Im not into Black Breeding....

There's always going to be white men having ******* with white women; and black men having ******* with black women. Neither race is at risk of extinction lol
exactly, the world has too many people to imagine that there is this risk, that is, this allows us to safely play with our desires to procreate, the only risk that will be is your husband's genetics if you have it, die with him ( her husband will be extinct) but not the race!

And a husband who accepts his wife playing at the risk of pregnancy already needs to be aware of this, after all, this is exactly letting the woman choose another male to plant the seed in them instead of him !! Bye Bye White Husband Genetics

Imagine the tsunami like increase in single mom households and the poverty rate that comes with it. Fuck whoever you want, leave the seed planting to the farmers

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(

The whole breeding thing is primarily fantasy....

You are the first woman Ive seen express at least SOME love for light skinned BBCs. Almost brought a tear to my eye😢😅😂

Much appreciated.

I see a lot of people who love black breeding. Some of my friends want a black baby. I am not as into it as most people. I will get some hate here - but hear me out... I Love black bulls. I believe bulls are here to pound and ground beautiful women of all colors - but I want the black bulls to be pure. Mixing them - they won't be as dark as I like. I guess I'm stupid for saying this. But I love Women who love their white/asian/non-black boyfriends and husbands and who will breed non-black future bbc lovers and cucks. That is their purpose - to breed future bbc lovers and cucks (just joking - just not really). If bbc keeps breeding - there won't be any of us non-black bbc lovers left... Am I wrong for saying this? I guess I need to open my eyes more often. No hate on mixed bbcs. I love shane diesel - he is one of my favorites of all time. But if he were a little darker - I would love him more - ? for some stupid reason in my body. I love lightskinned bbcs too - but for some reason - the darker the better for me :( I can't help myself.... Im sorry - if I offended some of you. :(
Don´t let yourself unsettle. If it´s the way you decide for yourself, than it´s okay. We all have different views. It´s so sad by the way that people being pushed to justify their position.

There is nothing wrong about what you just said. And I ask myself: If people feel offendend by your point of view, what do these exact same people think of women, who don´t want to have sex with black men, even they´re dark black or mixed.

Don´t let yourself unsettle. If it´s the way you decide for yourself, than it´s okay. We all have different views. It´s so sad by the way that people being pushed to justify their position.

There is nothing wrong about what you just said. And I ask myself: If people feel offendend by your point of view, what do these exact same people think of women, who don´t want to have sex with black men, even they´re dark black or mixed.
It's about preference and attraction. Simple as that. Just as not everyone is attracted to redheads, asian or whatever. 90% of this site is based on one thing: Big black dick. Fyi, not all black men are hung like horses. Just an assumption and stereotype of no value.

Back