Impotent

I continue to think that a small and limp penis is the best look for a white boy. It not only looks more natural on a white boy it encourages any woman to look elsewhere. It is the ideal and that is what it is all about. I note that some such as Steve make reference to the white boy erecting some in response to a black man with his wife or girlfriend or mistress or whatever. In my opinion this is a normal and healthy response from the white boy. The question is whether he is responding to being cuckolded or to the black man. I love the idea that he is responding to the overall dynamic with the black man as his superior. The problem arises if the white boy thinks he is going to use that erection with a woman. That part of it actually sort of disgusts me (although I know there are some who would not agree). In any event an erection from the white boy can be a major negative and I again feel the ideal is to have the white boy clearly and permanently separated from the black man in terms of masculinity. This goes along with what I see as a major trend in the real world with feminine women, men who are going to be black, and boys who are something else. Color and race matter despite how much wishing and hoping some white boys do. The change with clearly defined men and adult boys and sissies is happening now in my opinion. In any event, I again wonder if those boys having erections would consider some feminization to get them to stay limp. If not a tight chastity device or even a piercing would be options. I guess it boils down to a small erection in the white boy being normal and healthy but a limp little thing is better. Do others agree with that? Thank you to all for the responses to this topic. I hope I was clear enough in the points I was trying to make. I think the elimination of erections and performance in white boys may be a bigger goal than previously thought. In my opinion everybody wins when the white boy stays soft.
You're a dam genius!
I love this overall observation and sums it up almost entirely!
Thank you for that!
♠️🙏👍

Thank you cuckcowboy. I doubt the genius part of this. However, it seems to me that white boys are becoming more submissive, more feminine, and certainly less virile. Women have noticed this and are naturally attracted to black men. This is a growing trend as is the desire of many women to be exclusive to black men. I do not think this attraction can be, or should be, slowed or stopped. The real question I still have is what white boys think about themselves. Are they able to embrace being a cuckold, a sissy, a bottom? Can they be happy when they are rejected for black men? Can they feel more normal with a small penis that basically does not work? And what do white women think? Are they actually happy when a white boy descends to being something other than a real man? It seems to me that this is how it is all headed. The separation of white boys and black men is widening. In my opinion everyone is happiest when they fill their normal role. For a white boy that role is decidedly soft. Thanks again for your kind words.

Thank you cuckcowboy. I doubt the genius part of this. However, it seems to me that white boys are becoming more submissive, more feminine, and certainly less virile. Women have noticed this and are naturally attracted to black men. This is a growing trend as is the desire of many women to be exclusive to black men. I do not think this attraction can be, or should be, slowed or stopped. The real question I still have is what white boys think about themselves. Are they able to embrace being a cuckold, a sissy, a bottom? Can they be happy when they are rejected for black men? Can they feel more normal with a small penis that basically does not work? And what do white women think? Are they actually happy when a white boy descends to being something other than a real man? It seems to me that this is how it is all headed. The separation of white boys and black men is widening. In my opinion everyone is happiest when they fill their normal role. For a white boy that role is decidedly soft. Thanks again for your kind words.
I am so ready to be a sissy fem bottom for bbc. :).

Looking for the magic pill that will cause long term impotency without much other damage.

Among such hormone-based medications are leuprolide (Lupron), and goserelin (Zoladex). Others, such as flutamide (Eulexin) and bicalutamide (Casodex) may cause erectile dysfunction to a lesser degree.

"Anti-Androgens: Anti-androgens such as bicalutamide (Casodex®), flutamide (Eulexin®), and nilutamide (Nilandron®) can help block the action of testosterone in prostate cancer cells. They are often added to some hormone injections to prevent a temporary rise in testosterone."

My wife hasn’t gone black yet. When we have “sex”, it is the only fantasy she likes to talk about, and it’s every single time, whether it’s me bringing it up or her. We actually have “sex” 1-5x a week, I’d say an avg of 3x. I put it in quotations because she doesn’t let me in her. I have penetrated her twice this year, and for only a total of about 5 minutes combined. I was in her once in March and once in April. One of those days was on her birthday and I asked if I could be in her and she said “what, is this your birthday or something?!” I was surprised she said yes, cuz she usually tells me she doesn’t want me inside her. Last year I was in her 4x last time being in July. Each time was 1-3 min long. Anyway, usually I don’t ask to be in her because I know it doesn’t do anything for her and actually gets her out of the mood. Instead I always eat her out, fist her and/or use her huge dildos on her. Most the time after she jerk me off until I cum, which I have to tell her because she usually can’t tell because there is so little and it only dribbles out and if we use lotion, she definitely can’t tell and usually even when she doesn’t, it’s hard for her to tell because she just thinks it’s my pre-cum. Anyway, I’m not impotent, but I am virtually infertile. I had a semen analysis and I only had 3 million sperm (below 40mil is low and 150-250 mil is normal). And I have slow swimmers to boot.

She used to let me in her to start off but after literally 1-3 minutes would ask me to use something bigger. She admitted to me that she only lets me in her because she feels obligated and wants me to enjoy sex too but she doesn’t really want me in her. I have told her that I’m very happy she is honest with me because one of the biggest turn one for me is her enjoying sex. So I told her I won’t be in her unless she wants me to. Since then she said our sex has been so much better because she would feel frustrated or turned off when I was in her. She said she started to have some resentment towards me because I couldn’t give her good sex but now that I’m not in her, she feels that she can let go and enjoy it more and doesn’t have to do something that she doesn’t enjoy.

Anyways, I think it comes down to this; women have a desire to be pleased sexually just like men do. When a woman has good sex and powerful orgasms, it makes them feel close to their lover. They feel bonded. They feel not only connected to their partner, but they feel like their partner cares for them. Even though I tried, my penis isn’t adequate to please my wife and it became a source of anxiety for her. We actually have “sex” more now because she knows I won’t put my penis in her and she will get to have great sex. Women have a deep desire to get bred as well. I think subconsciously my wife knowing I cum so little and have a very low sperm count with slow swimmers doesn’t fulfill that desire that she naturally has, thus also adding to her not wanting me in her.

For me the desire to be cuckolded I think comes from knowing that I cannot perform sexually in the way my wife needs. Although she enjoys my tongue, hands and toys, it isn’t the real sex she deserves. For me not penetrating my wife is easy because she isn’t frustrated as I thrust away, and I can see and hear an undeniable enjoyment when she is getting one of her dildos.

For her, she does desire to have a bull but a few things hold her back. The main thing is how she was brought up. I also think that giving her big toys has both helped and made it harder. I think it really peaked her interest in trying a big cock, but also she enjoys sex now so she doesn’t feel the need to seek it elsewhere. She knows the real thing is better but when she’s already enjoy what we do so much, I don’t think the urge to go through with it is as strong. I do think if she were ******* and horny it would happen if we were in the right place at the right time.

WTF
My wife hasn’t gone black yet. When we have “sex”, it is the only fantasy she likes to talk about, and it’s every single time, whether it’s me bringing it up or her. We actually have “sex” 1-5x a week, I’d say an avg of 3x. I put it in quotations because she doesn’t let me in her. I have penetrated her twice this year, and for only a total of about 5 minutes combined. I was in her once in March and once in April. One of those days was on her birthday and I asked if I could be in her and she said “what, is this your birthday or something?!” I was surprised she said yes, cuz she usually tells me she doesn’t want me inside her. Last year I was in her 4x last time being in July. Each time was 1-3 min long. Anyway, usually I don’t ask to be in her because I know it doesn’t do anything for her and actually gets her out of the mood. Instead I always eat her out, fist her and/or use her huge dildos on her. Most the time after she jerk me off until I cum, which I have to tell her because she usually can’t tell because there is so little and it only dribbles out and if we use lotion, she definitely can’t tell and usually even when she doesn’t, it’s hard for her to tell because she just thinks it’s my pre-cum. Anyway, I’m not impotent, but I am virtually infertile. I had a semen analysis and I only had 3 million sperm (below 40mil is low and 150-250 mil is normal). And I have slow swimmers to boot.

She used to let me in her to start off but after literally 1-3 minutes would ask me to use something bigger. She admitted to me that she only lets me in her because she feels obligated and wants me to enjoy sex too but she doesn’t really want me in her. I have told her that I’m very happy she is honest with me because one of the biggest turn one for me is her enjoying sex. So I told her I won’t be in her unless she wants me to. Since then she said our sex has been so much better because she would feel frustrated or turned off when I was in her. She said she started to have some resentment towards me because I couldn’t give her good sex but now that I’m not in her, she feels that she can let go and enjoy it more and doesn’t have to do something that she doesn’t enjoy.

Anyways, I think it comes down to this; women have a desire to be pleased sexually just like men do. When a woman has good sex and powerful orgasms, it makes them feel close to their lover. They feel bonded. They feel not only connected to their partner, but they feel like their partner cares for them. Even though I tried, my penis isn’t adequate to please my wife and it became a source of anxiety for her. We actually have “sex” more now because she knows I won’t put my penis in her and she will get to have great sex. Women have a deep desire to get bred as well. I think subconsciously my wife knowing I cum so little and have a very low sperm count with slow swimmers doesn’t fulfill that desire that she naturally has, thus also adding to her not wanting me in her.

For me the desire to be cuckolded I think comes from knowing that I cannot perform sexually in the way my wife needs. Although she enjoys my tongue, hands and toys, it isn’t the real sex she deserves. For me not penetrating my wife is easy because she isn’t frustrated as I thrust away, and I can see and hear an undeniable enjoyment when she is getting one of her dildos.

For her, she does desire to have a bull but a few things hold her back. The main thing is how she was brought up. I also think that giving her big toys has both helped and made it harder. I think it really peaked her interest in trying a big cock, but also she enjoys sex now so she doesn’t feel the need to seek it elsewhere. She knows the real thing is better but when she’s already enjoy what we do so much, I don’t think the urge to go through with it is as strong. I do think if she were ******* and horny it would happen if we were in the right place at the right time.
WTF is all this? If you can't fuck the bitch step aside. No one gives a ******* if you had your nuts snipped and you only spurt 3 sperm. You really need to get a grip on your online masturbation.

WTF

WTF is all this? If you can't fuck the bitch step aside. No one gives a ******* if you had your nuts snipped and you only spurt 3 sperm. You really need to get a grip on your online masturbation.
Well if you read the OP first couple of post, you’d see that what I said actually does answer his question.

Original post 2nd comment:
“When I speak of an impotent cuckold I mean someone who has the desire to have sex but is unable to perform. This could be because of a small size or an inability to erect. Assuming that frustration is part of the cuckold thing, this would be extreme frustration. This would also elevate the primary relationship of the white woman and black man and make it the only relationship in a sexual sense.”

So yes, I have a desire to please my wife but acknowledge I am unable to. So I would gladly step aside, but her taking a bull is ultimately her decision. He also asked in his first post of motivations for both the cuck and the wife such as not being able to perform etc. So me mentioning my low sperm count and women’s natural desire to be with a fertile man would qualify as part of the motivation… You obviously either didn’t read the original couple post or you have very low reading comprehension, so I hope this was able to help you understand “WTF is all this”

Well if you read the OP first couple of post, you’d see that what I said actually does answer his question.

Original post 2nd comment:
“When I speak of an impotent cuckold I mean someone who has the desire to have sex but is unable to perform. This could be because of a small size or an inability to erect. Assuming that frustration is part of the cuckold thing, this would be extreme frustration. This would also elevate the primary relationship of the white woman and black man and make it the only relationship in a sexual sense.”

So yes, I have a desire to please my wife but acknowledge I am unable to. So I would gladly step aside, but her taking a bull is ultimately her decision. He also asked in his first post of motivations for both the cuck and the wife such as not being able to perform etc. So me mentioning my low sperm count and women’s natural desire to be with a fertile man would qualify as part of the motivation… You obviously either didn’t read the original couple post or you have very low reading comprehension, so I hope this was able to help you understand “WTF is all this”
Thank you for your contribution to this thread. Good relationships come in many forms and you and your wife seem to have found happiness. The key is honest communication and you and she have definitely connected on a deep level.

Among such hormone-based medications are leuprolide (Lupron), and goserelin (Zoladex). Others, such as flutamide (Eulexin) and bicalutamide (Casodex) may cause erectile dysfunction to a lesser degree.

"Anti-Androgens: Anti-androgens such as bicalutamide (Casodex®), flutamide (Eulexin®), and nilutamide (Nilandron®) can help block the action of testosterone in prostate cancer cells. They are often added to some hormone injections to prevent a temporary rise in testosterone."
any suggestions to help improve breast size? without surgery of course.

Back