even notice it. Things are a certain way one day. But they're completely different by the end of the next. What was traditional becomes taboo. What was taboo becomes the norm. Oftentimes, there is almost nothing we can do about it.

Consider the year 1950: a black teenager asks out the lily white girl down the street. What happens? He's beat up. House vandalized. Maybe a burning cross in the front yard to boot.

Zoom ahead to 2017: what happens when DeAndre asks out lily-white Katie next door? Smiles. Giggles. She throws her young, white body into his arms. She yearns to feel his strong hands over her hips, his kisses on her neck. She is ready.

To white dads and boyfriends everywhere, this isn't just an annoyance. It's a living nightmare. It's a scene that plays out across the country every day. And every day, it happens a little more. The most delicious taboo of all - the allure of interracial sex - is turning what was once fear into an intense curiosity. Fear, curiosity, and the promise of forbidden pleasure are all closely interlinked. White females know it. Black males know it. The sexual tension runs deep.

There is a myth in America that stretches all the way back to when the very first black slave stepped onto American soil: that huge, frightening black penis lusts after our white wives, daughters, and girlfriends - and that it won't stop until it's hunger is satisfied. That horny and young black males, bursting with testosterone and desire for conquest, are eyeballing your wife's ass at the gym, or your bikini-clad ******* at the beach... And they want a taste. That these cocky black men are itching, craving to get their long black cocks into some soft white pussy, pulling in and out repeatedly toward the end goal of exploding with cum inside the most precious altars of your naked ivory princesses.

You know, that myth.

It's a myth, they say. A racist myth meant to otherize black males and turn black male sexuality into something dangerous, something to be feared and worried over.

Let me clue you into something, guys: It's no myth that black studs are after your wives, daughters, and girlfriends. They are. Oh dear God, they ARE.

Be frightened. Be worried.

There is no escape. If the white women we love have healthy curved asses, breasts that hang like exotic fruits, and sweet smiles that could melt an ice cap, then watch out and hold on tight. If they have hair down to their butts, a yearning for adventure in their soul, and wear yoga pants like a uniform, then you'd better prepare yourself mentally. Because black men all around you are watching closely and holding onto their hard black cocks like heat-seeking missiles prepared for a high-value target. They're ready to step up and fill a void where white guys can't.

And when you let your guard down for a instant, they predator will move in for the prey. Your sweet white doe will never see it coming.

No, I don't mean *******. I mean something far, far worse... For you. Something that keeps you up at night: the thought of discovery. A paradigm shift in your princess's thinking. The delicious thought that there is something she could be experiencing out there that she doesn't experience with you.

Because all it takes is for the seed to get planted. Because the first time she gets the clue that she makes hard ebony cocks twitch with anticipation, that she realizes she makes cum-filled black balls swell and ache with heavy loads... It's too late. The question is not "if". It's "when". When she meets the right stud, her pearly white thighs will spread and submit to dangerous curiosity, leading her down a dark, pitch-black road from she will never return with only distant echo of heaving, trembling orgasm to keep you company.

To be continued...

COMMENTS APPRECIATED

White husbands, white dads, and white boyfriends... White guys, in general: listen up. I have a message for you. Maybe more of a lesson. For the sake of your own pride and dignity, you'd better take it to heart.

Times are changing. Things ain't the way they used to be. Society seems to change so quick that we don't even notice it. Things are a certain way one day. But they're completely different by the end of the next. What was traditional becomes taboo. What was taboo becomes the norm. Oftentimes, there is almost nothing we can do about it.

Consider the year 1950: a black teenager asks out the lily white girl down the street. What happens? He's beat up. House vandalized. Maybe a burning cross in the front yard to boot.

Zoom ahead to 2017: what happens when DeAndre asks out lily-white Katie next door? Smiles. Giggles. She throws her young, white body into his arms. She yearns to feel his strong hands over her hips, his kisses on her neck. She is ready.

To white dads and boyfriends everywhere, this isn't just an annoyance. It's a living nightmare. It's a scene that plays out across the country every day. And every day, it happens a little more. The most delicious taboo of all - the allure of interracial sex - is turning what was once fear into an intense curiosity. Fear, curiosity, and the promise of forbidden pleasure are all closely interlinked. White females know it. Black males know it. The sexual tension runs deep.

There is a myth in America that stretches all the way back to when the very first black slave stepped onto American soil: that huge, frightening black penis lusts after our white wives, daughters, and girlfriends - and that it won't stop until it's hunger is satisfied. That horny and young black males, bursting with testosterone and desire for conquest, are eyeballing your wife's ass at the gym, or your bikini-clad ******* at the beach... And they want a taste. That these cocky black men are itching, craving to get their long black cocks into some soft white pussy, pulling in and out repeatedly toward the end goal of exploding with cum inside the most precious altars of your naked ivory princesses.

You know, that myth.

It's a myth, they say. A racist myth meant to otherize black males and turn black male sexuality into something dangerous, something to be feared and worried over.

Let me clue you into something, guys: It's no myth that black studs are after your wives, daughters, and girlfriends. They are. Oh dear God, they ARE.

Be frightened. Be worried.

There is no escape. If the white women we love have healthy curved asses, breasts that hang like exotic fruits, and sweet smiles that could melt an ice cap, then watch out and hold on tight. If they have hair down to their butts, a yearning for adventure in their soul, and wear yoga pants like a uniform, then you'd better prepare yourself mentally. Because black men all around you are watching closely and holding onto their hard black cocks like heat-seeking missiles prepared for a high-value target. They're ready to step up and fill a void where white guys can't.

And when you let your guard down for a instant, they predator will move in for the prey. Your sweet white doe will never see it coming.

No, I don't mean *******. I mean something far, far worse... For you. Something that keeps you up at night: the thought of discovery. A paradigm shift in your princess's thinking. The delicious thought that there is something she could be experiencing out there that she doesn't experience with you.

Because all it takes is for the seed to get planted. Because the first time she gets the clue that she makes hard ebony cocks twitch with anticipation, that she realizes she makes cum-filled black balls swell and ache with heavy loads... It's too late. The question is not "if". It's "when". When she meets the right stud, her pearly white thighs will spread and submit to dangerous curiosity, leading her down a dark, pitch-black road from she will never return with only distant echo of heaving, trembling orgasm to keep you company.

To be continued...
:qos:'Paradigm shift':qos:says it all:qos:

I liked Samuel L Jacksons comments the other day about interracial dating differences between USA and U.K. he said, about a black British actor
'"Daniel grew up in a country where they've been interracial dating for a hundred years. What would a brother from America have made of that role?"
We're so lucky it's been acceptable here for some time now.

I liked Samuel L Jacksons comments the other day about interracial dating differences between USA and U.K. he said, about a black British actor
'"Daniel grew up in a country where they've been interracial dating for a hundred years. What would a brother from America have made of that role?"
We're so lucky it's been acceptable here for some time now.
Things are getting better. Go to any High School or College to see it in action.

Superb article. As my ******* blossomed into a beautiful, attractive young woman, my wife encouraged her to associate with African-Americans, particularly Black males.

This excited me and scared me in equal measure.

There is plenty of black cock out there for her. Let's hope she figures that out.

I think she will. My wife is a good mentor!

One thing I'd like to add if I may. Young girls today have grown up in a world where a Black man was president- I was 12 when President Obama was elected; rap music is everywhere; black athletes are all over the media. In other words young white girls see blacks as successful and popular. Even young white men dress, talk and act black. It does affect the way we think.

Also the things we hear our parents say as children have a huge affect on us- just not the affect they wanted. I can remember hearing my ******* say many times how "blacks were taking over" or that "blacks were in charge." If he saw a white girl with a black guy he'd say things like "another white girl ruined by blacks. She'll never go back now after fucked by one of those animals." Unfortunately for him hearing those things over and over just made me curious about being with a black guy. The irony I think is that if my parents had been more open minded about blacks and hadn't said those things I might never had been curious enough to try it.

One thing I'd like to add if I may. Young girls today have grown up in a world where a Black man was president- I was 12 when President Obama was elected; rap music is everywhere; black athletes are all over the media. In other words young white girls see blacks as successful and popular. Even young white men dress, talk and act black. It does affect the way we think.

Also the things we hear our parents say as children have a huge affect on us- just not the affect they wanted. I can remember hearing my ******* say many times how "blacks were taking over" or that "blacks were in charge." If he saw a white girl with a black guy he'd say things like "another white girl ruined by blacks. She'll never go back now after fucked by one of those animals." Unfortunately for him hearing those things over and over just made me curious about being with a black guy. The irony I think is that if my parents had been more open minded about blacks and hadn't said those things I might never had been curious enough to try it.
Reverse psychology is a powerful thing. The sexual attraction of the subversive.

It was not even a thought in our mind till Sharon got involved with a black friend and it changed her and I mean a totally change it improved our marriage her whole attitude changed about life and happiness we get along so much better and the guys want nothing to do with taking her away or anything more permeant they care for her needs and we are still like a married couple but not hung up with sex we have our own interests and it gives me more time to do the things I enjoy like golf :).

There is a certain truth to this. For example if I walk up to five white men at a bar and tell them that I am married but it's an open marriage and I want to have sex with them I bet you four out of the five back down thinking what the Hell or too much drama. Now if I did this with five black men maybe one would back down as they seem to be far more sexually aggressive and seeking.

The funny thing is you say this is a nightmare for white men that watch their women go to black men however how many white men are asking their women to do this and choosing to become a cuck on their own accord? They could be causing their own nightmare and driving their women into black arms.

I think for most men as we age we like to think about sex far more then engage in it when Sharon is away and with one of her guy friends I know she is enjoying her self and when she gets home we talk about it and we are deeper in love now then ever and both far happier and not the drama a lot of couples have it works for a lot of couples now just look at all the sites covering it.

It works for us there is that point where you have to let go and let things happen but in the long run it is a lot better then being in a marriage that is just two people living together our love now is far greater but it is a love from our hearts and we care so much more for each other he takes good care of her when she is with him and when she comes home we are alike newlyweds we talk we kiss and hug we cuddle in bed and sex doesn't have to be a part of that and it works for us .

Well this white dad here agrees that this is a nightmare, however it's a nightmare that I wake up from with a painfully stiff erection. While I try to keep up a fine barrier between what is elaborate sexual fantasy and reality, it is difficult at times when you look at the history of blacks in America and how they have gone from slavery to being viewed as super cool (with sports, then music, then a black president) to now the epitome of all that is sexual. Part of the cuckold sexual fetish, I believe, is that white guys like me want to feel like we're losing to black men. In a way it's like, we almost want to be oppressed by them at this point. I know that in reality I don't want to be oppressed by anyone but in terms of sexual fantasy yes I want blacks to take over. I want them to steal our women from us and humiliate us in various ways like making fun of our dicks and how weak we are compared to them. This picture sums it up for me pretty well.

tumblr_omzg9vOH3v1w5tyhuo4_1280.jpg

Well this white dad here agrees that this is a nightmare, however it's a nightmare that I wake up from with a painfully stiff erection. While I try to keep up a fine barrier between what is elaborate sexual fantasy and reality, it is difficult at times when you look at the history of blacks in America and how they have gone from slavery to being viewed as super cool (with sports, then music, then a black president) to now the epitome of all that is sexual. Part of the cuckold sexual fetish, I believe, is that white guys like me want to feel like we're losing to black men. In a way it's like, we almost want to be oppressed by them at this point. I know that in reality I don't want to be oppressed by anyone but in terms of sexual fantasy yes I want blacks to take over. I want them to steal our women from us and humiliate us in various ways like making fun of our dicks and how weak we are compared to them. This picture sums it up for me pretty well.

View attachment 1346081
:qos:TWITA:qos: :threesome:

Back