Wive's Dirty Little Secrets

I've written this letter out to my husband, but can't find the courage to give it to him.
"I am having an affair with someone that I met. It is completely about the sex. Quite honestly, I am getting a little bored with you and I needed a little something different. I am not planning on leaving you. I meet him during my lunch break for a quickie two or three times a week. He is a real man, handsome and hung like a horse. He is also black. He is everything you are not. He never complains and he doesn't whine when I don't call him or when I tell him I am too busy to meet him that day. He just fucks me good and hard when I need it."
That's hot

Every woman wants attention. And nothing gets better when a totally hot stranger she encounters sweeps her off her feet, taking her somewhere they can be alone and passionately making love with her not caring for what will happen next...Although women are too personal when it comes to intimacy, they still crave for attention and pleasure with no strings attached to it...The setting doesn't need to be specific...it can be in a bar, on a secluded beach, in the back seat of a car..anywhere as long as the experience is good. Sex with a stranger allows women to be adventurous and carefree...it makes them feel irresistible that a hot stranger wants her for his taking.

Women do fantasize about secretly being watched while she undresses or when she's doing something naughty to herself. The adrenaline rush it gives her while being watched by her husband as she is being fucked by another man is certainly worth the fun and it excites her. I know it does me.

Every woman wants attention. And nothing gets better when a totally hot stranger she encounters sweeps her off her feet, taking her somewhere they can be alone and passionately making love with her not caring for what will happen next...Although women are too personal when it comes to intimacy, they still crave for attention and pleasure with no strings attached to it...The setting doesn't need to be specific...it can be in a bar, on a secluded beach, in the back seat of a car..anywhere as long as the experience is good. Sex with a stranger allows women to be adventurous and carefree...it makes them feel irresistible that a hot stranger wants her for his taking.
Love to give her this!

Women do fantasize about secretly being watched while she undresses or when she's doing something naughty to herself. The adrenaline rush it gives her while being watched by her husband as she is being fucked by another man is certainly worth the fun and it excites her. I know it does me.
I love to do this just when the moment counts! That's hot! Message me and let’s set this up!

Most women have dreamed of having a threesome. I know I have and loved it. It might be with a woman and a man, or two other men. In my case, it was with two men, neither of whom was my husband. It was strange and wonderful all at the same time. If you haven't done it, you should.

My husband once asked me if I would ever considering having sex with another man if he set it up. I told him that I regularly consider having sex with other men and that I don't need him to set it up. :lips:

It's been eight years since my husband and I got married. He works a lot and is out of town, almost on a weekly basis. Sometimes out of country. Over the past couple of years I have dated about a dozen guys and have slept with all of them. It is fun and interesting to get to know different people, and I especially enjoy the heady nervousness and excitement of a new relationship. Some of these were one-night stands, but some of these relationships were also as long as a few months. Most of my lovers have been black men who I find to be much better in bed and leave me wanting more. I don't have any plans on quitting my secret affairs.

I went on vacation with my best friend for a week and I met someone that I would never normally be interested in, but he made me feel sexy and attractive and I had wild sex with him nights in a row.

The crazy thing is that I don't feel any guilt. The affair I had with that guy on the trip liberated me. I have absolutely no feelings for this guy I met on my trip. He's actually kind of a beach bum and he has a completely different lifestyle from me. But he was black and had a cock you wouldn't believe. So this isn't an emotional feeling I'm experiencing. I feel like the sexual act(s) with this guy have liberated me and has brought a lot of feelings I have about my husband to the surface. I'll see where it goes from here.

A few years ago while on vacation with my husband, I noticed a hot bartender in a hotel resort in Jamaica. He was black, probably mid-thirties and well built. I noticed him looking at me and smiling but I was with my husband so that's as far as it went.

Last night before we left, I stayed late at the bar and husband went to sleep. The bartend and I talked and it turned playful. We both knew what we wanted. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer, then made out behind the bar.

He then took me by the hand and we went into a small back room. I unzipped pants and started sucking his big cock. I would have loved to fuck him but I thought that would be pushing it, so he had to settle for a blow job.

Next day I saw him in the hotel's lobby when we were ready to come back home. I acted as if I didn't even know him. I was afraid my husband might start wondering.

I went on vacation with my best friend for a week and I met someone that I would never normally be interested in, but he made me feel sexy and attractive and I had wild sex with him nights in a row.

The crazy thing is that I don't feel any guilt. The affair I had with that guy on the trip liberated me. I have absolutely no feelings for this guy I met on my trip. He's actually kind of a beach bum and he has a completely different lifestyle from me. But he was black and had a cock you wouldn't believe. So this isn't an emotional feeling I'm experiencing. I feel like the sexual act(s) with this guy have liberated me and has brought a lot of feelings I have about my husband to the surface. I'll see where it goes from here.
That's hot love those types of vacations

A few years ago while on vacation with my husband, I noticed a hot bartender in a hotel resort in Jamaica. He was black, probably mid-thirties and well built. I noticed him looking at me and smiling but I was with my husband so that's as far as it went.

Last night before we left, I stayed late at the bar and husband went to sleep. The bartend and I talked and it turned playful. We both knew what we wanted. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer, then made out behind the bar.

He then took me by the hand and we went into a small back room. I unzipped pants and started sucking his big cock. I would have loved to fuck him but I thought that would be pushing it, so he had to settle for a blow job.

Next day I saw him in the hotel's lobby when we were ready to come back home. I acted as if I didn't even know him. I was afraid my husband might start wondering.
It would be so hot to experience!

It's been eight years since my husband and I got married. He works a lot and is out of town, almost on a weekly basis. Sometimes out of country. Over the past couple of years I have dated about a dozen guys and have slept with all of them. It is fun and interesting to get to know different people, and I especially enjoy the heady nervousness and excitement of a new relationship. Some of these were one-night stands, but some of these relationships were also as long as a few months. Most of my lovers have been black men who I find to be much better in bed and leave me wanting more. I don't have any plans on quitting my secret affairs.
That's hot!

Thank you for sharing.

I knew it was wrong. I didn't plan it. It just sort of happened. Out of town on a business trip with members of our office staff turned into a night of passion. I couldn't help myself. "What would my husband think if he saw me now?" was all I could think as his big black cock filled my aching pussy.

I knew it was wrong. I didn't plan it. It just sort of happened. Out of town on a business trip with members of our office staff turned into a night of passion. I couldn't help myself. "What would my husband think if he saw me now?" was all I could think as his big black cock filled my aching pussy.
that's hot love that type of business meeting!

Back