If your hubby had or has a huge cock would you still be fucking Black guys?

Oh really? So a married white woman having sex with a black guy is not taboo? News flash, a married woman having sex with any other man is taboo.
White women use to sleep with there slaves and husbands that's not taboo it just other people's perception of things this has been going on since the beginning of time

Last edited:
White women use to sleep with there slaves and husbands that's not taboo it just other people's perception of things this has been going on since the beginning of time
i agree with you there has always been sex and every kind of sex not every woman fucks other men but some have always done so. It amazed me how many men wanted to shove their cocks in my mouth and have me suck them and this includes all races. We would probably be better off if we were more open about sex and had more of it

i agree with you there has always been sex and every kind of sex not every woman fucks other men but some have always done so. It amazed me how many men wanted to shove their cocks in my mouth and have me suck them and this includes all races. We would probably be better off if we were more open about sex and had more of it
Like the 70's and 80's

he has had reparations you have a black president and probably going to have a woman and neither have proven to be much different than anyone else who is president

he has had reparations you have a black president and probably going to have a woman and neither have proven to be much different than anyone else who is president
a puppet for President how cool is that when he became President I was in the nineth grade and people really didn't like that he was President in that part of North Carolina where I use to live

Back