In the movies

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

Besides being a great show, Netflix/Marvel's 'Jessica Jones' has some of the hottest, earth-shaking IR sex scenes on TV!
I told my white friend about it and she told me she masturbated to the sex scenes with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage :sex:

Jjsex.jpg

next thing I know I'm getting a text saying 'PLEASE FUCK ME LIKE THAT'
:blackgreedy:

Quietly one of the best shows on cable, Showtime's House of Lies, Don Cheadle (one of the smoovest Brothas in the game) fulfills one of my bucket list fantasies by knocking up the always succulent Kristen Bell!
I think this is largely in part because he is the Executive Producer ;)

house-of-lies-renewed-season-5.jpg

"Oh btw, I'm breeding your sexy white azz"

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
*LOL* i think it`s refreshing to have a little diversity. It`s already there in real life. Maybe they are making up for past breaches or lost time? Or maybe the actor`s union has a greater voice today. Either way... i would say it`s statutory/token couples/relationships/encounters. Still a progress. ;)
Yes Jessica Jones has some hot scenes between the two main characters.....we love the show even more for it ;-)

View attachment 745593
i like the show. And i like the acting performance of Krysten Ritter. i liked her playing a supporting role in "Breaking Bad" very much. Yet i wouldn`t go that far to say Mike Colter playing Luke Cage was a main character. He appeared in the first few episodes and came back in the last but wasn`t seen in between. Anyway, i agree they had some hot scenes together!
Not only is Interacial relationships between hot white women and super Big Buff Black men becoming mainstream, but so is the Big Black Bull and cuckold aspect becoming more accepted in the mainstream too.(...)
one day the white doctor (...) said he know's where he is at - over at my house he lives with me and my wife ..... SHOCKER! Even my mouth was gapped open on that one.
It`s not entirely new but always nice for a "surprise". i didn`t notice they were talking about "bulls", though. :)
(...)Listen to the line where Sherlock even goes onto say: "The Black doctor wears a size 12 shoes and the white doctor wears a size 9..." Is that not cucking comparing the shoe size, which women also equate with a man's potential cock size?(...)
Okay, but you know that for the growth of bones and penis size a different set of genes is responsible?!
As others have mentioned IR is getting alot of leading themes in shows because people want to see it (...)
i think that statement is valid.
Well slap the black off my ass, so on Supergirl they made Jimmy Olson Black? (...)
brooksasolsen_header.jpg

650x650_708dce9d7749b78e323a2882a05078516857fca75a4844968fba3de2.jpg

Hey ladies
supergirl-tv-show.jpg
(...)
Definitely looking hot together and I know the sexual tension and chemistry is getting mercurial and ready to pop the thermostat:
cbs-supergirl-episode-3-fight-of-flight-promo.jpg

mencad-brooks-melissa-benoist.jpg
Sorry to say, but from the pictures he looks like he plays his role well. <= he`s a Jimmy Olson type of guy more than a "bull". *lol*
Has anyone mentioned the movie"Focus" with Will Smith and a gorgeous blond .. (...)
i haven`t seen it (yet), but i can well remember "Hancock" with Will Smith and Charlize Theron playing Hancock`s "magnetic counterpart" ;) . That was hottt! If you like film adaptations of Comic strips (and/or hot IR couplings ;) ) it`s my recommendation for you to watch it!
Do you think that these actresses who are in these storylines might start to crave BBC? Like, the Super Girl actress may have never been attracted to BBC but with the steamy scenes maybe she's interested now? And if he hits it we know she will be addicted.
*lol* We shouldn`t think of acting like it wasn`t a hard job! Switching from one scene to the other with all the staff people around can hardly be seen as romantic. ;)
One of other favorite series is House of Cards on Netflix (...)
i like this show. They have a very well acting line-up and the script is well-written and clever as well.
Quietly one of the best shows on cable, Showtime's House of Lies, Don Cheadle (one of the smoovest Brothas in the game) fulfills one of my bucket list fantasies by knocking up the always succulent Kristen Bell!(...)
Haha. i have seen the first few episodes but stopped because i didn`t like it very much. Maybe i have missed something?! But i do like Kristen Bell! i loved her portraying the always tough teenage PI with a personal history on "Veronica Mars".
And although she wasn`t playing a main role in that movie she was also convincing in the comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" with Jason Segel, Mila Kunis and Russell Brand that had an untypical down-to-earth ending for a Hollywood production which was ImO very refreshing.
She also clearly showed her talents when speaking/singing the voices of a "Disney princess" in "Frozen". In fact i think she`s one of the most silent(/underestimated?) stars of Hollywood well worth taking notice of!
+++

Back to the topic... i cannot mention Amber Heard often enough playing with her now husband Johnny Depp in the 2011 movie "The Rum Diary". In particular there is one scene where a tipsy Chenault (Amber Heard) in her skintight red dress is out on the dancefloor in a Puerto Rican bar/club with a local black man who starts dancing with her surrounded by a crowd of cheering black people. He finally ends up unzipping her dress under the eyes of her two (white) American companions who get removed from the club by black locals in a failed attempt to "save" her. After her days-(or weeks?-)long disappearance following that night she finally shows up again. In the whole rest of the film it`s never uncovered what had happened to her that night or in the time following before her reappearance. :eek:

I ran across a series called Marseille on Netflix from France that has a lot of cuckolding themes for those who are interested. One politician seems to fuck just about everybody's wife/girlfriend (he's white). But another politician's ******* has a thing for dark skinned thug friends of her friendzoned white boyfriend. Some very good IR themes/scenes here. In the French way, sex and infidelity seem to be as common as tap water, but in this show, the infidelity always seems to be cheating wives.

A while back I started a thread that got little interest about the HBO series, Vinyl, and an interracial scene in it that was INCREDIBLY erotic. Blackbull76 replied with a photo of the white woman and black male involved in the scene but I haven't been able to find pics of the actual scene which involves a white wife dancing with a black man in front of her husband and how he gets both turned-on and jealous:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/vinyl.63193/

Here's Olivia Wilde from the scene:
09-vinyl-devon-red-dress-mp.w529.h793.jpg

A while back I started a thread that got little interest about the HBO series, Vinyl, and an interracial scene in it that was INCREDIBLY erotic. Blackbull76 replied with a photo of the white woman and black male involved in the scene but I haven't been able to find pics of the actual scene which involves a white wife dancing with a black man in front of her husband and how he gets both turned-on and jealous:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/vinyl.63193/

Here's Olivia Wilde from the scene:
09-vinyl-devon-red-dress-mp.w529.h793.jpg

this the infamous scene?

*LOL* i think it`s refreshing to have a little diversity. It`s already there in real life. Maybe they are making up for past breaches or lost time? Or maybe the actor`s union has a greater voice today. Either way... i would say it`s statutory/token couples/relationships/encounters. Still a progress. ;)
i like the show. And i like the acting performance of Krysten Ritter. i liked her playing a supporting role in "Breaking Bad" very much. Yet i wouldn`t go that far to say Mike Colter playing Luke Cage was a main character. He appeared in the first few episodes and came back in the last but wasn`t seen in between. Anyway, i agree they had some hot scenes together!
It`s not entirely new but always nice for a "surprise". i didn`t notice they were talking about "bulls", though. :)
Okay, but you know that for the growth of bones and penis size a different set of genes is responsible?!
i think that statement is valid.
Sorry to say, but from the pictures he looks like he plays his role well. <= he`s a Jimmy Olson type of guy more than a "bull". *lol*
i haven`t seen it (yet), but i can well remember "Hancock" with Will Smith and Charlize Theron playing Hancock`s "magnetic counterpart" ;) . That was hottt! If you like film adaptations of Comic strips (and/or hot IR couplings ;) ) it`s my recommendation for you to watch it!
*lol* We shouldn`t think of acting like it wasn`t a hard job! Switching from one scene to the other with all the staff people around can hardly be seen as romantic. ;)
i like this show. They have a very well acting line-up and the script is well-written and clever as well.
Haha. i have seen the first few episodes but stopped because i didn`t like it very much. Maybe i have missed something?! But i do like Kristen Bell! i loved her portraying the always tough teenage PI with a personal history on "Veronica Mars".
And although she wasn`t playing a main role in that movie she was also convincing in the comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" with Jason Segel, Mila Kunis and Russell Brand that had an untypical down-to-earth ending for a Hollywood production which was ImO very refreshing.
She also clearly showed her talents when speaking/singing the voices of a "Disney princess" in "Frozen". In fact i think she`s one of the most silent(/underestimated?) stars of Hollywood well worth taking notice of!
+++

Back to the topic... i cannot mention Amber Heard often enough playing with her now husband Johnny Depp in the 2011 movie "The Rum Diary". In particular there is one scene where a tipsy Chenault (Amber Heard) in her skintight red dress is out on the dancefloor in a Puerto Rican bar/club with a local black man who starts dancing with her surrounded by a crowd of cheering black people. He finally ends up unzipping her dress under the eyes of her two (white) American companions who get removed from the club by black locals in a failed attempt to "save" her. After her days-(or weeks?-)long disappearance following that night she finally shows up again. In the whole rest of the film it`s never uncovered what had happened to her that night or in the time following before her reappearance. :eek:
"Amber Heard, The Rum Diary"
LOVED that scene.
Google the "Dance scene, Rum Diary" for a short clip of the interesting part.
I actually downloaded the music track (Houndawg Taylor).. And I get a wee bit subconsciously horny when it pops up on my playlist.

Back