What Pushed You to love BBC ?

• TV, Entertainment, Media

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Past Experiences

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Rumors from family or others

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Wife here. I was curious when in college. By my 2nd year I only dated black guys. Once I did one then all the others came around and I loved it. It was also first time I had gb and anal.They just loved to fuck white girls and just did it better. Continued after college. Before and after I married we were swingers. I was very attracted to black men and my husband enjoyed watching me with them. Now I'm a black only shared wife.
Love that.

My first kiss was in the sixth grade, and he was black. Normal little ******* sneaking in an empty classroom to get their first kiss fast without being caught. :) It was cute.
My husband introduced me to several of his black male friends just before we got married. They all were very handsome and I was turned on from the start. Now, I'm hooked.

I've done a few interviews now getting deep into the pysche of white woman who love sex with Blackmen and asked them questions such as this and alot more which you can all read on the Queen of Spade VIP Lounge Interview blog page here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles.38/

I got alot more interviews already queued up for all inquiring and curious minds who haven't went Black yet, are still curious, or just want to peek into the lives of other white women who are deep into the lifestyle its a great read with alot of photos and videos as well. Enjoy

~BBB76

View media item 24631

I've done a few interviews now getting deep into the pysche of white woman who love sex with Blackmen and asked them questions such as this and alot more which you can all read on the Queen of Spade VIP Lounge Interview blog page here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/btow-interviews-and-articles.38/

I got alot more interviews already queued up for all inquiring and curious minds who haven't went Black yet, are still curious, or just want to peek into the lives of other white women who are deep into the lifestyle its a great read with alot of photos and videos as well. Enjoy

~BBB76

View media item 24631
This has already caught my attention :)

None of the above! It was a simple matter of being in the right place with the right guy at the right time!

Well truthfully, a little more than that. Shortly after we married Hubby began to share his fantasy of wanting to see me do "it" with a black guy. Initially it disgusted me and he spent the night sleeping in the spare bedroom. Eventually he convinced me it was a mere fantasy so slowly I learned to play along. Almost four years ago next March, after just over of eight years of wedded life, we were on a vacation/convention trip. We were attending a cocktail party there when Hubby met up with an old university and roommate of his, Edwin. Hubby had mentioned Edwin over the years but just in a passing type comment, nothing more. When he introduced me to Edwin I went weak in the knees. Edwin is very black, very tall, very handsome, and dare I mention, very well endo ..... never mind! The next evening the three of us went out to dinner, did some club hopping, probably had too much to *******, and ended back at our hotel suite! From there, as they say, everything else is history!

P.S. Should I admit that Hubby still tells me that the experience was everything his fantasy thought it would be and more! Or that maybe I'll admit it was the best sex I ever had! Or that "yes" it was the first strange cock (excluding Hubby that is) that I ever had! That the fact it was black added a high level of excitement to it! Definately and absolutely! That Edwin has over 11 inches! That my dear friends is something undeniable! I measured it myself! I had too!

I always found black men attractive. I ended up marrying a white guy. Another white guy from his work made comments to other people about how he wanted to fuck me. My husband was visibly upset and asked me if he should say something to him. I told him yes and that it was disrespectful. Later my husband told me he was to afraid of the guy to say something to him as the guy was much bigger. I was upset with him but slightly turned on. Later we realized it was something we both kind of got turned on by him feeling intimidated. When I started dancing I made friends with the black bouncer and he always walked me to my car after work. One thing led to another and I decided to let my husband know about it. He was ok with it. So my boyfriend actually got along with my husband. My husband ended up getting jealous and had words with my boyfriend. My boyfriend wanted to beat my husband up so we broke off the relationship. We talked and agreed to the idea of me having a new boyfriend but he asked that he not be black. But I think I really want a black guy again!

I always found black men attractive. I ended up marrying a white guy. Another white guy from his work made comments to other people about how he wanted to fuck me. My husband was visibly upset and asked me if he should say something to him. I told him yes and that it was disrespectful. Later my husband told me he was to afraid of the guy to say something to him as the guy was much bigger. I was upset with him but slightly turned on. Later we realized it was something we both kind of got turned on by him feeling intimidated. When I started dancing I made friends with the black bouncer and he always walked me to my car after work. One thing led to another and I decided to let my husband know about it. He was ok with it. So my boyfriend actually got along with my husband. My husband ended up getting jealous and had words with my boyfriend. My boyfriend wanted to beat my husband up so we broke off the relationship. We talked and agreed to the idea of me having a new boyfriend but he asked that he not be black. But I think I really want a black guy again!

Did you ever get to try a bbc?

I have to admit I had never given it much thought, I found a few black guys attractive, no more or no less than white guys, and I thought the "size " thing was a myth
It is! Although more or less a true one. :)
I was always curious about BBC and a little worried about the rumoured size of them! But what mainly attracted me to black guys (other than hubby nagging me!) was their apparent absolute confidence in their own sexual ability. No hesitation or needing help to get started, just a belief they can fuck anywhere, anytime. It's a lovely feeling and takes so much pressure of beforehand. And I've never been let down so far! X
But yet that`s more a matter of attitude, not color, right?
I should clarify. It was her blk daddy. He started banging her yrs ago behind my back. She weaned me off the pussy little by little. Everything was fine. He owned her totally but she stayed at home with me. She became really bossy. Finally one night I was alone and drinking fum when she got home after spending a couple days sith him and his buddies. She was drinking which was rare. But I decided that since I was ORDERED to do cleanup Id try to talk her into letting me have some pussy too since I hadnt had any in over a year. I went down in her orally like always. Man she was dripping wet and she told me why. I stsyed with her till she cum good just like always and I didnt stop. She was dozing off and I slipped my dickette in. I hardly touched a side. I didnt last 3 min. When I was cumming she woke up. Holy ******* she went ballistic. Threatened to leave etc. The next day she was gone at 7am snd back before lunch. She installed a cock cage as punishment and made the cleanup seesions more regular plus the detsils came via texts and calls every day n night. Her daddy called me and gold me one more move like I pulled and Id be divorced. Damn zi fid everything as she ordered and thought things were calming down when she hit me with the divorce. I begged and begged. To no avail. Her Dadfy ruled and thats that. Id love to gind another sexy player like her but havent had any luck. Its my fault for failing to respect the BM and his cock. I knew better but having her big plump ass and pussy in my face was too much for me. It was sure a great nut hahaha.
Writing one-handed, er? ;)

No, not just about attitude, obviously the lovely dark skin helps. But the point I was making its not just the skin colour, it's other things as well. X
Don`t get me wrong, i am a big fan of the "lovely dark skin helps" argument. ;) Even more so when it stands out against a lady`s white skin. :D

There is a visual phenomenon too, that makes dark objects appear to be bigger as compared to bright objects unless they are observed against a light source or the lighting is dazzling. So, in an ambient light like in a "sensually dimmed" bedroom a black body (and dick :) ) will visually appear to be bigger as compared to a same size bright body(/dick).

Proof: :bigsmile::):bigsmile::) <= which smilies look bigger? *LOL*

A black person`s skin differs in other ways too. For instance, the vitamin D production (which is carried out in collaboration with melanin) works differently for black and white people. Also the hormonal composition in the dermal layers differs slightly. Maybe a reason that black people - men and women - have on average less problems with spots (pimples) or lumps, and their skin is usually softer and smoother?

But i was referring to your other arguments, as cited below.
I was always curious about BBC and a little worried about the rumoured size of them! But what mainly attracted me to black guys (other than hubby nagging me!) was their apparent absolute confidence in their own sexual ability. No hesitation or needing help to get started, just a belief they can fuck anywhere, anytime. It's a lovely feeling and takes so much pressure of beforehand. And I've never been let down so far! X
But yet that`s more a matter of attitude, not color, right?
Your "always being curious about BBC and worried about the rumoured size" and the "lovely feeling" and their "taking pressure" you described are a valid answer to the question that was aimed at "white women" and what`s going on "inside their minds". Yet it is your own very personal thing and doesn`t explain the why.

My former comment was related to the part where you explained where black men supposedly differ and what attracted you to them specifically. To sum your statements up:

+ "Their apparent absolute confidence in their own sexual ability", and
+ "No hesitation or needing help to get started" and hence their "belief they can fuck anywhere, anytime"

And i responded - and stick with it! - that`s a matter of attitude (self assurance, will to lead, maybe even a bit of arrogance to just take what one wants), and not color! Maybe you would be surprised of how much "Alpha" some white men can be in exactly the same way. :D i could tell you stories about that, but i guess you don`t want to hear them. ;)

Oh, and your last statement that you`ve "never been let down so far"... seriously, how could one?! x

I guess I had always heard the legends of the VERY, VERY WELL ENDOWED black man. As a girl I assumed it was a myth or a wild generalization. Then...in college I dated my first black boyfriend and my eyes and pussy were opened! He was all that and still one of the largest I've ever had. I was a BELIEVER!:blackheart:
Yes started for me in college. I was very inexperanced sexually. However the massive orgasms I had with my first BBC we're unmatched by any white guy. I became hooked on black cock at 19.

Back