Wive's Dirty Little Secrets

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member

"About four years ago, our neighbor, who is a beautiful black man, started looking at me a certain way. I don’t have much self-confidence and don't feel very sexy, so it took me a while to realize he was attracted to me. Anyway, one day after a bunch of our neighbors got together, my husband went home. I ended up in my neighbor's garage getting royally fucked. It was amazing. AMAZING."

Last edited:

Sex with my husband was boring and finally, I cheated on him with my coworker, who became a really close friend to me. We spent the night together a few times, we say I love you to each other, and he considers me his girlfriend until he can find someone else to give him the committed relationship he wants. Sex with him is completely different than with my husband. For one thing, he has an incredible cock and knows how to use it. I love my husband more than anything and can't live without him. Deep down, I know he wouldn't leave me if he found out that I've been doing. I sometimes regret getting involved with another man and feel guilty, but for the time being, I have a husband and a boyfriend.

Last edited:
So I'm a 39 year old female, been together with my husband for almost twelve years now. I'm completely happy with him, I love him and the sex is great, but there's this hot black guy in his early twenties that I know for about a year now and I kinda wanted to hook up with him this whole time. Almost got the chance a few months ago, but that didn't work the way both of us hoped it would. Hopefully soon.

One weekend we were California for a sporting event. There were several of us who had come to Anaheim for a ball game and afterward we all met back at our hotel rooms to get together. The party was kinda in three or four rooms so no one was paying too much attention to who was where. Seizing our opportunity, the hunky black husband of an acquaintance of ours, and I snuck back to his room and fucked. It was an against the wall quickly, but I loved every inch and moment of it.

I kissed a young black man and I liked it.

I was 48 years old and was walking through the lobby of our hotel in Vegas. I saw this beautiful young man staring at me, and smiled.

Later on, we were riding the elevator to my floor and we kissed. It may have been the most passionate and intense kiss I have ever experienced.

We both got off the elevator with visible signs of arousal. I would have loved to take him to our room and fucked him like he'd never experienced before. Maybe some day.

A year ago I went on a vacation with a friend while our husbands stayed home. One night we got a little crazy at a local bar and picked up a hot, young black guy. We invited him back to our room and took turns fucking him. He was amazing!
You are a hot fucking little slut, aren’t you Baby

We were at resort in the Barbados . He was only in his twenties and was wearing a tight pair of shorts that left little to the imagination. He saw the ring on my hand but came on to me anyway and I ended up riding his big, black cock back in my hotel room. Twice. Teach my husband to go golfing.
Oh you fucking little slut you can’t turn down a big black cock, can you?? You love sucking them dry??

We were at resort in the Barbados . He was only in his twenties and was wearing a tight pair of shorts that left little to the imagination. He saw the ring on my hand but came on to me anyway and I ended up riding his big, black cock back in my hotel room. Twice. Teach my husband to go golfing.
I love it when hubby goes to golf when we are on holiday I can always find a nice black cock to enjoy xx

I've written this letter out to my husband, but can't find the courage to give it to him.
"I am having an affair with someone that I met. It is completely about the sex. Quite honestly, I am getting a little bored with you and I needed a little something different. I am not planning on leaving you. I meet him during my lunch break for a quickie two or three times a week. He is a real man, handsome and hung like a horse. He is also black. He is everything you are not. He never complains and he doesn't whine when I don't call him or when I tell him I am too busy to meet him that day. He just fucks me good and hard when I need it."

Our plane touched down and soon I was at the carousel picking up by luggage. My husband arrived a few moments later and greeted me with a kiss as he took by suitcase for me. "Well, how was the big reunion?" he asked.
"It was great, so nice to see everyone again," I replied as we walked out of the terminal.

Little did he know that I had spent the weekend getting fucked by an old boyfriend from my senior year. I loved his big, black cock back then, and I loved it even more now.

I went to Vegas with a couple of girlfriends, leaving my husband at home. I knew from the time I arrived that I was going to find a hot, black guy and get laid. I'd been planning it for months. The first night I met a big stud at our hotel and he came back to my room with me. My girlfriends and I all had separate rooms because we were all on the prowl. Let's just say it was an amazing experience!

I am a forty something, married woman. This week a young black guy I've known for about six months suggested to have sex, only sex, without commitment. i thought about it and I accepted, so so we agree to do it a few days days later.
The day we were to meet I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. He picked me and we went to a hotel.
Then we sat on the bed, and i kissed him. I stated getting turned on my his kisses then we started making out. His hands were everywhere, on my breasts and then between my legs. He was so horny, typical for a young guy.

Finally we undressed and I finally got to see my first black cock and it was big! The sight of it made me wet which was good. We fucked all afternoon. When I returned home that evening I couldn't even look at my husband. I felt guilty but I know I'm going to continue having sex with my new stud.

I am a forty something, married woman. This week a young black guy I've known for about six months suggested to have sex, only sex, without commitment. i thought about it and I accepted, so so we agree to do it a few days days later.
The day we were to meet I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. He picked me and we went to a hotel.
Then we sat on the bed, and i kissed him. I stated getting turned on my his kisses then we started making out. His hands were everywhere, on my breasts and then between my legs. He was so horny, typical for a young guy.

Finally we undressed and I finally got to see my first black cock and it was big! The sight of it made me wet which was good. We fucked all afternoon. When I returned home that evening I couldn't even look at my husband. I felt guilty but I know I'm going to continue having sex with my new stud.
Damn that's hot love to get something like that going with a sexy lady like you too!

I went to Vegas with a couple of girlfriends, leaving my husband at home. I knew from the time I arrived that I was going to find a hot, black guy and get laid. I'd been planning it for months. The first night I met a big stud at our hotel and he came back to my room with me. My girlfriends and I all had separate rooms because we were all on the prowl. Let's just say it was an amazing experience!
That's hot love to get to enjoy this experience with a sexy hot woman like this too!

Back