In the movies

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
View attachment 736032

This is an awesome TV show.

Both actors are hot. But, the show itself is great. (As a comics fan I am pleased with the casting, no sacrificing authentically perfect actors.)
Interracial relationships of whatever kind are now mainstream for the first time and there is no turning back. It isn't just in the movies. Interracial sex and relationships are not only becoming the norm but will soon dominate the world. Why? Because it's a thousand times better. Just ask any woman who has experience.

Not only is Interacial relationships between hot white women and super Big Buff Black men becoming mainstream, but so is the Big Black Bull and cuckold aspect becoming more accepted in the mainstream too.

Just the other week I was watching one of my favorite TV series 'Elementary' on CBS where a white male Doctor was being investigated for murdering his white female doctor wife and when they reviewed the video footage at the hospital they saw her with a Big Tall Black male doctor numerous times disappearing into rooms. They called the Black doctor and couldn't find him until one day the white doctor called up Sherlock and told him he heard that he was looking for the Black doctor and said he know's where he is at - over at my house he lives with me and my wife ..... SHOCKER! Even my mouth was gapped open on that one.

Just look at Sherlock's face as he is surprised to see the Black Bull that the white Female doc he thought was having the affair with until the white doc standing next to him explained the situation:
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 11.32.54 PM.png
And here is the White Doc standing next to the Big Black Bull Doc now explaining the situation to Sherlock and Watson:
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 11.36.31 PM.png

Listen to the line where Sherlock even goes onto say: "The Black doctor wears a size 12 shoes and the white doctor wears a size 9..." Is that not cucking comparing the shoe size, which women also equate with a man's potential cock size?
You can watch the episode yourself at the link below. Just move the video marker to 9:35 to get to the good stuff and skip the begging as its irrelevant unless you just want to watch the entire show (I suggest you do because its one of the best written crime dramas to me):
http://www.cbs.com/shows/elementary...D7301C3/elementary-all-my-exes-live-in-essex/

As others have mentioned IR is getting alot of leading themes in shows because people want to see it and it keeps eyeballs on the TV which brings the TV networks more revenue from the Ads/ and with Netflix Subscribers.

Well slap the black off my ass, so on Supergirl they made Jimmy Olson Black? Yeah that ******* shocked me too and I just had to look it up for myself:

28.jpg

brooksasolsen_header.jpg

650x650_708dce9d7749b78e323a2882a05078516857fca75a4844968fba3de2.jpg

Hey ladies
A-temp-QoS1.gif
Even look at supergirl's face on the Buff Black Bull version of Jimmy Olson
1a6faa7406cc0a9db6fb9a9c390758df.jpg

jimmy_olsen_0.jpg

supergirl-tv-show.jpg

Now check the cuck version of Jimmy Olson vs. the BigBlackBull version and you be the judge if this ain't cucking again at its finest:
A-QoS-1.gif

I don't got time to watch a bunch of shows so when they start fucking you guys let me know and I'll start watching it.

Definitely looking hot together and I know the sexual tension and chemistry is getting mercurial and ready to pop the thermostat:
cbs-supergirl-episode-3-fight-of-flight-promo.jpg

mencad-brooks-melissa-benoist.jpg

One of other favorite series is House of Cards on Netflix (another very well written cerebral show) and the best hottest fuck sex scenes are with a Big Buff Black guy who is a lobbyist and the white congress woman who ran from President who happened to marry a white male doctor although he didn't know she was banging the Big Buff Black Bull too - but he still got cucked also.

This is the Bull: Remy
150219140445-05-hoc-ps1-070-h-super-169.jpg

The hotwife congress woman Jackie meeting the Bull
imrs.php

And them getting it on..
house-of-cards-season-3-episode-12-molly-parker-mahershala-ali.jpg

Oh yeah that Bull was giving it to her alright
hoc-21-6.png

jackie.png

And then he did the Bull move on her, cold got up to leave her ass and asked:
Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 12.08.53 AM.png

What you think:

tumblr_nttjbkSED01uqcaf8o1_500.gif

But of course.
screen-shot-2015-02-27-at-2-40-11-pm.png

Here this congress woman is looking like a hotwife for real;
jackie.jpg

And even Ol' Frank Lucas will tell you - The Black Bulls Rule!
frank2.png

Has anyone mentioned the movie"Focus" with Will Smith and a gorgeous blond .. (sorry I don't remember her name.) I read some tabloids that Will Smiths wife got a little jealous of him during the time he was in the making of that movie.. Quite a few real hot scenes between him and the blond...

One of other favorite series is House of Cards on Netflix (another very well written cerebral show) and the best hottest fuck sex scenes are with a Big Buff Black guy who is a lobbyist and the white congress woman who ran from President who happened to marry a white male doctor although he didn't know she was banging the Big Buff Black Bull too - but he still got cucked also.

This is the Bull: Remy
150219140445-05-hoc-ps1-070-h-super-169.jpg

The hotwife congress woman Jackie meeting the Bull
imrs.php

And them getting it on..
house-of-cards-season-3-episode-12-molly-parker-mahershala-ali.jpg

Oh yeah that Bull was giving it to her alright
hoc-21-6.png

jackie.png

And then he did the Bull move on her, cold got up to leave her ass and asked:
View attachment 747110

What you think:

tumblr_nttjbkSED01uqcaf8o1_500.gif

But of course.
screen-shot-2015-02-27-at-2-40-11-pm.png

Here this congress woman is looking like a hotwife for real;
jackie.jpg

And even Ol' Frank Lucas will tell you - The Black Bulls Rule!
frank2.png

This is unreal. I had no idea it's this widespread.. it would be scary for us if it wasn't hot. It still is in a way; when I'm not aroused it hits hard. In reality im pretty right wing and nationalist, somewhat prejudiced, but this cuckold phenomenon just feeds off all that energy.

Months ago i read how bella and the bulldogs show is subliminal cuck programming. Then its hateful eight where a white guy sucks a bbc in the most humiliating way possible. Star wars has symbolism too, it's now the dominant theme.

For me this was a nice escapist fantasy because i knew i could return to reality and this not be true. But to know this is becoming the norm, i can't lie.. makes it worrisome. But of course it's that much more hot.

Ronman2, it's natural for you to get turned on when you see a very hot and sexy white woman being fucked by BBC. It's great that your able to admit that you enjoy it. You should google BBC ******* and see if you think any of those ******* vids could really convert a white guy to loving BBC. I eagerly await your findings.
One question...do you like my pussy can you imagine. BBC stretching me and filling my pussy. My husband got me started in the lifestyle. He's almost 7 inches so able to satisfy me but he knew he wanted to give my pussy the best experience a white woman could have so he turned me into a hotwife and now a lover of Black Cock.

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
Do not forget Anny

what about netflix' Jessica Jones?

I'm not sure if it was the first series or second series but in the ABC show "Mistresses", Alyssa Milano played the wife of a white guy and she had a serious affair with a black co-worker in which she got pregnant. It lead to her divorce but eventually lost the baby in a car-wreck.. There's also a Showtime series called "Masters of sex" and there's a few weeks episode where this pretty blond woman was having an affair with a black guy.. had some nice scenes in that one also.. I've seen a few others also but can't think of the actual shows right now but yes, I've been noticing more and more interracial on mainline TV also and absolutely love it..
House of cards ... A high ranking congresswoman with a black presidential advosor

Absolutely.
"There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?"

darkside.jpg

Last edited:

Hollywood knows EXACTLY whats going on! Which is why the morning show 'LIVE' no longer features a shriveled up white man (regis Philbin) but a young, nubile white poptart (Kelly Ripa)and Huge Mandingo Michael Strahan, hahaa! I can only imagine how many hotwives masturbate daily to this show :blackgreedy:

KandM.jpg

Look how intimate this photo is! When is the last time you seen co-hosts embrace like this??
He has his hand firmly cupped under her breasts on her waist like only a true couple does. His dick is pointed directly at her ovaries (I guarantee you they had to photoshop his bulge out the photo lol).
her face conveys so much PRIDE for her black stallion. There is so much sexual tension going on in this 'simple' promo cut! The producers know exactly wtf they are doing lol :devil:

Last edited:
Back