In the movies

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies
I think we will be seeing more IR stars and romances as time goes on.

I think the movies are just mimicking what is happening in every day life. It's more acceptable for black men and white women to be together. And more white women are comfortable choosing to be with black men sexually, it's something they want and feels very natural being with black men. It is definitely becoming the new norm, as it should be!

I think the movies are just mimicking what is happening in every day life. It's more acceptable for black men and white women to be together. And more white women are comfortable choosing to be with black men sexually, it's something they want and feels very natural being with black men. It is definitely becoming the new norm, as it should be!
I ,disagree. I believe Hollywood likes to provoke and is into IR from the get-go. They are influenced by the song Imagine from JOHN Lennon. I think only Cuckolding is the way to go, not open relationships.

Well if a woman is single there is no need for cuckold, she can openly date only black men and enjoy herself!!! But if she is married, cuckold works very nice. And if possible and in the right situation, a wife can date blacks only as well. More white women and especially white wives are being honest about what they want and like and are pursuing it. In my case, I travel at times for work and in that city I have begun openly dating black men, it has opened me to so many wonderful situations for myself. And I still come home to a happily married husband who knows all about my trip.

has anyone else noticed a huge increase in black male stars working along side white female stars. All i could think while watching starwars, is she is going to get black cock by the end.

started watching supergirl. jimmy olson is now a buff black guy next to the white supergirl.

been seeing it in alot of shows. do you think IR relationships will soon be the norm in tv and movies

So true, and hopefully it's the new norm! Love it! Have a great day!

Back