Interesting turn of events

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
So my fiancée got her IUD out two weeks ago and while the emotional rollercoaster was no fun the sex is totally changed! She’s turned in to an nymphomanic in the past week. Went from having sex two times a week to two times a day.

Forward to this afternoon’s event I had just done my afternoon workout and was eating a snack after when my fiancée who is nurse and works nights texts me from the bedroom wanting to have sex. We also had sex at 4am this morning when she got home from work. Tired and being full from eating I figured I tried. But not much energy in the tank and digesting food I only stayed hard for about 10 minutes before getting tired. But I could tell she was not done. So I pulled out the black dildo! We only have used it about once every three months or so. Damn she took it good, she was playing with her clit and for the first time she orgasmed on the black dildo. As you can probably guess I was fully hard by that point and started fucking her. She was saying things such as fuck me hard. Fuck me like a slut, fuck me like your slut. Then she was going to say something but she caught herself and then said fuck me like a whore. She also said she was my whore and I could do what ever I wanted to her! This went on for about 10–15 minutes and she could feel how hard I was. Again I got tired and went soft as we laid there and snuggled for a bit.

We have used dirty talk in the past but nothing like this. She has never orgasmed on the dildo and this time was very open about enjoying it!

She’s turning in to an Nympho. I love it but not sure I’m going to keep up. I know one thing she will never get an IUD again.

She knows I like showing her off and that I like other men starring at her.

We won’t see each other till late Sunday night and I can tell she’s going to be sex crazed already.

She said she liked the dildo inside her but it makes a weird rattling sound, sounds like there are metal beads in it to keep its form but make more adjustable! So I’m going to look for hopefully a better one that is around 8 inches long and thick.

Here’s the one I used on her, it’s AU Naturel and called Jerome

Attachments

• 1D016501-BE57-494E-8A84-1103A773792C.jpeg
    1D016501-BE57-494E-8A84-1103A773792C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38
Ok so you kinda lost me at the IUD part. I had an IUD for awhile when I was younger, it never changed my sex drive. Is she wanting to be pregnant now and its more of a turn on going unprotected?
Then you said you bet she would never get another IUD, followed by saying you love to show her off. Again where does the IUD come into play? It surely doesn't alter her looks either way....

Ok so you kinda lost me at the IUD part. I had an IUD for awhile when I was younger, it never changed my sex drive. Is she wanting to be pregnant now and its more of a turn on going unprotected?
Then you said you bet she would never get another IUD, followed by saying you love to show her off. Again where does the IUD come into play? It surely doesn't alter her looks either way....
When she got her IUD her sex drive diminished and it was painful after sex. She would not get as wet before she had it. She said that the type that she had does that and she should have had it removed wat before it’s life expectancy.

No we are not trying to get pregnant she is on birth control.

She hasn’t been like this since we first got together 3 1/2 years ago and she got the IUD placed 5 months after we were dating.

I can only contribute her sexual changes to the IUD that’s all.

So my fiancée got her IUD out two weeks ago and while the emotional rollercoaster was no fun the sex is totally changed! She’s turned in to an nymphomanic in the past week. Went from having sex two times a week to two times a day.

Forward to this afternoon’s event I had just done my afternoon workout and was eating a snack after when my fiancée who is nurse and works nights texts me from the bedroom wanting to have sex. We also had sex at 4am this morning when she got home from work. Tired and being full from eating I figured I tried. But not much energy in the tank and digesting food I only stayed hard for about 10 minutes before getting tired. But I could tell she was not done. So I pulled out the black dildo! We only have used it about once every three months or so. Damn she took it good, she was playing with her clit and for the first time she orgasmed on the black dildo. As you can probably guess I was fully hard by that point and started fucking her. She was saying things such as fuck me hard. Fuck me like a slut, fuck me like your slut. Then she was going to say something but she caught herself and then said fuck me like a whore. She also said she was my whore and I could do what ever I wanted to her! This went on for about 10–15 minutes and she could feel how hard I was. Again I got tired and went soft as we laid there and snuggled for a bit.

We have used dirty talk in the past but nothing like this. She has never orgasmed on the dildo and this time was very open about enjoying it!

She’s turning in to an Nympho. I love it but not sure I’m going to keep up. I know one thing she will never get an IUD again.

We won’t see each other till late Sunday night and I can tell she’s going to be sex crazed already.

She said she liked the dildo inside her but it makes a weird rattling sound, sounds like there are metal beads in it to keep its form but make more adjustable! So I’m going to look for hopefully a better one that is around 8 inches long and thick.

Please consider the new dildo I released this week. She'll be wanting it every night. Thick and 7.5" long, a master design. Super soft dual density design made out of 100% body safe Platinum Silicone. It feels better than anything she will have ever had.

You can buy it here ----> Black Cock Dildos
10% Discount at Checkout with CODE: BBCNOW

Attachments

• New-King-of-Cock.jpg
    New-King-of-Cock.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 30
  • denerick-black-cock-dildo-close-up.jpg
    denerick-black-cock-dildo-close-up.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 12
  • denerick-black-cock-dildo-side-view.jpg
    denerick-black-cock-dildo-side-view.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 14
  • side-view.jpg
    side-view.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 54
Please consider the new dildo I released this week. She'll be wanting it every night. Thick and 7.5" long, a master design. Super soft dual density design made out of 100% body safe Platinum Silicone. It feels better than anything she will have ever had.

You can buy it here ----> Black Cock Dildos
10% Discount at Checkout with CODE: BBCNOW
I’ve looked it up and have the page open on my phone. I’m looking in to purchasing it thank you.

Wow I think I need to purchase that. That’s my main bulls name and the resemblance is remarkable?. I will always prefer the real thing though. Good luck with your fiances transformation.

Wow I think I need to purchase that. That’s my main bulls name and the resemblance is remarkable?. I will always prefer the real thing though. Good luck with your fiances transformation.
Yeah I think it’s pretty awesome and it’s easy to use and about 8-9 inches long and thick. I know she enjoys it but she says the metal clicking distracts her when I use it on her. Like I said it sounds like there are metal bead balls inside it to help it flex and move while still rigid but it just makes the metal clicking sound. Yeah we will see if the transformation will happen.

Last edited:
Back