In the movies

so i went to the movies this weekend and had to post about it. I saw the movie "the mountain between us" where a engaged woman is flying to her wedding the next day. her plane crashes and the only survivor is this hot as fuck black man....spoilers ahead....they fuck. then when they get back to real life. she breaks up with her white finance and goes home with the black man. my pussy was dripping the whole movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2226597/
That was a good movie.

HI,

To answer the thread, yes, IR is becoming A LOT more common in what is presented on mainstream television and in the movies. Geez, it’s even in commercials. I have seen a number of interracial couples (with *******) in cell phone, cereal and even mattress commercials. Apparently, Hollywood thinks it is time for us to become more ‘integrated’

But on the other side of the coin, they are only depicting what most of us already know, enjoy and are doing. I guess you may say that they are a day late and dollar short!

I’m enjoying it!

HI,

To answer the thread, yes, IR is becoming A LOT more common in what is presented on mainstream television and in the movies. Geez, it’s even in commercials. I have seen a number of interracial couples (with *******) in cell phone, cereal and even mattress commercials. Apparently, Hollywood thinks it is time for us to become more ‘integrated’

But on the other side of the coin, they are only depicting what most of us already know, enjoy and are doing. I guess you may say that they are a day late and dollar short!

I’m enjoying it!

we are too

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
OMG yes ! I would have loved to see Rey get blacked.

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
I've noticed too.

as is my wife

You wonder how they explain the role, and if this swings it for her to accept the role

I'm repeating myself when I comment that I'd love to know that there's even a tiny bit of real sexual feelings in scenes like this.
And yeah I know it's a job, bunch of people involved, not continuous shoots, breaks, reposition people and cameras, whatever.

Still wish to know if the white actress in a scene like this didn't get a bit wet in the pussy from this "acting"

so i went to the movies this weekend and had to post about it. I saw the movie "the mountain between us" where a engaged woman is flying to her wedding the next day. her plane crashes and the only survivor is this hot as fuck black man....spoilers ahead....they fuck. then when they get back to real life. she breaks up with her white finance and goes home with the black man. my pussy was dripping the whole movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2226597/
That was a good movie. @katelyn

This looks like a really good movie

But he's British... thats to me isn't even like real black lol

Back