If You Truly Desire Black Men

Cause I still love my husband and he enjoys me getting pleasured the way I should and not by him. Beside I pretty much stay with my lover now most of the time and hubby and I are still in a good place. So why change besides I'm almost 56 now. This works perfect for us.
I hope you don’t leave your husband. I think your situation is hot and it sure reads like you love both your husband and your lover, so why not stay with both.

The site wont let us change to a couple, irritating. So from me, Marriane.

When my husbands sex drive dropped, and he didn’t get as hard as often I was in my late thirties and highly sexed. We have a solid marriage but we knew that with my husband being 18 years older than me there would at some time be an issue. We discussed it and agreed that I could take a lover but with hubby there, we are solid and I knew it would just be for sex.

We went to a couple of swingers clubs to see if it would spice things up. I found I couldn’t allow my husband to touch other women but after the first visit I fucked a couple of guys. It wasn’t a great experience, middle aged fat white guys slobbering over me. I said this to hubby, I wanted something different.

We went on fabswingers and saw a couple of guys but very quickly it became apparent that after a meet they would pursue and ask to meet alone, go for a meal etc, not at all what I wanted. I just wanted sex, nothing more.

At the club I saw a big black guy fucking a lovely white woman, she was groaning and obviously loving it, he was hammering away and she was holding on to his arse. Her husband, a white guy was masterbating while she was being fucked and I found myself fingering myself and getting wet. The contrast was beautiful, I could see hs considerable cock sliding in and out of her. I loved the way her pussy wrapped tightly round his shaft, I could see how wet she was. It was something I had fantasised about, a big cocked black guy and here it was. When we left I told my husband and we agreed to try to get a guy on fabswingers.

I then met a Black guy from fabswingers, Leroy, he was younger, fitter, muscled and had a 9 inch cock, it was thick and far bigger than the other guys and harder. He had an immense sex drive and was married with *******. He just wanted sex and it was fantastic, the best I had ever had. Since then I have just had black lovers.

It is down to a few things, mainly attitude, I have found that most (not all) of my black lovers have been able to separate sex and love, I found the white guys often couldn’t. Also I have found that the black guys are often more adventurous, have higher sex drive and bigger cocks (again not always).

I was hooked on black guys and I met a couple at clubs and a couple off fab.

It was then I discovered my husbands cuck side, as it has progressed I have pushed the issue and he admitted that he found it erotic seeing me fucking, he especially found me fucking black guys very arousing. A good thing because I wont stop.

I can now use my power over my husband to cuckold him, to punish and humiliate him, something I also find very arousing.

My method to find if my husband approves or not is to play with his cock when we go to bed and ‘suggest’ various things. If he gets really hard (unusual for him) I know I can do the act I have suggested. So started with ‘I want to bareback Leroy’ that worked, I did, then ‘I want you to lick my pussy after I have had sex with my black lover’, that worked. I worked my way through, found Bisexual was a non starter as was him joining in. I have asked him about caging and had a good result, I am looking forward to that and also having sex with him not there, that’s a yes as well.

I have found that my cuckolding my husband is very much approved by black guys, they like to see him sitting in the corner, tell him how good his wife is, how he enjoys cumming in me, Leo my last lover just loved telling him how he was going to breed the white mans wife for him, I found that very exciting as id Hubby when I tested it later!

In addition, the black guys appear to appreciate my big tits and arse, many white guys don’t. So its black all the way, I love it. But I wont be leaving hubby, we are very close and it just improves our lives, I am happy.

Why are you here?...BTL..(black to Latino) it is not. Everyone has a who,what,where,why,how for the reasons/rules for this type of lifestyle. You are casting a wide net for what this lifestyle is about. It’s about sex and sharing to most people .. pure and simple.

I will add that I have met many a Latina who thinks of herself as “white”, typically from Central or South America, or the islands somewhere. Oh yeah? Well go up to the States or to Europe and see how white the people there think you are LOL. Cuz you’re in for a rude awakening.

Cause I still love my husband and he enjoys me getting pleasured the way I should and not by him. Beside I pretty much stay with my lover now most of the time and hubby and I are still in a good place. So why change besides I'm almost 56 now. This works perfect for us.
I don't understand how your husband agrees to that, unless he likes having his freedom from you as well.

I don't understand how your husband agrees to that, unless he likes having his freedom from you as well.
@StewM

It's called evolution.

White men are losing their women to black men every day.

And they've come to realize that they have to give their women more opportunities to be with black men, but still hang onto their last vestiges of their marriage, until the wife finally files for divorce.

Then, the reality will set in, that another white wife has finally embraced liberation from white men, and are now living under the same roof with a black man, that she has given all of herself too.

I mean, it is 2021 after all.

@StewM

It's called evolution.

White men are losing their women to black men every day.

And they've come to realize that they have to give their women more opportunities to be with black men, but still hang onto their last vestiges of their marriage, until the wife finally files for divorce.

Then, the reality will set in, that another white wife has finally embraced liberation from white men, and are now living under the same roof with a black man, that she has given all of herself too.

I mean, it is 2021 after all.
I don't buy it Windsor dude, but you keep dreaming. I don't look at this lifestyle as reparations for slavery; I personally don't take responsibility for whatever my ancestors did. The reason why white women may be graviting to black men has to do with the white male being feminized by society.

I don't buy it Windsor dude, but you keep dreaming. I don't look at this lifestyle as reparations for slavery; I personally don't take responsibility for whatever my ancestors did. The reason why white women may be graviting to black men has to do with the white male being feminized by society.
@StewM

😂You keep living in denial, it it's already been taking place.

It has nothing to do with reparations, it's called evolution, liberation, white women desire black men, and are leaving their white men for black men,.

You need to realize, this isn't north america of the 1920's🤣

White entitlemen is a hell of a ******* with you

1615517302564.png

Last edited:
So why change besides I'm almost 56 now. This works perfect for us.
@beenblackened

Why not cut the dead weight, and file for divorce, and be free to be with your lover permanently.

And the only one who it's "working for" is you.

You're with a black man, that gives you that dick that you should have been getting since middle school, and you're married to some dead weight, who is a "loaner" in your own words.

What has stopped you from being with black men?

If you're married to a white man, or a latino male, why have you not taken that next step, and left your husband(s) to be with a black man, that you desire?

Would it be because of your concern of rebuttal from friends, family, or are there no black men of value in your area?

Or are you concerned with the blow back from society, because you bucked the trend of being with a white husband, and decided to be with a black man that has caught your attention?

We appalud you, for desiring a black man, i'm just curious to see, what has stopped you from being with that one black man, that you desire, and want to be with him under the same roof?
georgia said her sister dated black guys and told her she knew georgia wanted have black guy fuck her ,georgia would think of certain black guys she like, one guy flirted with her said she would have liked him fuck her, at a party danced with him felt him grind into her hard his cock erect she got horny, they went upstairs she felt him finger her took out his cock wanking him before pushing his cock in her, said it was great sex, friends knew he just fucked women told them she loved her husband but wanted more, told me when we became swingers if i ok with it would meet single men to fuck her but her fave thing was a black guy fuck her

Its fantasy sex not a relationship. We have a very happy and successful life together. The cuckold aspects and time I am with a bull is less than 0.1% of my life.

Maybe a young single girl might chose a black partner if she meets the right guy but most of us are in longterm committed relationships.
i suspect it is also about domination of the husband after all you can fuck anyone but fucking a black man with a larger cock is a statement just as having a husband who cleans and sucks

There are many reasons women stay with their husbands and fuck other men. good Cuckolds are very hard to find specially ones who help their wives fuck other men. Most people like their spouse and while fucking someone else is fun it is not marriage. fucking black men with big cocks is fun and naughty and also a great way to dominate the cuckold husband. Women marry men they want to usually and not because of race or cock size

There are many reasons women stay with their husbands and fuck other men. good Cuckolds are very hard to find specially ones who help their wives fuck other men. Most people like their spouse and while fucking someone else is fun it is not marriage. fucking black men with big cocks is fun and naughty and also a great way to dominate the cuckold husband. Women marry men they want to usually and not because of race or cock size
@tomtomjim

Wrong, many women have already stated on this thread, that they married white men, because they were intimidated about the response that they would get from "friends, family"

And how society would react to seeing a white woman with a black man.

Then, there are those women who married men, so they can be taken care of financially, not realizing that there are many black men in 2021, that are financially well off.

So those women are using the men that they married, just for financial resources.🤣

@tomtomjim

Wrong, many women have already stated on this thread, that they married white men, because they were intimidated about the response that they would get from "friends, family"

And how society would react to seeing a white woman with a black man.

Then, there are those women who married men, so they can be taken care of financially, not realizing that there are many black men in 2021, that are financially well off.

So those women are using the men that they married, just for financial resources.🤣
most people marry when they are young and have no money and then they have ******* and still have no money. Marrying is not so easy since you need to meet other people just to have a chance. You will find that most women who cuckold their husbands do it with men who are available regardless of color. You should do a poll and see how many women fuck a variety of cocks. My wife has had about 30 black cocks and many many others as well. I have sucked a lot of bbc but i do not date them or plan to marry one

Even though i prefer, well only sleep with black males, i still love my husband love and sex are not exclusive nor dependent on one another. Sex with black men is just better more for lack of a better term aggressive more desirable for me. Why did it take me until I was 31 to start having black males as partners isnt about not finding them attractive(always thought they were) but more the lack of contact and the family and soiety pressure that I experienced as a young girl /woman growing up in Texas. As a adult I had to learn who and what it was i liked and what i desired and what gave me pleasure before I was really able to start to make a decision on who I would give myself to and who I would please sexually. So saying all that I do still love my husband and would gladly have sex with him if he had any interest but I would be bored and unhappy sexually if i was not involved with black men since thats what I find to be most pleasurable. Not sure I am explaining this well but thats kinda my 2 cents In addition I met my husband and married him long before I started in the lifestyle
Did a good job explaining. What happened at 32 to make you go with your desires?

@StewM

😂You keep living in denial, it it's already been taking place.

It has nothing to do with reparations, it's called evolution, liberation, white women desire black men, and are leaving their white men for black men,.

You need to realize, this isn't north america of the 1920's🤣

White entitlemen is a hell of a ******* with you

View attachment 3969826
You make me laugh Windsor dude, we should have a beer together, my treat.

Back