If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Well let me add my two cents worth again. If you suck another man dick or ass fuck him or rubs dicks together , it's unnatural. Call yourself whatever you want to but the bottom line is You're a Lover of Men . Gay Bi , or Tri
Apparently in prison it happen everyday

Also in the real world men will stick their cocks in any hole male or female

I passed on pussy from a well known woman on this site , because she wanted me to commit to letting her husband suck my dick or me fucking his asshole if needed. I said no thanks have a nice day. She has her own site with several black guys fucking her . These guys sold out their manhood card for a piece of ass. I will not put her name out there but she lives in Fort Laurderdale Florida. Short blonde hair and in her sixties.

I passed on pussy from a well known woman on this site , because she wanted me to commit to letting her husband suck my dick or me fucking his asshole if needed. I said no thanks have a nice day. She has her own site with several black guys fucking her . These guys sold out their manhood card for a piece of ass. I will not put her name out there but she lives in Fort Laurderdale Florida. Short blonde hair and in her sixties.
If it's not your thing it's not your thing but for others it is. It doesn't make her a bad person it's her kink and apparently her husbands. Nothing wrong with it. Better she asked up front if your into it then to find out as a surprise. Many are into cuckold or other fetish.

This entire thread is about the OP telling other people what they are. I don't see what the point of it's creation was. It seems to be one bull telling other bulls they aren't "real" if they're into something he isn't.
It's the "NO true Scotsman" fallacy.
Maybe the OP has some internal feelings he's trying to work through by projecting it onto others.

This entire thread is about the OP telling other people what they are. I don't see what the point of it's creation was. It seems to be one bull telling other bulls they aren't "real" if they're into something he isn't.
It's the "NO true Scotsman" fallacy.
Maybe the OP has some internal feelings he's trying to work through by projecting it onto others.
He probably got his cock suck by a guy or transexual once and now he's upset

This entire thread and topic is always interesting to me, I've had many husbands desire to serve me physically.

And although I refrain, mostly because I know my pops would not be proud. I can't help but think about the logic sometimes. For instance, if all the lights were off and the wife were to give her bull oral, and then switch with the husband who maybe shaved and skilled at Oral, the bull may or may not notice, but only would become upset if recognized one of the mouths were attached to a man. So it's not the mouth that you don't like it's that it's attached to a man. And by that same logic if you like anal sex you know what an ass feels like. Whether it's male or female, one could argue or imagine that they feel the same. But clearly when the hole is attached to a man, again one might become upset. Even according to the bible, sodomy both oral and anal sex are forbidden. So ideally the moral compass that dictates gay or straight in American society (western/abrahmic) the Bible, actually considers gay activity any form of sodomy. Anal and oral from anyone. Man or woman. So according to the moral framework of the Bible which I think most here imagine is the socially accepted moral compass, sodomy of any kind would make you engage in homosexual activity, therefore straight men who like oral and anal sex would be gay. So if this is your moral compass, the bible, then in order to be completely straight one would need to only utilize vaginal sex. Also according to the word one should only engage in vaginal sexual activity with the intent to bare fruit... I say all of that to say that we are all sinners here, and be careful of how an upon whom you cast judgment. If you want to live in a biblically straight world, then this website along with the West in general is the wrong place for you.

This entire thread and topic is always interesting to me, I've had many husbands desire to serve me physically.

And although I refrain, mostly because I know my pops would not be proud. I can't help but think about the logic sometimes. For instance, if all the lights were off and the wife were to give her bull oral, and then switch with the husband who maybe shaved and skilled at Oral, the bull may or may not notice, but only would become upset if recognized one of the mouths were attached to a man. So it's not the mouth that you don't like it's that it's attached to a man. And by that same logic if you like anal sex you know what an ass feels like. Whether it's male or female, one could argue or imagine that they feel the same. But clearly when the hole is attached to a man, again one might become upset. Even according to the bible, sodomy both oral and anal sex are forbidden. So ideally the moral compass that dictates gay or straight in American society (western/abrahmic) the Bible, actually considers gay activity any form of sodomy. Anal and oral from anyone. Man or woman. So according to the moral framework of the Bible which I think most here imagine is the socially accepted moral compass, sodomy of any kind would make you engage in homosexual activity, therefore straight men who like oral and anal sex would be gay. So if this is your moral compass, the bible, then in order to be completely straight one would need to only utilize vaginal sex. Also according to the word one should only engage in vaginal sexual activity with the intent to bare fruit... I say all of that to say that we are all sinners here, and be careful of how an upon whom you cast judgment. If you want to live in a biblically straight world, then this website along with the West in general is the wrong place for you.
I see where you're coming from, but I highly doubt that most people here are reading the Bible 😂

I come from a culture and religion that states that any type of sexual activity involving the same sex makes you gay. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. I'm not judging at all. I could care less about who or what you decide to stick your dick in. It doesn't affect me in any way.

My only issue is with couples who have the stipulation that the male should be willing to at least allow "hubby to suck you off" or other type of gay/bi activities.I'm not gay/bi or desperate to give in to these demands. So many couple profiles on here, SLS, and other similar sites that have the male half listed as "straight" but mid conversion ask some very curved questions.

I come from a culture and religion that states that any type of sexual activity involving the same sex makes you gay. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. I'm not judging at all. I could care less about who or what you decide to stick your dick in. It doesn't affect me in any way.

My only issue is with couples who have the stipulation that the male should be willing to at least allow "hubby to suck you off" or other type of gay/bi activities.I'm not gay/bi or desperate to give in to these demands. So many couple profiles on here, SLS, and other similar sites that have the male half listed as "straight" but mid conversion ask some very curved questions.
It's not always up to the guys. Sometimes wives want it. And if the guy is a sissy, it comes out that way.

Before, no one even thought about girls, women and wives having sex with a black guy. And the husband would know about it, but many went further and became present

It's not always up to the guys. Sometimes wives want it. And if the guy is a sissy, it comes out that way.
Once again, I'm not judging and could care less about what other people do behind closed doors. It's 2023 there are a lot of sites dedicated to what you and other couples who feel the same way are looking for.

youre only gay if you're taking it. that said, i'm not suckin any dicks. thats just my personal preference though, to each his or her own.

I think his point is , don't cover the true fact. A cake is a cake but you can cover it with any frosting and still underneath it all it's a cake.

Cake/food analogy:
Salty - straight
Sweety - gay
Sweety & salty - bi
There is some exclusion in the first two, which does not cover the definition discussed here. Pretty simple.

Back