If your hubby had or has a huge cock would you still be fucking Black guys?

much of the picky is because they really do not want to go through with having sex but are more interested in the fantasy. I will not say how many men my wife has had but it is many and many were black and many with big cocks

much of the picky is because they really do not want to go through with having sex but are more interested in the fantasy. I will not say how many men my wife has had but it is many and many were black and many with big cocks
Fantasy gets you know where reality is where it's at

I have a decent size cock, for a white guy, and my wife is just a crazy size queen that loves huge cock. So yes, she still enjoys a BBC in the bedroom.

One day a black guy was getting ready to fuck my wife and I took off my pants and he said "damn, your wife don't need a bigger cock, she's just greedy." .. that made me laugh and I never forgot that line..

I have a decent size cock, for a white guy, and my wife is just a crazy size queen that loves huge cock. So yes, she still enjoys a BBC in the bedroom.

One day a black guy was getting ready to fuck my wife and I took off my pants and he said "damn, your wife don't need a bigger cock, she's just greedy." .. that made me laugh and I never forgot that line..
LOL that is funny. Your wife and I would get along great! :)

I don't live in fantasy land but some of you sure do.
you live in a beautiful place Montana but it is okay if people just want to have a fantasy since sometimes the reality is not as nice and it is difficult to know who does what. I would love to know how people got started into cuckolding or wives having bbc and compare it to our story

I get that tomtom but I also like that they have a way to verify members here. I don't have much interest in talking to fakes.
I can understand where you are coming from, I am on here more to explore. Over the years I found that it took a great deal of effort to find and meet men who would be fun to be with and who would enjoy themselves. Many of the men we initially made contact with did not work out for various reasons and even some we met did not work well. I suppose that Montana has a small population and limited black cock lol but we live in a similar area and I am suprised the number of black men we have met over the years

Back