In the movies

You see way more Asian woman with White men . I know why you never see Asian woman date and marry black man but it is kind of raciest and yes I been told this by Asian people .

There are very few Latina, Indian, Arabic and pretty much women from every other minority groups going out with black men as well, I think its mostly due to culture shock, racism is a minor factor.

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
I think part of it is the fact that IR is becoming more mainstream and adds a sexy element to it but also that Hollywood wants to try and be as PC as possible and not offend anyone in a time when everyone seems to be offended by everything.

so i went to the movies this weekend and had to post about it. I saw the movie "the mountain between us" where a engaged woman is flying to her wedding the next day. her plane crashes and the only survivor is this hot as fuck black man....spoilers ahead....they fuck. then when they get back to real life. she breaks up with her white finance and goes home with the black man. my pussy was dripping the whole movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2226597/
Idris Elba is the smoothest Black Man on the planet. He has IMMENSE crossover appeal to white women who don't "normally" like black men. He also raps under the MC name Driss. Lots of explicit themes about stealing your girl. My wife's best friend has a crush on him. Lots of white women do.

Any suggestions to see a movie or series on netflix or otherwise that seems like we are just watching a movie, but its a black male white female thing to have my white wife further think about black men, black sex? Any truly good suggestions mainly where sex is a big part of it

Last edited:
Any suggestions to see a movie or series on netflix or otherwise that seems like we are just watching a movie, but its a black male white female thing to have my white wife further think about black men, black sex? Any truly good suggestions mainly where sex is a big part of it
Um, this entire thread?

Reactions: wit
Last 4/5 messages were current just dont want tobe turn on something from a yr. ago

Last edited:
Actually, art imitates life, writers as well as producers are aware of cultural norms being stripped away, from homosexuality, to the wonderful ". Swirl " relationships, sex is big business, and they're going to give the public, what the public wants..the more we embrace it, the more we'll see in the media.

Actually, art imitates life, writers as well as producers are aware of cultural norms being stripped away, from homosexuality, to the wonderful ". Swirl " relationships, sex is big business, and they're going to give the public, what the public wants..the more we embrace it, the more we'll see in the media.
Very well put..

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

It's been the norm, from my perspective,or since I was a teenager sweetheart and I'm just about 11 years if not more older than you. I don't know you're actually but seeing it in society and occasionally in the media was always normal, even though to most it was "taboo". News casters, reporters, music videos, commercials, magazine ads, movies, modeling, culinary, " The Gym "( hahaha..yes! It's crazy what goes on there), social media and etc. It's becoming more and more mainstream because no one is scared these days to push beyond the envelope. With every new generation the old ways and ideals come to pastures as the new bloom into fruition! This not only applies to black males with white women, but their respective black counterparts as well. Beautiful African/African American women have been paired with tall attractive white males as well(the well endowed ones to my knowledge).

But that's my take on it! Just sharing my own personal point of view from experience. :)

I can see it as to Hollywood acknowledging current happenings but I also kind of wonder if they are just trying to cover all their bases sometimes since it seems there is something in every movie that offends someone.

Any recent suggestions to see a movie or series on netflix or otherwise that seems like we are just watching a movie, but its a black male white female thing to have my white wife further think about black men, black sex? Any truly good suggestions mainly where sex is a big part of it

I don't have any respect for cuckolds, or women who feel the need to jump on this band wagon.
I do admire men who think women are sexy, and watching another man enjoy his women, is hot.

Any recent suggestions to see a movie or series on netflix or otherwise that seems like we are just watching a movie, but its a black male white female thing to have my white wife further think about black men, black sex? Any truly good suggestions mainly where sex is a big part of it

I think it is a feedback loop- art imitates life>life imitates art>art... So you re right- the more we see it, teh more we think it is acceptable, and do it. And the more we do it, the more we will see it acknowledged in the media. The question is, when will it reach a critical mass, so that the vast MAJORITY of couples are Black Man/white woman? That would be interesting....

There's two very good IR movies out there presently,.

. One is" Mountains Between us.."..
It's about a black guy "Idris Elba" (whom I'd loved to be stranded anywhere with also) and the gorgeous Kate Winslet, who gets stranded on a mountain after a plane crash.. I'm not going to tell you how it ended but all of you will enjoy it..

The other one is "Get Out" with two main stars I'm not familiar with
It's about a black guy "Daniel Kaluuya" a photographer who falls in love with a white girl "Allison Williams" who make a trip to visit her parents.. This movie was recently nominated for the Annual Golden Globes Awards ..and I thought it was another good movie..
I want to see both of these!

(...)The question is, when will it reach a critical mass, so that the vast MAJORITY of couples are Black Man/white woman? That would be interesting....
Interesting? Nonsensical! Sorry.

i think maths still works. ;) And with that being said, and in notice of the fact that the female-male distribution is about 50-50 overall as well as in any group of society, your scenario simply doesn`t work out. - Unless a majority of people were so much "fetishized" that they would prefer being single to being in a non-BmwW relationship. And that`s by far not likely to ever happen. *lol* :cool:

Back