INFERIOR WHITEBOY'S WEAK SPERM

As a lot of us on this site may agree that a Whiteboy's seed should not enter into a woman because that is for superior black bull/boss/masters. We may disagree on where a weak whiteboy may be permitted to ejaculate if he is given permission but am attaching a couple of videos that will explain my thoughts on the matter. In order for a weak whiteboy to cum here permission must be obtained from both the wife/girlfriend and the superior black bull/boss/master.
Great videos and good point. Quite a lot of cum too

You don't even need to see the cock to know that is a Black Man's seed. white boys can't produce that grade AAA royal jelly. This is the stuff that'll enslave the weaker white with one potent dose.
I'm envious of black men's greater potency and strength. A big black man took my wife from me and a superior black man took my girlfriend friend from me after that.

I'm envious of black men's greater potency and strength. A big black man took my wife from me and a superior black man took my girlfriend friend from me after that.
And I bet each time, in spite of that gut punch to your masculinity, your pink dink betrayed you by compelling you to masturbate to the sheer beauty of their union. The Black Man always wins: he takes our women and then he stomps our pretend masculinity under his feet, laughing at your powerlessness to stop him or to stop jerking off over his power.

Back