If your wife falls in love with the bull

It happened with my wife. Got pretty deep in the relationship. Started seeing each other without me. She would go o we and give him birthday/Valentine’s Day/ any holiday sex for him
My wife goes with black men only and when she finds the man of her choice it’s between them, I’m never in there directing action I know a lot of cuckolds are arranging things approving their wife’s lovers, my wife is dominant over me ,she goes with who she wants, when she wants to go and where she wants to do it, although most of her lovers like the fact that they are taking my wife off me and my wife loves the power of rubbing my nose in it lol and I love her for doing it

My wife goes with black men only and when she finds the man of her choice it’s between them, I’m never in there directing action I know a lot of cuckolds are arranging things approving their wife’s lovers, my wife is dominant over me ,she goes with who she wants, when she wants to go and where she wants to do it, although most of her lovers like the fact that they are taking my wife off me and my wife loves the power of rubbing my nose in it lol and I love her for doing it
Does she come back to u full of cum

Does she come back to u full of cum
Yes she does she says it’s a cream pie gift for me and I lick up and-swallow every drop of it and she met her current lover at a girls night out with her friends like a one night stand that was over a year ago since then she fell in love with him he’s lived with us for a just under a year he has his own place now and my wife is planning to move in with him there she’s really open about it all her friends know she even introduced him to my sister my sister likes him and approved of their affair, when anyone asked about me her answer is always that he’s been emasculated by a strong black man

Yes she does she says it’s a cream pie gift for me and I lick up and-swallow every drop of it and she met her current lover at a girls night out with her friends like a one night stand that was over a year ago since then she fell in love with him he’s lived with us for a just under a year he has his own place now and my wife is planning to move in with him there she’s really open about it all her friends know she even introduced him to my sister my sister likes him and approved of their affair, when anyone asked about me her answer is always that he’s been emasculated by a strong black man
Eating fresh cream pie is good

When a black man takes your wife gives her a night of orgasms cums in her a few times and she comes back to you ******* on bbc and dripping I think it’s the combination cum and my her pussy juice that really makes it intoxicating and my wife has her final orgasm in my mouth and falls asleep really satisfied that makes us both very happy and it’s very exciting when your wife has lovers and you have no control over proceedings it’s out of your hands well maybe it’s the risk factor I’m addicted too I don’t know

When a black man takes your wife gives her a night of orgasms cums in her a few times and she comes back to you ******* on bbc and dripping I think it’s the combination cum and my her pussy juice that really makes it intoxicating and my wife has her final orgasm in my mouth and falls asleep really satisfied that makes us both very happy and it’s very exciting when your wife has lovers and you have no control over proceedings it’s out of your hands well maybe it’s the risk factor I’m addicted too I don’t know
Yes sir it's great

Love is a 4 letter word just like f@ck and $hit.
As a bull I wouldn’t allow the woman or wife to believe she is in so called love with me. That is a big NO and automatic end to it all.
Well you are a professional bull I guess I don’t know , my wife goes out with her girls friends they like to party most of the time she has one night stands or she will date them a few times before she moves on but she got with this last man and they made a connection that they both don’t want to give up on it became a bit more then just a one shot deal so she calls this guy her lover and and she enjoys his company not just his dick, we do a lot of female domination smbd and her lover likes to join in so my marriage is a triad right now and it’s always evolving

It could happen
Sex involves connection one body with another
Add pleasure and desire and probably your wife will get attracted to that stranger thats why I chose to do it in far lands soo there is no way they meet again unlesss we travel there

What's strange to me is that I've see a lot of high mileage couples who have stayed together for years--often decades. I think the biggest risk is when they are starting out especially if wifey is on the younger side. It almost as if a woman says "what's another dick inside of me?" at a certain point and numbs herself to the experience or can better absorb the meaning behind what is happening.

The fact that the married woman finally falls in love with the black bulls who are invited into the bedroom by married men is very hot♠️
View attachment 5865318
For me, thinking like cuckboy os Very very hot too, it's like being in heaven and hell at the same time and I believe that there is a love of sex and a love of affection, that second that is what keeps couples together outside of sex!

Back