Impotent

I'll Chime In Here...There Can Be Several Factors...Both Medical And Pyschological...Men Start To Lose Testosterone In There 30's...Also Diet And Lifestyle Play A Huge Factor In Healthy Erections...Stress Is A Killer..Both For Your Health And Your Sexual Function...Any Diseases That Effect ******* Flow To The Penis...Can Cause Problems...Use Of Anti-Depressant *******'s Long Term...Is A Huge Issue...Talking From A Personal Standpoint...Surgery And Or Cancer...I Had Testicular Cancer...Is A Definite Problem...However...I Did Not Throw In TheTowel...Change In Lifestyle...Diet...Organic Whole Foods...Meditation...Tantra Massages...Helped Me Tremendously... Supplements Like Yohimba Root And Etc...Can And Do Help Your Erections...I Also Get 2 Injections A Month Of Testosterone...Which Is Like Night And Day When It Comes To Overall Health And Sexual Function...Blessings And Positive Energy!

Last edited:
I'll Chime In Here...There Can Be Several Factors...Both Medical And Pyschological...Men Start To Lose Testosterone In There 30's...Also Diet And Lifestyle Play A Huge Factor In Healthy Erections...Stress Is A Killer..Both For Your Health And Your Sexual Function...Any Diseases That Effect ******* Flow To The Penis...Can Cause Problems...Use Of Anti-Depressant *******'s Long Term...Is A Huge Issue...Talking From A Personal Standpoint...Surgery And Or Cancer...I Had Testicular Cancer...Is A Definite Problem...However...I Did Not Throw In TheTowel...Change In Lifestyle...Diet...Organic Whole Foods...Meditation...Tantra Massages...Helped Me Tremendously... Supplements Like Yohimba Root And Etc...Can And Do Help Your Erections...I Also Get 2 Injections A Month Of Testosterone...Which Is Like Night And Day When It Comes To Overall Health And Sexual Function...Blessings And Positive Energy!

Thank you very much!

I am very happy that this topic continues to get responses. I think the people on this site are more or less committed to the idea of white women and black men together. The impotency topic relates to it in the sense that if a white boy cannot get hard he cannot have sex. This can lead to honest communication and eventually you will have the white women together with the black men. My question continues to be how many white boys out there want this. I for one am tiny and am soft and I am happy about it. I have worked at it. It makes me a total beta boy or something who cannot compete and cannot have sex in the normal sense. While that may upset some people it helps adjust your attitude. You become more feminine in things if that is the right word. You will develop respect for black men and that will spill over to the non-sexual world. You will defer to them because deep down you know you should. You look at women as out of your league and can start to become happy for them when they are able to connect with a black man. If it is your wife or girlfriend it is all the better. It enhances the feeling. The feeling that you are less and they are everything. I am still not sure from all of the posts how white women and black men feel about this. I think many, if not most, women would like this as it would help them move forward. I suspect many black men would like this and would appreciate a white boy who has taken steps to stop erections. A boy who supports them. However, some might prefer the competition knowing that they will win. Anyways, I seem to be shrinking in many ways and feel right about it. I hope we continue to see some responses from others out there and thanks.

I am very happy that this topic continues to get responses. I think the people on this site are more or less committed to the idea of white women and black men together. The impotency topic relates to it in the sense that if a white boy cannot get hard he cannot have sex. This can lead to honest communication and eventually you will have the white women together with the black men. My question continues to be how many white boys out there want this. I for one am tiny and am soft and I am happy about it. I have worked at it. It makes me a total beta boy or something who cannot compete and cannot have sex in the normal sense. While that may upset some people it helps adjust your attitude. You become more feminine in things if that is the right word. You will develop respect for black men and that will spill over to the non-sexual world. You will defer to them because deep down you know you should. You look at women as out of your league and can start to become happy for them when they are able to connect with a black man. If it is your wife or girlfriend it is all the better. It enhances the feeling. The feeling that you are less and they are everything. I am still not sure from all of the posts how white women and black men feel about this. I think many, if not most, women would like this as it would help them move forward. I suspect many black men would like this and would appreciate a white boy who has taken steps to stop erections. A boy who supports them. However, some might prefer the competition knowing that they will win. Anyways, I seem to be shrinking in many ways and feel right about it. I hope we continue to see some responses from others out there and thanks.

I love this topic and feel.like you took the words and views straight from my mind..amazing

I am very happy that this topic continues to get responses. I think the people on this site are more or less committed to the idea of white women and black men together. The impotency topic relates to it in the sense that if a white boy cannot get hard he cannot have sex. This can lead to honest communication and eventually you will have the white women together with the black men. My question continues to be how many white boys out there want this. I for one am tiny and am soft and I am happy about it. I have worked at it. It makes me a total beta boy or something who cannot compete and cannot have sex in the normal sense. While that may upset some people it helps adjust your attitude. You become more feminine in things if that is the right word. You will develop respect for black men and that will spill over to the non-sexual world. You will defer to them because deep down you know you should. You look at women as out of your league and can start to become happy for them when they are able to connect with a black man. If it is your wife or girlfriend it is all the better. It enhances the feeling. The feeling that you are less and they are everything. I am still not sure from all of the posts how white women and black men feel about this. I think many, if not most, women would like this as it would help them move forward. I suspect many black men would like this and would appreciate a white boy who has taken steps to stop erections. A boy who supports them. However, some might prefer the competition knowing that they will win. Anyways, I seem to be shrinking in many ways and feel right about it. I hope we continue to see some responses from others out there and thanks.[/QUOTE

It is my opinion, I am very happy. Good feeling. :)

after the prostate was removed it made me impotent. I tried everything to no avail. I still wank but its limp at all times and when i cum, its a dry cum - no mess.
I had noticed that it was looking much smaller than before the op.
After the testicular cancer op, when they removed one of my testicles, there were complications involved and lots of swelling, swelling to the extent that you could not actually see my cock and i had to pee in a bag
I only had prostate op. I am in same condition

Your hubby is like a lot of other white males in that department, myself included. I'm sure it is a relief for him that you do have lovers:)
I actually have A lover at this time! I've never had multiples - not that I haven't thought about it - but my imagination and fantastic thoughts are braver than I am in real life! :) He is relieved that he doesn't have to "perform" and try to get it up!

Back