Internally torn on the Interracial subject

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Princess Rina, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Princess Rina

Princess Rina Active Member

The more and more I think about the more and more I just don't understand myself.

Despite my very powerful desire to cuckold my husband with a huge Black cocked man straight from Africa.

I'm also very conflicted about it. On the one hand my white husband is horribly inadequate in bed. He's like a washing machine. A few pumps and he's done. No foreplay. No passion. Absolutely no depth inside me.

At the same time, I feel very guilty about my desire for Black men, and Black breeding. While I feel incredibly turned on by the thought of having a black baby in my womb, and utterly humiliating my inadequate husband, I also feel guilt about it.

Is there a way to make the guilt and confliction go away and just be the totally free empower women I feel I am?

chocobo, Roy Randall, raykink and 4 others like this.
  2. Princess Rina

Princess Rina Active Member

Maybe I would feel better if I knew how many other white women on this site feel this way?
    I gather that there are a lot of white boys out there who are very addicted to the sight of Black cock in White pussy?
    What percentage of the white boy population is like this?
    What percentage of the white girl?
    How many white girls support me, and identify with my problem?

3. weaknfunny

weaknfunny Well-Known Member

Turkey
    Consider that it is natural selection. Your husband does not have enough virility and potent to run your generation but those black men have strong mighty baby makers and productive semen which they can pump into your wombs and reproduce healthy and beautiful children inside your body. So this is a good explanation for not feeling guilty. It is the nature and nature doesn’t show mercy.

chocobo, lyndon eaton and shocked like this.
  4. blackbull4couple

blackbull4couple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

An interesting topic and I hope that you get more of a response from married women and their husbands over time. Speaking as a black man with something of a religious upbringing I too have thoughts of guilt at times. Having said that a big part of my desire for married white women is because they are married. Knowing it is seen as wrong and socially unacceptable adds to my sense of wicked pleasure when I am fucking another mans woman. The pleasure intensifies if the husband is there to witness me penetration his wife with my blackness.........getting myself all excited now lol

Roy Randall, hotwifeinok, wit and 3 others like this.
  5. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    I feel the same way Bro...
    My addiction to a married white wife is high.

6. blackbull4couple

blackbull4couple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

There is no better addiction to have lol

7. USMCCpl

USMCCpl Active Member

Well hun, i know my hubby wants me to try bbc! It is against my morals to sleep with another man while i am married, i guess it was just the way i was brought up. My hubby still insist that i try a bbc! So does that make it ok cause he wants me too? My questions to him were. Why do we have sex? Well we have sex to reproduce. From what i have been told black men are damn good at breeding. What are u going to do when nature and instincts take over? Until i am comfortable with my bull, if i ever try one, i will require condoms. But the day will come when mother nature, instincts, and pure lust and extacy take over! When my bull is pounding me bareback and the heat of the moment takes its toll and i grab the bulls ass, wrap my legs around him, and as i am cumming i tell him to cum in me, he buries his seed deep in my cervix, and boom mother nature took over. Now hunny i am prego and its my bulls, not yours! Now what? Well deal with it, you wanted me to try bbc, you get what u ask for!
    Sorry hun! Just my take on things!

8. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Did you talk with your husband about your fantasies?

raykink and chelsisorosberg like this.
  9. white sub for blacks

white sub for blacks Member

US
    Your quilt comes from worrying about his feelings so you need to know he wants it too then you won't have a reason for it maybe. Get him into the idea - does he know at all? If you want to try it first, just don't tell him. If he isn't enough you deserve it i'm sure!

raykink likes this.
  10. thecleavers

thecleavers Member

US
    My wife was internally torn, but it was from the size of the black cocks she was fucking.

Roy Randall and raykink like this.
  11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My ex wife screwed lots of guys and much bigger cocks, told me years later after our divorce she was sorry but couldn't resist bigger and the more guys she screwed the less guilt she felt.

Roy Randall, raykink and hotjen like this.
  12. lyndon eaton

lyndon eaton Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    You have the right to achieve happiness and fulfil your desires. period. Life is short, and we only have this one opportunity to fulfil our desires while we are alive, or we miss that chance. tell your husband about your thoughts, let him see the vids and pics of black and white. and then see where it goes from there. be conflicted is normal, but you deep and genuine desires are more important. The guilt, shame and confliction comes partially from this society and how we were raised. we need to look beyond that manufactured society rules and be ourselves.

raykink likes this.