INFERIOR WHITEBOY'S WEAK SPERM

Beatenwhiteboy

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
As a lot of us on this site may agree that a Whiteboy's seed should not enter into a woman because that is for superior black bull/boss/masters. We may disagree on where a weak whiteboy may be permitted to ejaculate if he is given permission but am attaching a couple of videos that will explain my thoughts on the matter. In order for a weak whiteboy to cum here permission must be obtained from both the wife/girlfriend and the superior black bull/boss/master.

Attachments

• 5667594_suntan_rht_nylon_stocking_footjob_3_point_of_views.mp4
    5.3 MB
  • 5480135_cum_dripping_through_tan_rht_stocking_feet.mp4
    2.5 MB
I don't think that all white boys should be excluded from cumming inside a woman, especially if Mexican men are included in the term White. But regardless of race/ethnicity, black dick and black cum is def much more desirable. Once a highly motivated horny black man shoots a huge load in a white girl's mouth and pussy, all other cum will not measure up.

I respectfully disagree. It is black men who should only enter a woman and ejaculate. They are sexually superior men and they are generally stronger, more masculine, and have bigger cocks and stamina. Whiteboys sperm should only be inserted into women by clinical means for the purpose of procreation. We inferior whiteboys should be cuckolds.

Don't get me wrong. I ofcourse think that white girls mating with black men is a beautiful thing. And white girls always look prettier with black men in, on, or beside them. And I would happily be a cuckold again but i would need to enter into the relationship as such. I dont want my gf/wife to be under any illusion that i have sexual competence for her from the start. But women tend to fall in love with real men, and move on. This is totally acceptable though obviously, and i just want them to be happy. I have my own urges too though. I am a sissy and I just think black men are hot af. Always have. I want to be blacked too ❤.
I'm not into dudes.

As a lot of us on this site may agree that a Whiteboy's seed should not enter into a woman because that is for superior black bull/boss/masters. We may disagree on where a weak whiteboy may be permitted to ejaculate if he is given permission but am attaching a couple of videos that will explain my thoughts on the matter. In order for a weak whiteboy to cum here permission must be obtained from both the wife/girlfriend and the superior black bull/boss/master.

I would fully approve of the use of white boi cum as a foot moisturizer.

White bois should never be allowed to cum in women. That is just fact. Sperm from black dick is just better. Every women who has made the mistake of letting me inside them have all left me for better. I have remained pussy free ever since and it feels right. Whenever i see a pretty girl now, i turn my head away and think "She is not for me. She would be happier with a IR relationship". I prefer black dick now myself. I think this is just a natural progression for white bois and it is okay :).
Very nicely stated!!

Most of my sperm ends up in my wife’s hand. On the very few times I do spurt inside her it goes no where as deep as her man’s, as my penis is half the length of his cock.
Carl, does it make you feel envious and frustrated knowing that black men can fuck your wife better and fill her with copious amounts of their stronget and more potent seed?

I very much agree that only Superior Black Men should be allowed to enter white women and ejaculate. Had a white girlfriend who would only allow Black Men to enter and seed her. She also agreed that Black Men are superior to white men. Too bad she had to move. We would often meet Black Men to giver her their Superior Cock and Seed. Have been looking for another mature white woman for girlfriend and more to share with Superior Black Men.

White bois should never be allowed to cum in women. That is just fact. Sperm from black dick is just better. Every women who has made the mistake of letting me inside them have all left me for better. I have remained pussy free ever since and it feels right. Whenever i see a pretty girl now, i turn my head away and think "She is not for me. She would be happier with a IR relationship". I prefer black dick now myself. I think this is just a natural progression for white bois and it is okay :).
I agree im latino but feel the same

Back