If You Truly Desire Black Men

Getting with a black man is not so easy. Just because you are a white girl, and shake your booty... doesn't mean black men will come flocking. Like men, white girls need game too. Need to hustle big time, just to be in a position to get lucky.
I think it’s goes on both ends, trying to figure if it’s the right time to approach. But men like to be approached too, I’d feel good if a female came up to me for a change.

LMAO. When are you going to learn that for many white women, black men are just sex toys. When it comes to settling down and all of it's benefits, they have no interest in being with a black man. And I'm black by the way. I've deal with white women but I'm not fool when entering relationships whether she likes me for me or wants me as a fetish.

My bitch is a sub and a sizequeen and she would do it in a second!! I'm dam certain if she went BBC the bitch would never come back from it

Getting with a black man is not so easy. Just because you are a white girl, and shake your booty... doesn't mean black men will come flocking. Like men, white girls need game too. Need to hustle big time, just to be in a position to get lucky.
This has not been my experience lol I've never had any issues or needed much game or hustle to find partners.

Be cute, post pics, actually engage when someone you're interested messages you. It's really that simple.

If all your doing is shaking your ass for attention then you aren’t getting any from me. Now if the booty shaking comes with “Personality” and not “just another white girl” stereotype you’ll go places! 🤓

Sweetie, you don't have to marry the black man; just fuck him. Keep the hubby and all that comes with that. It's quite simple.

I was answering the question posed by the original poster of this thread which was
"If you're married to a white man, or a latino male, why have you not taken that next step, and left your husband(s) to be with a black man, that you desire?"

And yes, I have every intention of living just the way I am now.

Let’s be honest here, this is a sexual preference and that’s it, there are lots of guys who would prefer large breasts but it wouldn’t be a dealbreaker for them. This question is the same as asking a guy that prefers large breast why he doesn’t divorce his wife for someone bustier.

Let’s also remember that cuckolding and hotwifing is exciting for a lot of couples just because they are a couple, the taboo and excitement of doing something together as a couple is a large part of it for some. Breaking up in order to get into a monogamous couple with a black man wouldn’t even be close to the same thing.
Word.

Even though i prefer, well only sleep with black males, i still love my husband love and sex are not exclusive nor dependent on one another. Sex with black men is just better more for lack of a better term aggressive more desirable for me. Why did it take me until I was 31 to start having black males as partners isnt about not finding them attractive(always thought they were) but more the lack of contact and the family and soiety pressure that I experienced as a young girl /woman growing up in Texas. As a adult I had to learn who and what it was i liked and what i desired and what gave me pleasure before I was really able to start to make a decision on who I would give myself to and who I would please sexually. So saying all that I do still love my husband and would gladly have sex with him if he had any interest but I would be bored and unhappy sexually if i was not involved with black men since thats what I find to be most pleasurable. Not sure I am explaining this well but thats kinda my 2 cents In addition I met my husband and married him long before I started in the lifestyle
Love to be with you......as a male who has pleased a Black Woman.

I don't want to be with any one man, I'm not monogamous.

Race isn't the deciding factor in my relationships, attraction and compatibility are. 9/10x the men I'm attracted to and vibe with are black (specifically Carribean) but not every single time.
What other types of men do you go for ? Just curious

Also a lot of black guys are getting into this lifestyle very young without life experience....

So they can’t process why a woman would have sex with them , but doesn’t want a relationship with them....

Unfortunately this is becoming more common.....

My wife and my young black buddy are oustanding exceptions to that.

He and I had been secret lovers since he was 17. He was a charming stripling of only 19 when I introduced him to my wife in our home 7 years ago. At that time he hadn't had any sort of sex with a girl let alone a mature woman.

For opener's on that fateful evening I made love to my wife on our marriage bed for more than an hour with him watching us.

He was as entranced by the total love my wife and I showed towards each other in the very act as much as by the spectacle of us coupling naked. Thankfully he got extremely aroused and gladly stripped off at my sideways signal then joined us on the bed.

My wife revelled in his phenomenally beautiful lithe classical Afro-American slimly athletic physique. I guided his drooling rampant erection into her and Nature of course took over. He barebacked my wife for fully 40 minutes, orgasming three times with her without once withdrawing his eager young steely-hard cock.

By the next morning my wife had fallen so heavily in love with him, and he with her, that I withdrew from the bedroom and went downstairs to recover as much as I could from the unexpectedly traumatic and summary total shattering of my pride-of-possession of my darling wife of 5 years.

Following my completely unforced capitulation over the following few months and years, my buddy and her, with my blessing, became man and wife and are now parents to three handsome beautifully healthy bi-racial children he has manfully fathered for her.

That beautiful outcome was of course rooted in love, both romantic and erotic, at least as much as in the intense physical delight and visibly mind-blowing multiple orgasms and enviably deep sexual satisfaction from those that my buddy experienced in the arms of my beautiful wife on losing his virginity to her on that fateful evening I excitedly introduced them to each other.

I wouldn't have forgone the thrill of watching them fucking and truly loving each other so openly and beautifully for anything else in the whole world.

Love surely conquers All.

Last edited:
Back