Internally torn on the Interracial subject

The more and more I think about the more and more I just don't understand myself.

Despite my very powerful desire to cuckold my husband with a huge Black cocked man straight from Africa.

I'm also very conflicted about it. On the one hand my white husband is horribly inadequate in bed. He's like a washing machine. A few pumps and he's done. No foreplay. No passion. Absolutely no depth inside me.

At the same time, I feel very guilty about my desire for Black men, and Black breeding. While I feel incredibly turned on by the thought of having a black baby in my womb, and utterly humiliating my inadequate husband, I also feel guilt about it.

Is there a way to make the guilt and confliction go away and just be the totally free empower women I feel I am?

Maybe I would feel better if I knew how many other white women on this site feel this way?
I gather that there are a lot of white boys out there who are very addicted to the sight of Black cock in White pussy?
What percentage of the white boy population is like this?
What percentage of the white girl?
How many white girls support me, and identify with my problem?

Consider that it is natural selection. Your husband does not have enough virility and potent to run your generation but those black men have strong mighty baby makers and productive semen which they can pump into your wombs and reproduce healthy and beautiful children inside your body. So this is a good explanation for not feeling guilty. It is the nature and nature doesn’t show mercy.

An interesting topic and I hope that you get more of a response from married women and their husbands over time. Speaking as a black man with something of a religious upbringing I too have thoughts of guilt at times. Having said that a big part of my desire for married white women is because they are married. Knowing it is seen as wrong and socially unacceptable adds to my sense of wicked pleasure when I am fucking another mans woman. The pleasure intensifies if the husband is there to witness me penetration his wife with my blackness.........getting myself all excited now lol

Well hun, i know my hubby wants me to try bbc! It is against my morals to sleep with another man while i am married, i guess it was just the way i was brought up. My hubby still insist that i try a bbc! So does that make it ok cause he wants me too? My questions to him were. Why do we have sex? Well we have sex to reproduce. From what i have been told black men are damn good at breeding. What are u going to do when nature and instincts take over? Until i am comfortable with my bull, if i ever try one, i will require condoms. But the day will come when mom nature, instincts, and pure lust and extacy take over! When my bull is pounding me bareback and the heat of the moment takes its toll and i grab the bulls ass, wrap my legs around him, and as i am cumming i tell him to cum in me, he buries his seed deep in my cervix, and boom mom nature took over. Now hunny i am prego and its my bulls, not yours! Now what? Well deal with it, you wanted me to try bbc, you get what u ask for!
Sorry hun! Just my take on things!

At the same time, I feel very guilty about my desire for Black men, and Black breeding. While I feel incredibly turned on by the thought of having a black baby in my womb, and utterly humiliating my inadequate husband, I also feel guilt about it.

Is there a way to make the guilt and confliction go away and just be the totally free empower women I feel I am?

Your quilt comes from worrying about his feelings so you need to know he wants it too then you won't have a reason for it maybe. Get him into the idea - does he know at all? If you want to try it first, just don't tell him. If he isn't enough you deserve it i'm sure!

The more and more I think about the more and more I just don't understand myself.

Despite my very powerful desire to cuckold my husband with a huge Black cocked man straight from Africa.

I'm also very conflicted about it. On the one hand my white husband is horribly inadequate in bed. He's like a washing machine. A few pumps and he's done. No foreplay. No passion. Absolutely no depth inside me.

You have the right to achieve happiness and fulfil your desires. period. Life is short, and we only have this one opportunity to fulfil our desires while we are alive, or we miss that chance. tell your husband about your thoughts, let him see the vids and pics of black and white. and then see where it goes from there. be conflicted is normal, but you deep and genuine desires are more important. The guilt, shame and confliction comes partially from this society and how we were raised. we need to look beyond that manufactured society rules and be ourselves.

Maybe I would feel better if I knew how many other white women on this site feel this way?
I gather that there are a lot of white boys out there who are very addicted to the sight of Black cock in White pussy?
What percentage of the white boy population is like this?
What percentage of the white girl?
How many white girls support me, and identify with my problem?
I would love to watch my wife get well fucked by a bbc then have her after he is done, she gets turned on by the thought of it. i do to. You need to , you want it and so does he. Just let it happen. I would love to watch. Get it bred hard.

I wish my gf felt the way you do princess!
She won't do it for me, absolutely refuses to even tho she cums hard on the black dildo she asked me to buy! Ugh
Another poster had said, show him an interracial video where a white wife is getting penetrated by BBC! As he's getting horny, ask him if he would like for you to be that woman. If he says yes, then tell him he would love to put on a show just like that for him! Please tell us what happened after you do this! Please tell us more of your thoughts.

Honey, do it. The guilt will go away the more you enjoy black cocks. Do it for you don't worry about him. He like me understands your needs and our short cumming.

Is there a way to make the guilt and conflict go away and just be the totally free empower women I feel I am?

Forget your guilt and do whats good for you. Talk to your hubby but it is you who should bring happiness into your bed. Here are my reasons for going black. (Not original but simply true)

Top 9 reasons why white women “love” and obsess with black men: quoting them:

1. “Rhythm in Bed”

(They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”

(Apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin; Bareback only …)

3. “Treat them right”

(That black men treat them right and give them respect. )

4. “Confidence”

(That black men carry themselves with grace, they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “

(That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc.)

6.” [European men] are very feminine”

(Weak cucky cannot compare to a decisive Black Alpha male)

7. “Never a dull moment”

(The truth is, SIZE MATTERS. It just feels wonderful inside, all big and hard and ‘filling’.)

8. “Good looking”

(Black men are SEXY)

9. “Bed treats”

(Entertaining, never a dull moment”, it’s fun in bed)

Back