Impotent

The responses are interesting. The question I still have is how many actually want the impotency. Speaking as a cuckold I will tell you that it is a mental turn on to be tiny and to stay soft. This makes it impossible for you to compete and sort of steers you to other options. I have to think the impotency is a blessing for a white wife. It seems to me that most white women want to be with the black men but they are reluctant and careful and have been told over and over how they should act. This is unnatural but breaking down the barriers is tough. If the white boy husband is impotent this may lead to some discussions. The husband must first convince his wife that his inability to get hard is not because she is unattractive. It is because he is less of a man than she deserves and needs. A loving husband will want his wife to have a good sex life. If he can get up the courage he can discuss his respect for black men. If he can convince his wife that he will remain supportive and loving despite her having sex with other men he has a chance. I personally think that it does not hurt to emphasize the racial part of this. I suspect most of the women want to be with black men but if this point is not emphasized she could get cold feet. Once she has her first encounter- and it is fully supported by her boy-cuckold--it will then take care of itself. She should and will continue. None of this should be about the white boy who cannot erect. It is about the woman and the black man or men in her life. These are the people that matter. I think it is more challenging to get to this point if you are a white boy who actually can get hard and wants sex. Those boys may need to masturbate more or use devices to accomplish the goal.

Many on this site will probably not agree with me on this. It seems to me that the best way for white woman and black men to get together is for white boys to take a supportive role and stay out of the sex competition business. A situation where they will lose. Using all of this to get more sex or kinkier sex for the white boy seems selfish. So again I wonder how many white cuckolds or potential cuckolds want the impotency and want to be small and inadequate? How many white women want them to be that way so as to achieve freedom to have a healthy sex life and to be black men only? How many black men like the idea of the white boys being unable to perform?

I can only talk about my situation.
I love being impotent. After my prostate op my once 7 inch DICK has shrunk to a little dicklette.
But I must admit I actually live the fact I am so small and cannot ever get hard.
My wife cuckolded me throughout our marriage until around 6 years ago. She stopped suddenly when her boyfriend, whom she had fallen totally in love with (with my total acceptance and encouragement), ditched her when she would not leave me. She was heartbroken and stopped having sex.
Now, I know we are closer to her starting again and of course, I always encourage her.
But for some reason I an turned on knowing I cannot sexually pleasure my lovely wife.
We still love each other. We cuddle, kiss and discuss things as friends and lovers. But we both accept that at some point she will take a lover or lovers.

To be honest, I don't care about having sex. I used to suffer from premature ejaculation my first time, but now I cum within a minute. I also can't cum with people watching so I can't masturbate in front of people and sex is awkward if I'm looking at her. I only had two sexual encounters and both have been humiliating for me. If that's not enough, I sometimes have a hard time getting it up all the way when I'm supposed to get intimate. I'm a compulsive masturbator and that's enough for me.

Having said that, how many cuckolds do not WANT to have sex? This could be due to performance issues or submissive desires or a need to step aside for black men because it is the "right" thing to do. How many wives do not want to have sex with their cuckolds? What are thier motivations? Also. How many cuckolds are impotent? How many would like to be impotent?

*raises hand sheepishly*

As a white guy, whenever you voluntarily bring a black man into your relationship, and offer up your sexy little white wife up to him on a silver platter, it removes you from the category of being a man. As a result, dont be surprised if your wife starts to lose attraction towards you, or you find yourself unable to perform the duties of a man.

As a white guy, whenever you voluntarily bring a black man into your relationship, and offer up your sexy little white wife up to him on a silver platter, it removes you from the category of being a man. As a result, dont be surprised if your wife starts to lose attraction towards you, or you find yourself unable to perform the duties of a man.
I kind of agree with this. I'm not a cuckold yet but I find it hard to be a real man while having another man more superior than me fucking their wife or girlfriend and being okay with it.

The question I still have is how many actually want the impotency. Speaking as a cuckold I will tell you that it is a mental turn on to be tiny and to stay soft. This makes it impossible for you to compete and sort of steers you to other options.... None of this should be about the white boy who cannot erect. It is about the woman and the black man or men in her life. These are the people that matter. I think it is more challenging to get to this point if you are a white boy who actually can get hard and wants sex. Those boys may need to masturbate more or use devices to accomplish the goal.

....So again I wonder how many white cuckolds or potential cuckolds want the impotency and want to be small and inadequate? How many white women want them to be that way so as to achieve freedom to have a healthy sex life and to be black men only? How many black men like the idea of the white boys being unable to perform?

My wife has wanted me impotent for several years now. I can't wait until I'm permanently limp and become sexually useless. We've only had PIV sex once in the last 29 months, so I'm almost there.

So she doesn't have to deal with my dick anymore. She's always told me she needs larger ones than mine, and I want her to have what she wants. I can tell she's frustrated with my lack of size and premature ejaculation.
Does she love you for other reasons besides being an ATM?

How does cancer shrink it?
after the prostate was removed it made me impotent. I tried everything to no avail. I still wank but its limp at all times and when i cum, its a dry cum - no mess.
I had noticed that it was looking much smaller than before the op.
After the testicular cancer op, when they removed one of my testicles, there were complications involved and lots of swelling, swelling to the extent that you could not actually see my cock and i had to pee in a bag

Back