If your wife falls in love with the bull

My wife hasnt played since covid started. After a long break, she has finally agreed that she wants to find a man she can play with. She has given some thought to what she wants to experience this time and it's a much more intimate relationship than we had in the past.

I have always watched in the past, but now she wants to date solo. She wrote up a dating profile that said this "A lifelong affair? Yes, that would be perfect! My Ideal Person I want a MAN!!! A real man, not a boy in disguise...A big, strong man who smells like heaven"
.She has been chatting with a guy and they are talking about her spending the night with him. They have talked about going away for a long weekend together.

The more she talks about it the more excited and scary it becomes. I get so turned on I can't help but encourage her. She is setting up a meet and greet for the three of us for this weekend. She told me that if that goes well, they will have their first date as soon as possible. I think things will move very fast at this point
Meet and greets are important but i think.every neefd to.be careful and emotionally take overvand you split up.my wife has a couple of guys she fucks so.there is no emotional tie downs it s a out her getting the cock.and cum.she craves

This is such an interesting topic My wife and I just had this very discussion last night. And she was kind of concerned that she might fall in love with him because of his size and how he treats her. I told her if it's meant to be it's going to be. I love her and want what's best for her. If that's not me, why would I stand the way of her happiness.
You two are so wronguour narried to.her she cn get fucked havr fun.but when she leaves him.its over till
Thr next fuck.thevtwo.thing need to.and must be seperate ..That why my hotwife has 2/3 guys she FUCKS

My wife loves her Bull, he gave her a baby. But she is also ready for the next one.
Big big mistake.children wind up.payinf the price the bull.ends it and you gave a baby to.raise for 18 years you nade the first mustake and you did it again you two.need to.split and sge can.be his fully

My wife is very similar in her extramarital preferences now that Covid has helped to place a premium on steady, long term, monogamous extramarital relationships.

Before the pandemic, my wife loved to intimately date multiple men and seduce perfect strangers for several years. She loved all the sexual variety and rarely required condoms. Fortunately she never caught an STD or HIV from her playmates. Covid was a huge wake up call for her though.

She now enjoys having just one steady black boyfriend on the side whom she enjoys exclusive bareback intimacy with. She loves her boyfriend but also loves me too.
One guy a can change into.problems they can.fall in love and your OUT

I can very much relate it's one thing when you fuck a guy once or twice But I have met a few guys where we would fuck on a regular basis. although I would never leave my husband I have had a Two different guys I enjoyed making love to them And would sometimes spend a night at their house and yes my husband knew I was with them making love
Thats the way to.do.it so that you dont get attechec to.one

Nah. The baby is fine. He’s my baby and I can afford to raise him.
Its not aboit bei g able to m afford its when a baby gets older and meeds answes especially if a baby is black.Ns asks questions himself and others it unfair to.the baby stop.having other people children Period

It is always a risk that your wife or girlfriend falls in love with her lover. About love: "The heart has its reasons that the reason does not understand". & "In war and love there are no rules." Love can be and is frequently very addictive and can make the person as depended as being on hard *******. It is then also very difficult as cuck/husband/boyfriend to predict what she an her lover will do/want/evoluate in their relationship. They will not be able to predict or control this themselves in most cases... So anyhow the factor "love" between bull and wife is a very unknown and coltollable factor.

The only limited control you can have is to decide in the beginning that you have cuckolding thoughts/fantasies/interests is not to start the idea of it for yourself and spark this in the mind of your wife/girlfriend or engage in it. Once you do that it can be you lighted the wick of a fire you will not able to control or that you opened the box of Pandora.

Anyhow without having started cuckolding as an idea or experiment and your wife/girlfriend started to cheat on you or cuckold you there is not much you can do about it and will happen what will happen. Thinking that you will be able to control is not very realistic.

The only thing I know that can prevent in a limited way to try that a wife and her bull do not fall in love and that there relationship is purely sexual is that they do not engage in "french kissing" and "have sex without condoms". They can naturally fall in love very heavily without doing these two physical acts but these two acts are the most bonding and enhancing in love.

The moment that my girlfriend did not want to "french kiss" with me (in my opinion the most intimate phusical there is) I knew she was really in love with her bull and the second one was when she did not want to have PIV in sex with me and did not have to have contact with my semen anymore... She then did have this with her lover.

But anyhow I did not have the choice and could only let this happen...

It is always a risk that your wife or girlfriend falls in love with her lover. About love: "The heart has its reasons that the reason does not understand". & "In war and love there are no rules." Love can be and is frequently very addictive and can make the person as depended as being on hard *******. It is then also very difficult as cuck/husband/boyfriend to predict what she an her lover will do/want/evoluate in their relationship. They will not be able to predict or control this themselves in most cases... So anyhow the factor "love" between bull and wife is a very unknown and coltollable factor.

The only limited control you can have is to decide in the beginning that you have cuckolding thoughts/fantasies/interests is not to start the idea of it for yourself and spark this in the mind of your wife/girlfriend or engage in it. Once you do that it can be you lighted the wick of a fire you will not able to control or that you opened the box of Pandora.

Anyhow without having started cuckolding as an idea or experiment and your wife/girlfriend started to cheat on you or cuckold you there is not much you can do about it and will happen what will happen. Thinking that you will be able to control is not very realistic.

The only thing I know that can prevent in a limited way to try that a wife and her bull do not fall in love and that there relationship is purely sexual is that they do not engage in "french kissing" and "have sex without condoms". They can naturally fall in love very heavily without doing these two physical acts but these two acts are the most bonding and enhancing in love.

The moment that my girlfriend did not want to "french kiss" with me (in my opinion the most intimate phusical there is) I knew she was really in love with her bull and the second one was when she did not want to have PIV in sex with me and did not have to have contact with my semen anymore... She then did have this with her lover.

But anyhow I did not have the choice and could only let this happen...

Yeah, I hear you. My wife is with her Bull right now and they definitely are “French kissing” while he pounds away without a condom. He impregnated her and she gave birth three months ago but they are still preventing me from getting near her because of my beta cum and they both want the baby to be strong and suck black-based breast milk. Black cum is important for a black woman to generate the right hormones, smells, and nutrient rich milk for her baby.

She’s still my wife. We still love each other. We still operate as a family. But I am a sub to our Bull until he moves on from her.

Yeah, I hear you. My wife is with her Bull right now and they definitely are “French kissing” while he pounds away without a condom. He impregnated her and she gave birth three months ago but they are still preventing me from getting near her because of my beta cum and they both want the baby to be strong and suck black-based breast milk. Black cum is important for a black woman to generate the right hormones, smells, and nutrient rich milk for her baby.

She’s still my wife. We still love each other. We still operate as a family. But I am a sub to our Bull until he moves on from her.
Black cum.etc is bullshit black ehite etc breast milk has nothimg to.do.with black.or whote your wife is using you.to.getvwhat shecwants support from.you. house money etc while youget absolutely mothimg in return.except abusr

Black cum.etc is bullshit black ehite etc breast milk has nothimg to.do.with black.or whote your wife is using you.to.getvwhat shecwants support from.you. house money etc while youget absolutely mothimg in return.except abusr
You said till.he moves o.IT SAYS IT RIGHT THETE SO.YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TONRAISE A baby YOUR WIFE WANTS THE BULL PRODUCES A baby AND YOU GET TO RAISE A baby THAT THE BULL. MADE AND YOJ AND YOUR WIFE PAY DEARLY BECAUSE SHE WANTRD TO GET FUCKED AND THE BULL.IS LAUGHING ALL.THE WAY HE GRTS FUCKED AND YOU AND THE WIFE GET SCREWED AND NOT IN.A GOOD WAY

Back