If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

I’ll gladly accept the faggot innuendo just as long as I get treated like a whore when getting penetrated. I am absolutely up to getting stretched out right away after watching my wife

I kind of find it funny , men who prioritize watching black men ravage all kinds of women on this site questioniong a black mans masculinity . You want to watch us blowing your wifes back out, you want to watch us fucking someone hwo looks like your mom , or girlfriend, or that hot chick at work who will never look your way. YOU are the one who loves watching them ******* on a veiny black cock til their eyes water or watch them get pounded into the bed until they get a hot load shot up their pussy and then have the nerve to challenge the mans masculinity because he'd just as easily fuck your throat and leave a load in you like a little bitch and that's not alpha?

In my world being alpha means minding your own fucking business and not being a man who has to fill a societal checklist of what being a man is. I like to fuck and I especially like to fuck submissive people ready to serve and worship me women or men and I have an inbox of those people reaching out to me.

Also...no real Alpha has to call themselves an alpha, the people around you will tell you and respond to you like you're an alpha. If you have to wear the title like a badge I question if that's really the title for you.

I kind of find it funny , men who prioritize watching black men ravage all kinds of women on this site questioniong a black mans masculinity . You want to watch us blowing your wifes back out, you want to watch us fucking someone hwo looks like your mom , or girlfriend, or that hot chick at work who will never look your way. YOU are the one who loves watching them ******* on a veiny black cock til their eyes water or watch them get pounded into the bed until they get a hot load shot up their pussy and then have the nerve to challenge the mans masculinity because he'd just as easily fuck your throat and leave a load in you like a little bitch and that's not alpha?

In my world being alpha means minding your own fucking business and not being a man who has to fill a societal checklist of what being a man is. I like to fuck and I especially like to fuck submissive people ready to serve and worship me women or men and I have an inbox of those people reaching out to me.

Also...no real Alpha has to call themselves an alpha, the people around you will tell you and respond to you like you're an alpha. If you have to wear the title like a badge I question if that's really the title for you.
PREACH!

Yo

You tell ‘em babe,,,back in ‘73 Bruce Springsteen came on the scene, self nicknamed himself “the Boss”,,,always loved his music, didn’t hold much respect for him though,,,since then I’ve heard him speak instead of sing, and saw him riding around in a vintage Corvette with Obama,,,put a fork in him, he’s done in my book!

I didn’t know what an Aries Dominant was until a woman said I was one and bought a book for me to read.

A-fucking- men!!

Well here's my two cents worth again. I guess you could call it having homosexual tendencies. You can't flip it with an intellectual stimulation. If so then a man getting blowjob from a horse or dog or fu-king a horse or dog does not make you quadsexual . Nowadays everyone wants to be correct on throwing sh-t onto the wall.

Yes, after seeing a horse chomp an apple or carrot has always made me want to put my cock between their teeth. Perfect analogy…..NOT!

Like I mentioned , I knew someone would try and twist the analogy. So maybe I should have said beastilaity instead of giving some examples.... dog horse chicken cow rabbit pig

Well fucking said Sir. Well fucking Said🔥🔥🔥🔥

I have said this more than a few times here about women here calling a beta male a Bull, now in the world that I am from (BDSM) a Dominate male can never be touched by a cuck.. Because in truth a cuck is an worthless failed version of a grown boy.. Doesn't deserve a man title at all.

beta males always want to shine anyway possible and if a couple tells him he is such then I'm sure he will go with it.

I have had many couples hit me up here wondering if their man can touch me and my reply was not if he wants to survive the night.. I DO NOT touch men at all and nor will I ever for any reason... BUT.. I will have a cuck serve my commands ie: slave duties I tell them to do as a servant.. But if his wife wants him to suck my cum out of her pussy once I'm done that's between them.. Just don't touch me ever you worthless *******.

I will also say this.. What goes on between whomever in their privacy is none of my business and their are plenty of platforms to share that all over the internet.. I just choose not to see it. 👑

Animated GIF

I didn’t go looking for women, but if we were swapping with a couple, and the wife came over and straddled my face, I’d be like “okay,,,guess I’m eating this pussy now”! I love getting eaten while being fucked,,,if I’m getting fucked by some hung black bull, who’s gonna eat my pussy? Exactly,,,that’s why we decided decades ago after having to think it over whenever someone asked us what we were, bi, gay, hetero, whatever,,,we simply reply “Hedonists”,,,you wanna try something, if it sounds good to us we’re onboard, at least until we’ve tried it and made up our own minds. Classifying ourselves merely restricts us, at the end of the night if we ended up trying something new, we’d discuss it and then we’d have a response ready next time. We’re all grownups, in charge of our minds and bodies, we know what gets us off and what doesn’t, if we don’t, then now‘s a good time to find out. To this day my husband swears the single best sexual thing he’s experience was when he was on his back, I straddled him reverse cowgirl and then laid back on him, my bull slid his cock into me right above my hub’s dick, then my hub felt him sliding in, then his cock head reached my hubs, then slid passed his and continued, when he came in me my hub felt the throbbing of his cock as he pumped into me, then the slippery warmth that flooded my entire innards, which made my hub cum. The only odd thing was my bull saying later on that he could feel my hubs dick pumping into me on the underside of his cock. Then we were done, the night was over, and just like every other time, there was no guilt, no shame, just memories of a wild night and lots of orgasms,,,good thing, cause once the weekend was over we had to go back to work like every other day, until next time when we build up anticipation of what the hell is gonna happen this time? Did that for 23 years, been married for over 38,,,nobody’s turned gay yet, LOL.

I didn’t go looking for women, but if we were swapping with a couple, and the wife came over and straddled my face, I’d be like “okay,,,guess I’m eating this pussy now”! I love getting eaten while being fucked,,,if I’m getting fucked by some hung black bull, who’s gonna eat my pussy? Exactly,,,that’s why we decided decades ago after having to think it over whenever someone asked us what we were, bi, gay, hetero, whatever,,,we simply reply “Hedonists”,,,you wanna try something, if it sounds good to us we’re onboard, at least until we’ve tried it and made up our own minds. Classifying ourselves merely restricts us, at the end of the night if we ended up trying something new, we’d discuss it and then we’d have a response ready next time. We’re all grownups, in charge of our minds and bodies, we know what gets us off and what doesn’t, if we don’t, then now‘s a good time to find out. To this day my husband swears the single best sexual thing he’s experience was when he was on his back, I straddled him reverse cowgirl and then laid back on him, my bull slid his cock into me right above my hub’s dick, then my hub felt him sliding in, then his cock head reached my hubs, then slid passed his and continued, when he came in me my hub felt the throbbing of his cock as he pumped into me, then the slippery warmth that flooded my entire innards, which made my hub cum. The only odd thing was my bull saying later on that he could feel my hubs dick pumping into me on the underside of his cock. Then we were done, the night was over, and just like every other time, there was no guilt, no shame, just memories of a wild night and lots of orgasms,,,good thing, cause once the weekend was over we had to go back to work like every other day, until next time when we build up anticipation of what the hell is gonna happen this time? Did that for 23 years, been married for over 38,,,nobody’s turned gay yet, LOL.
Thank you !! Awesome explanation! If something’s not for you don’t do it. Go be Aloha badass.. blah blah blah .some “beta males” may just kick the ******* out of aa alpha male. Some little dick guys have skills outside the BR. Lol

Why are you worried about what others do? Worry about what you do( or don’t do) and let everyone else live and play as they see fit. If a guy wants to let a couple or another guy suck him so what? Why or how does that affect you? Do what you do and draw your own lines but don’t knock what others do just because it’s not your thing.
Facts

Back