If the condom breaks do you stop

First time she told him use a condom, he told her he never used condoms. She then asked him if he knocked her up was he going to step up with cost to raise the baby. He laughed told her that was our problem If she was unprotected. She was not on any birth control. She let him fuck her brains out cumming deep inside her belly.

This has happened to me but to all you ladies if your bull wears a condom and it breaks inside you do you stop and put another one on or let nature take its course.
It broke but he never told me and so he kept thrusting and then when he finished and I looked down that he had ejaculated inside my pussy full of sperm I was so mad.

First time she told him use a condom, he told her he never used condoms. She then asked him if he knocked her up was he going to step up with cost to raise the baby. He laughed told her that was our problem If she was unprotected. She was not on any birth control. She let him fuck her brains out cumming deep inside her belly.
That's amusing. Wouldn't work out that way for the folks I know.
:rolleyes:

Condoms are not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy neither is birth control they are both 96-97%.
Why would someone have sex with person they thought had an STD? That is just disrespectful to one's self.
And let's not forget that once you have pleasured each other orally you would the STD anyway, so once again a condom isn't protecting anything one is trying to avoid. Oh and let's not forget they break again you got or passed on an STD immediately when that happens. It's totally psychological, a way to give people a false sense of security simply because they're not unbreakable.

Condoms are not 100% effective in preventing pregnancy neither is birth control they are both 96-97%.
Why would someone have sex with person they thought had an STD? That is just disrespectful to one's self.
And let's not forget that once you have pleasured each other orally you would the STD anyway, so once again a condom isn't protecting anything one is trying to avoid. Oh and let's not forget they break again you got or passed on an STD immediately when that happens. It's totally psychological, a way to give people a false sense of security simply because they're not unbreakable.
Same can be said for seat belts, bike helmets or hard hats.
You're being silly..lol.

Same can be said for seat belts, bike helmets or hard hats.
You're being silly..lol.
Exactly its all a risk. And motorcycle helmets are required everywhere it's a choice in some places. Seat belts also cause injuries and death. A hard hat does not prevent a 100 lbs object from breaking your neck it protects you to a point.
I'm just pointing out condoms aren't the cure for licentious behavior, that's all.

Exactly its all a risk. And motorcycle helmets are required everywhere it's a choice in some places. Seat belts also cause injuries and death. A hard hat does not prevent a 100 lbs object from breaking your neck it protects you to a point.
I'm just pointing out condoms aren't the cure for licentious behavior, that's all.
Roll the dice and let 'em fall, ehy?
🤣

Back