INFERIOR WHITEBOY'S WEAK SPERM

a l
As a lot of us on this site may agree that a Whiteboy's seed should not enter into a woman because that is for superior black bull/boss/masters. We may disagree on where a weak whiteboy may be permitted to ejaculate if he is given permission but am attaching a couple of videos that will explain my thoughts on the matter. In order for a weak whiteboy to cum here permission must be obtained from both the wife/girlfriend and the superior black bull/boss/master.
ot of you are pure fantasists

I don't think that all white boys should be excluded from cumming inside a woman, especially if Mexican men are included in the term White. But regardless of race/ethnicity, black dick and black cum is def much more desirable. Once a highly motivated horny black man shoots a huge load in a white girl's mouth and pussy, all other cum will not measure up.
Why should Mexican men get to cum inside a woman? As a Mexican guy I don't believe Mexican men deserve to cum and should remain pussy free, maybe clean up duties. I sorta have a manifesto dealing with this issue. Besides if Black dick and cum is more desirable and nothing else measures up than only Black men should get to cum.

Why should Mexican men get to cum inside a woman? As a Mexican guy I don't believe Mexican men deserve to cum and should remain pussy free, maybe clean up duties. I sorta have a manifesto dealing with this issue. Besides if Black dick and cum is more desirable and nothing else measures up than only Black men should get to cum.
There should be a forum like this one for Mexican men... who I believe to be some of the hottest lovers on the planet. Call it, MextoWhite Cuckold forum. I'd sign up immediately.

There should be a forum like this one for Mexican men... who I believe to be some of the hottest lovers on the planet. Call it, MextoWhite Cuckold forum. I'd sign up immediately.
I don't know maybe your right there should be a forum like that but it seems most of the interest at least that involving cuckolding is in BBC. When it comes to regular interracial couples married or unmarried especially in the U.S. most are already White & Hispanic like 43% mostly Mexican in both gender combinations google the stats. Most people mistakenly think its White guys with Asian girls or Black guys with White girls but it's not. Or google ''Online Dating Preferences''. when Whites date out it's with Hispanics mostly Mexican.

My point is that any couples or women that want to get into cuckolding should go for Black Bulls. The taboo and skin contrast makes it the most erotic coupling. The first girl to get me into ir cuckolding was a White girl and I'll never forget her loud moaning, toe curdling orgasms as she took every inch of BBC. Since then I've gotten every girl I dated mostly Mexican & White to try it because watching women get Blacked is the only thing that gets me off.

I don't know maybe your right there should be a forum like that but it seems most of the interest at least that involving cuckolding is in BBC. When it comes to regular interracial couples married or unmarried especially in the U.S. most are already White & Hispanic like 43% mostly Mexican in both gender combinations google the stats. Most people mistakenly think its White guys with Asian girls or Black guys with White girls but it's not. Or google ''Online Dating Preferences''. when Whites date out it's with Hispanics mostly Mexican.

My point is that any couples or women that want to get into cuckolding should go for Black Bulls. The taboo and skin contrast makes it the most erotic coupling. The first girl to get me into ir cuckolding was a White girl and I'll never forget her loud moaning, toe curdling orgasms as she took every inch of BBC. Since then I've gotten every girl I dated mostly Mexican & White to try it because watching women get Blacked is the only thing that gets me off.
I get it. You like black dick. I like it too. Mexican men are more than their dicks. They are passionate and tender, and bring the hammer when its needed. And can fuck all night long. Suck some hairy Mex dick some time. And then tell me black tastes better.

I get it. You like black dick. I like it too. Mexican men are more than their dicks. They are passionate and tender, and bring the hammer when its needed. And can fuck all night long. Suck some hairy Mex dick some time. And then tell me black tastes better.
Damn dude

I respectfully disagree. It is black men who should only enter a woman and ejaculate. They are sexually superior men and they are generally stronger, more masculine, and have bigger cocks and stamina. Whiteboys sperm should only be inserted into women by clinical means for the purpose of procreation. We inferior whiteboys should be cuckolds.
I agree about the white boy sperm being clinically inserted so the supply of white girl can be main for bbc to use, and white boy maintain for cuckolding. Of course little white dick will never know what it feels like to be in a pussy

I don't think that all white boys should be excluded from cumming inside a woman, especially if Mexican men are included in the term White. But regardless of race/ethnicity, black dick and black cum is def much more desirable. Once a highly motivated horny black man shoots a huge load in a white girl's mouth and pussy, all other cum will not measure up.
That was very well said, i do have to say, like you did, most creampies i've had when a black man unloads are usually twice what most other men shoot and thicker!!! which makes me feel its stronger

The fertility rate in Africa is much higher than the fertility rate in the Western world. They are having a lot more *******.Their semen is more potent.

Logic they are more than us and in asia more faster than Western or africa because they are more than 4 billion, no link between that and and quality of semen just you breed faster when you're more of you.

Back