Inside the Mind of a White Woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GerthVader, Oct 21, 2015.

?

What Pushed You to love BBC ?

1. TV, Entertainment, Media

16 vote(s)
    30.2%
  2. Past Experiences

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. Rumors from family or others

23 vote(s)
    43.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GerthVader

GerthVader Active Member Gold Member

US
    It seems from a very early age white girls are taught lessons about life and blackmen. My uncle was in WWII . He explained how German women told that blackmen have donkey dicks. I'm sure it's intent was to deter but it seems the opposite occured. Tv, Entertainment, media paints a very vivid picture. It's as if the only way a white woman would be exempt from such would be for her to be an isolated hermit. Its blantant given the looks i get when im out and about .My question is what influenceshe you to desire blackmen the most ?

Attached Files:

2. melanie.dj

melanie.dj Member

UK
    Very simple for me. I find black guys attractive. I always have.

3. angiluvsitmore

angiluvsitmore Active Member

US
    After my parents divorced, my mom dated black guys and I was around older black men all the time. I was always very attracted to black men from an early age.

4. london gal

london gal Active Member

UK
    I have to admit I had never given it much thought, I found a few black guys attractive, no more or no less than white guys, and I thought the "size " thing was a myth

5. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I guess I had always heard the legends of the VERY, VERY WELL ENDOWED black man. As a girl I assumed it was a myth or a wild generalization. Then...in college I dated my first black boyfriend and my eyes and pussy were opened! He was all that and still one of the largest I've ever had. I was a BELIEVER!:blackheart:

6. BlkDaddyJissFest

BlkDaddyJissFest Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    good for you :D

7. flowerkissedcouple

flowerkissedcouple New Member

US
    Actually I got my inspiration from one of my husband's friends who I was always attracted to. I saw him with his white girlfriend and they were soooo happy together, I wondered why...

johnbgood, funlvdom and GerthVader like this.
  8. CuckoldHusbandUK

CuckoldHusbandUK Active Member

UK
    Amelia is so highly sexed that she needs quality, hard sex all the time. She says no white man is capable of that. In her mind, she believes that black men are physically and sexually superior, so why even waste time on a white guy these days?

9. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    My sentiments exactly

10. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Did you submit to them?

11. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Do you only do bm now?

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  12. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

None of the above. I have always like both black and white men. My first serious boyfriend was black and I thought nothing of it. Since then I dated both black and white. Married a white guy and have a black bull. Guess I got to have my cake and eat it to.

13. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I was always curious about BBC and a little worried about the rumoured size of them! But what mainly attracted me to black guys (other than hubby nagging me!) was their apparent absolute confidence in their own sexual ability. No hesitation or needing help to get started, just a belief they can fuck anywhere, anytime. It's a lovely feeling and takes so much pressure of beforehand. And I've never been let down so far! X

14. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Youre the perfect woman. I had one for years until her daddy ordered her to get a divorce. I was the perfect hubby too. I miss her.

15. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear it did not work our

16. janus28

janus28 Member

Sweden
    Her dad ordered her to get a divorce?! How?

17. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

I should clarify. It was her blk daddy. He started banging her yrs ago behind my back. She weaned me off the pussy little by little. Everything was fine. He owned her totally but she stayed at home with me. She became really bossy. Finally one night I was alone and drinking fum when she got home after spending a couple days sith him and his buddies. She was drinking which was rare. But I decided that since I was ORDERED to do cleanup Id try to talk her into letting me have some pussy too since I hadnt had any in over a year. I went down in her orally like always. Man she was dripping wet and she told me why. I stsyed with her till she cum good just like always and I didnt stop. She was dozing off and I slipped my dickette in. I hardly touched a side. I didnt last 3 min. When I was cumming she woke up. Holy shit she went ballistic. Threatened to leave etc. The next day she was gone at 7am snd back before lunch. She installed a cock cage as punishment and made the cleanup seesions more regular plus the detsils came via texts and calls every day n night. Her daddy called me and gold me one more move like I pulled and Id be divorced. Damn zi fid everything as she ordered and thought things were calming down when she hit me with the divorce. I begged and begged. To no avail. Her Dadfy ruled and thats that. Id love to gind another sexy player like her but havent had any luck. Its my fault for failing to respect the BM and his cock. I knew better but having her big plump ass and pussy in my face was too much for me. It was sure a great nut hahaha.

theshaw81 likes this.
  18. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Youre avatar makes me hungry

19. Funge52

Funge52 Member Gold Member

I'm a White guy turns me on

20. WhtKitty

WhtKitty Well-Known Member

US
    My first kiss was in the sixth grade, and he was black. Normal little kids sneaking in an empty classroom to get their first kiss fast without being caught. :) It was cute.