If your wife falls in love with the bull

I don't think that's remotely possible for a couple with strong foundations and a healthy relationship. Seems more like a masochistic cuck fantasy. If that ever happens it's because the relationship was already done for. Being merely the final nail in the coffin. It wouldn't happen all of a sudden in a presumedly healthy long-lasting relationship just because the wife had some good sex

Stop it. Think logically. 99% of the profiles on here are just guys wishing their wives would play. These women are mostly not interested in this and are more apt to leave the husband for not valuing the relationship.
Your previous communication needs to be stated more clearly. You believe this isn't reality because most people on this site are just guys wishing that their wives would play. This thread discusses whether there is danger of a wife falling in love with their black lover. As one who wishes that my wife had never cheated and left me, I can speak to the danger of a wife falling for a side lover. It is all too real.

Stop it. Think logically. 99% of the profiles on here are just guys wishing their wives would play. These women are mostly not interested in this and are more apt to leave the husband for not valuing the relationship.
Dint know about others but i know my self znd 3/4 others are true as i personality k ow them
Your previous communication needs to be stated more clearly. You believe this isn't reality because most people on this site are just guys wishing that their wives would play. This thread discusses whether there is danger of a wife falling in love with their black lover. As one who wishes that my wife had never cheated and left me, I can speak to the danger of a wife falling for a side lover. It is all too real.
U can honestly say ny wife us a hotwife we set boundaries and we gave total honesty. You must bevtotal.in agreement about this plus yiu never have a long term relationship with ine person it can lead to disaster if you want this lifesyle every part must be in agreement and never change the rules or break.them you MUST LIVE BY WHAT YOU COMMITED TO.NO.EXCUSES

Cheating has nothing to do with this. Only strong marriages can play like this

I don't think that's remotely possible for a couple with strong foundations and a healthy relationship. Seems more like a masochistic cuck fantasy. If that ever happens it's because the relationship was already done for. Being merely the final nail in the coffin. It wouldn't happen all of a sudden in a presumedly healthy long-lasting relationship just because the wife had some good sex
Exactly

That was by far the worst experience I’ve had with this lifestyle. She was turned against me and he had me completely isolated.

It was a very dark period and I still haven’t completely gotten over it.

Our ownership focus has been difficult to manage for some of her bulls but she only fell in love with one that was more than just role playing.

You might think you would like to have that experienc but I caution you it’s not what you think it will be. You can’t make it stop when your wife is controlled like that.

Yeah. Not going to happen. No matter how good the sex is. There is too much at stake for this to happen. These relationships can evolve to close friends
You have written too much on this subject. Of course, everyone in the lifestyle should voice their opinion. But I can confirm from many couples I've spoken to privately. The fact that a woman falls in love with a bull does not threaten marriage. And when you don't think about it, the woman falling in love with the bull brings incredible excitement and lust for both parties

You have written too much on this subject. Of course, everyone in the lifestyle should voice their opinion. But I can confirm from many couples I've spoken to privately. The fact that a woman falls in love with a bull does not threaten marriage. And when you don't think about it, the woman falling in love with the bull brings incredible excitement and lust for both parties
There are different kinds of love and don’t tell me how often I should comment

I love when a guy tells a woman what she’s feeling.

Exactly. Thanks for saying that. This is the norm. Not the other way around. For the vast majority of couples they don’t need to play with others to have fun
It's so true , people think we have sex because we aren't satisfied lol. that's so funny , as in the swinging lifestyle we are more than satisfied, it's our husbands who are the perfect ones as they are not jealous and allow us to engage in fun activities with well hung guys. Doesn't mean we are going to fall in love with them.
Majority of husbands would get way to jealous after a wife has been expanded down there, or simply would never let there wifes experience multi men or a well hung guy as they are old school.

It's so true , people think we have sex because we aren't satisfied lol. that's so funny , as in the swinging lifestyle we are more than satisfied, it's our husbands who are the perfect ones as they are not jealous and allow us to engage in fun activities with well hung guys. Doesn't mean we are going to fall in love with them.
Majority of husbands would get way to jealous after a wife has been expanded down there, or simply would never let there wifes experience multi men or a well hung guy as they are old school.
Well said. But apparently I comment too much because it’s not what he wants to hear. What he’s describing is very rare and only an insecure person would fall in love with someone else

I think certain ways of dating and certain behaviors are more likely to bring on notions of love. To me, people that will frequently have very nice dinner dates 1 on 1, especially if they are newbies, and then 1 on 1 all night with him, breakfast together, etc..... that's increasing the likihood of deeper bonding. I don't just think it's insecure people that fall in love with bulls, though those types are probably at higher risk.

Also, I don't think there needs to be any gate keeping and preaching that a couple's cuckolding relationship can't evolve into a form of polyamory. I think polyamory is more complex and slightly more risky for the couple, but couples can go that route.

The bigger risk is of love starting and her being set on being the type that loves just one person. Then, she may feel that she has to choose. The same would go for risk coming from the bull. Even if the couple can navigate her expressing love for the bull, he might start getting ideas of slowly pulling her out of her marriage because her emotions gave him a sign she could possibly make that change.

To me, a poly-ish situation works best in cuckolding when people don't try to live together, and love isn't expected to be equal in all directions, and the marriage is held as most important by all 3 people. I think there's some long standing cuckold threesomes that are kinda poly, but they never use that label because they are more traditional type people.

To me, if people want to decrease chances of deeper romantic love, they shouldn't go on nice romantic outings 1 on 1, and don't sleep over unless you're a pro at keeping it to the friends with benefits level, and then still not often.

I think the frequency of dates factors in too.

Full disclosure, I was a lover to a married poly woman for 6.5 years (I'm more of a cuck than a bull though). To me, there's pros and cons to the swinger route, and to the poly route.

Back