INFERIOR WHITEBOY'S WEAK SPERM

As a lot of us on this site may agree that a Whiteboy's seed should not enter into a woman because that is for superior black bull/boss/masters. We may disagree on where a weak whiteboy may be permitted to ejaculate if he is given permission but am attaching a couple of videos that will explain my thoughts on the matter. In order for a weak whiteboy to cum here permission must be obtained from both the wife/girlfriend and the superior black bull/boss/master.
Very nice

I respectfully disagree. It is black men who should only enter a woman and ejaculate. They are sexually superior men and they are generally stronger, more masculine, and have bigger cocks and stamina. Whiteboys sperm should only be inserted into women by clinical means for the purpose of procreation. We inferior whiteboys should be cuckolds.
I agree. White sperm should only be used for artificial insemination, and that should only be to produce white females. White male fetuses should be aborted and only females delivered so that we inferior white males can go extinct.
White men should generally be kept in chastity and not allowed to cum unless his sperm is going to be used for some constructive purpose. The physical pleasure of a cuck is definitely NOT important.

I agree. White sperm should only be used for artificial insemination, and that should only be to produce white females. White male fetuses should be aborted and only females delivered so that we inferior white males can go extinct.
White men should generally be kept in chastity and not allowed to cum unless his sperm is going to be used for some constructive purpose. The physical pleasure of a cuck is definitely NOT important.
I could'nt agree more.

In general I'm not much into this kind of things, anyway our bull likes it so we play together about it. Because of this, most of the times, they ask me to cum in the toilet so that my sperm can be easily flushed down the toilet while his can go inside my wife. It's one of the humiliation games we do and they enjoy watching me doing it. I know that they like it and it costs me nothing so I'm happy to do it for them.

My wife had me get a vasectomy so I couldnt reproduce, I was cumming in her at least 1-3 times a week. With chastity 24/7, its now once every 2 months on average. She lets me cum maybe 2x a month, lately its been in chastity on her tits, then she makes me lick it up.

We both love it so (y):mstickle:

Sir, you put me and all whiteboys to shame. Although this video clip of you cumming on this black woman reminds us of how much more virile, potent, and stronger you black men are; doing this to a white woman really shows whose boss and superior. As you black men take our women; we have no choice but to recognize and accept we can't compete with you men.

Sir, you put me and all whiteboys to shame. Although this video clip of you cumming on this black woman reminds us of how much more virile, potent, and stronger you black men are; doing this to a white woman really shows whose boss and superior. As you black men take our women; we have no choice but to recognize and accept we can't compete with you men.
Agree

Back